RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-07, 10:12 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

blah blah blah... wen someone wants to battle, get back to me... shit talkin for no reason aint really doin nothin for me tho....

and im laughin at the fact that u make judgements on whos the hottest and wackest on teamone wen ive only released 1 teamone track on this site....

all i know is oyd talked shit about teamone... and tito got smashed.... apexx talked shit about me and then wouldnt battle

and now i got m.a.s. and zone out talkin shit, and dont wanna battle

stop bein scared.

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-03-07, 12:56 PM   #2
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
blah blah blah... wen someone wants to battle, get back to me... shit talkin for no reason aint really doin nothin for me tho....

and im laughin at the fact that u make judgements on whos the hottest and wackest on teamone wen ive only released 1 teamone track on this site....

all i know is oyd talked shit about teamone... and tito got smashed.... apexx talked shit about me and then wouldnt battle

stop bein scared.

It wasnt MAS talking shit, it was Just me.
Annd rather you put tracks on rv or not.
I've heard ALL yall nigga's myspaces.
Robkilla is the only nigga that was tight.

Do you know why I wont battle you?
Because everytime I call someone wack they get mad as fuck which is expected.
We battle, I win.
I have NEVER called someone wack and lost a battle against them.
Check my priors.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 10:15 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

LMFAO, M.A.S. is NOOOO label.... fuck are u talkin about??? there not even gonna be doin ANYTHIN that would qualify as a label until february... i dont mean to hate, but u say theyre makin moves wen they're still just an internet crew

Old 01-02-07, 11:01 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
LMFAO, M.A.S. is NOOOO label.... fuck are u talkin about??? there not even gonna be doin ANYTHIN that would qualify as a label until february... i dont mean to hate, but u say theyre makin moves wen they're still just an internet crew

i still fail to see how Team One is a label in any way shape or form other than "uhh...cuz we like uhh.... say so". i'll put it like this testicle lips, who owns team one? where do you guys file taxes? what's your tax ID number? who's on your payroll? where's your studio? where's your staff? where's your street team?

oh that's right. you're jsut three motherfuckers who know each other lmao.

yeah. nice label.

Quote:

stop bein scared.

are you smoking crack?

<---never turned down a battle in his life unless someone was a compeltely lame herb.

and to keep it real with you fux i think you're fuckin wack as a motherfucker. you spit that internet nerd rap. "messageboard rap" lmao. i don't even forsee a battle against you being interesting.

especially seeing that i already ripped you with a halfassed track.

and you don't got "M.A.S. and zone" talking shit. you got zone talking shit. zone who could melt 2/3rds of team done with ease and I'm borderline on that 3rd third.

get the fuck real man lmao

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 12:13 AM   #5
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:

I have to actually agree with you on this one...

That is ridiculous...no hate...but

Roca fella...Def jam...Sony...

MAS?

Stop gasin niggas and let them actually come up...Tellin them they are this and that ain't helpin them for real

niggas need to quit this bull shit

Plus..."They have a roster that can make moves"????

STFU for real..Any one can make moves if they are determined enough...Stop tryna put down other people in directly by puffin them up

God I hate this fuckin site sometimes

HATE man

HATE
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 11:21 PM   #6
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

No, I'm the shit. [/best rapper alive]
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-02-07, 11:43 PM   #7
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

ok APexx... wen did i say TeamOne was a label???? oh thats right NEVER

ur a fuckin idiot... u sed MAS is a label.... and as i see from wat Spul said, u WONT BE DOIN SHIT TILL FEBRUARY... lay the fuck off

and yea, u "ripped" me back wen i was rappin on a stick mic and was like 16 years old.... and wait, wasnt the battle like 5-3

half ur argument is based on an assertion i never made... wen did i call teamone a label??? please show me the thread.... all i know is that zone out can release a track, i can release a track, and then he can shut the fuck up, cool?

Old 01-02-07, 11:58 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
ok APexx... wen did i say TeamOne was a label???? oh thats right NEVER

wait a sec, when i laughed at the concept that team done is a label your boy "young law" said i didn't know what i was talking about, implying that your non-existant label really was a label. when i asked exactly what part of my statement was wrong, you jumped up like you were saying something relevant and really didn't say jack shit lol.

so the point still stands. team one is not a label lol. thanks for your input "fux".

Quote:
ur a fuckin idiot... u sed MAS is a label.... and as i see from wat Spul said, u WONT BE DOIN SHIT TILL FEBRUARY... lay the fuck off

ight man lmao i'll out $1000 bucks on it that M.A.S. which isn't even officialized as a label yet, already has more staff, more moves, and a sicker approach than team done has EVER!!! lol bitch, you even got $1000???

Quote:
and yea, u "ripped" me back wen i was rappin on a stick mic and was like 16 years old.... and wait, wasnt the battle like 5-3

half ur argument is based on an assertion i never made... wen did i call teamone a label??? please show me the thread.... all i know is that zone out can release a track, i can release a track, and then he can shut the fuck up, cool?

lol fantabulous.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 11:49 PM   #9
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP:

this is fucking rediclulas.......................................
Old 01-03-07, 12:00 AM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

so we agree half ur argument was based on an assertion no one in TeamOne ever made, and that M.A.S. isnt actually a label right now?

ok, just checkin...

Old 01-03-07, 12:09 AM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

nah i just started yessing you to death once i realized you weren't talking about jack shit.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-03-07, 12:13 AM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

ok, so to just answer my previous question to zone... ur just partially an idiot.

just so were on the same page....

ohhh, and u guys even have ur own forum so u can actually pretend like ur meeting up to hold meetings... HOW CUTE

Old 01-03-07, 12:15 AM   #13
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

i wonder wen MAS is havin their next show... teamones is february 14th... u wont even be officially a label by than

come see me in the metro in chicago... wait, isnt that the same place lupe, kanye, and rhymefest have all performed at??? ohhh my god, i think it is.

Old 01-03-07, 02:01 AM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
i wonder wen MAS is havin their next show... teamones is february 14th... u wont even be officially a label by than

now how the fuck you gonna say team one is having a show when you just said team one isn't even a label?

dumbass muhfucka

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-03-07, 01:13 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
now how the fuck you gonna say team one is having a show when you just said team one isn't even a label?

dumbass muhfucka

since wen does a group need to be a label to perform a concert??? apexx, u prove more and more how much of an idiot u truly are... so does that mean that kanye cant perform because "kanye west" isnt a label??? I WONDER...

just shut the fuck up, i never said ONCE we were a label, and i never HINTED at it.... u and ur wild assumptions once again.... isnt that wat got u in trouble last time tryin to argue with me about shit u know nothin about

atleast i actually KNOW about wat MAS is up to because of ur little thread where Spul filled us all in, and ur lil forum where u like hold meetings, lmao.... law was simply sayin u were IGNORANT about TeamOne, and u even proved him right later by talkin shit about how we couldnt possibly have a show because were not a label....

and Zone, ill put it this way... i lost to APexx like 5-3 back wen i was rappin on a COMPUTER mic and didnt even know wat mixin means... u lost to Apexx extremely recently 5-0 in like one day... u do the math and stop bitchin out... im not even askin to set up a formal battle cuz its retarded to do on RV, since theres like 5 active audio members excludin mas and teamone....