RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-04, 01:55 PM   #31
Happy Thoughts

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7387 A528

Quote:
The racist shit shudnt be accepted for by a sorry appology.....What he said aint justified....

Exactly!
Old 01-16-04, 04:42 PM   #32
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 5C53 9EAB

I agree wit this shit like I said before, Caucaisan people have no place sayin nigger or chinq or spic or any of that shit, if u aint that race dont use the word u know, u aint got no right really, actually i think the word should jus be stopped to be used by all people i mean like u said its useless and if everybody stopped using it then the fuckin whiteboys would stop wanting to use it too maybe
Old 01-16-04, 04:47 PM   #33
prophacyz
^will fuck you up

Text Record: 5-6
IP: FF0B 4A2B

^oh basically what ur sayin lyical is that white people(bein one myself) can't say nigga, spic, chink or neother shit like that when we rap, but EVERYONE else can say it AND they can say cracka, honkey...and all them words that might...just MIGHT offend a white person?!
cuz thats what it seems...ur sayin that its fuckin wrong for a white guy to say nigga or spick and shit, but a black dude, a mexican dude, an italian dude, or fuckin asian dude fa christs sake can say ANY goddam word they want...but white people are restricted to only certain words..(i.e: fuck, bitch, cocksucker, motherfucker, pussy, asshole, goddam, slut, whore, trick, motherfucker, etc...i believe you see where i'm goin wit dis)...
Old 01-16-04, 04:53 PM   #34
:)
smiley on ya mothers

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: FD6B F0D6

lol... i definetly dont agree with that.. i dont think that ANYONE should use dirogetory words towards ANY RACE.. if a white person shouldnt say nigger.. then a black person shouldnt say cracka its just spreads a level of hate and ignorance..

and im black also
Old 01-16-04, 04:55 PM   #35
prophacyz
^will fuck you up

wit me or lyrical jeseus?
Old 01-16-04, 04:56 PM   #36
:)
smiley on ya mothers

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: FD6B F0D6

nah i dont agree that white people are the only ones that dont have the right to use dirogetory words

however i dont think thats what lyrical jesus was trying to say

Last edited by :) : 01-16-04 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-16-04, 05:23 PM   #37
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

Quote:
^oh basically what ur sayin lyical is that white people(bein one myself) can't say nigga, spic, chink or neother shit like that when we rap, but EVERYONE else can say it AND they can say cracka, honkey...and all them words that might...just MIGHT offend a white person?!
cuz thats what it seems...ur sayin that its fuckin wrong for a white guy to say nigga or spick and shit, but a black dude, a mexican dude, an italian dude, or fuckin asian dude fa christs sake can say ANY goddam word they want...but white people are restricted to only certain words..(i.e: fuck, bitch, cocksucker, motherfucker, pussy, asshole, goddam, slut, whore, trick, motherfucker, etc...i believe you see where i'm goin wit dis)...

UUUm read my other post too thats egxatcly what im saying nobody should be sayin nothin then there would be no bullshit and so much racial tension....BUT it is worse if a white guy sais u nigger then if a black guy sais u cracker.. it jsut is if u wonna know why read the last posts before this.......read better in my last post i said IF URE NOT THE RACE URE TALKIN ABOUT DONT USE THE WORD.........p.s. italians ARE white lol

Last edited by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ : 01-16-04 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-16-04, 05:59 PM   #38
prophacyz
^will fuck you up

no shit bitch, yet they have a different name otha than craka
Old 01-16-04, 06:06 PM   #39
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

So so do germans and the Irish but they still white and can still be called cracker
and dont call me a bitch for being right u faggot u jus mad cuz u dont got the right to use the word and u waaaaaant to soooooooo bad and it eats at u when somebody calls u a cracker and u cant yell out back NIGGER or SPIC .......and like i said i was sayin we shouldnt use any of'em so dont fuckin start trippin all over the place....We were tryint o say somethin and all u could do is insult me for no reason which shows your fuckin inteligence
Old 01-16-04, 06:28 PM   #40
Feeble Minded

IP: 41E9 3905

my feeling is .. that anoyone should be eual.. meaning that if black people can say nigger, in a non rascist way, than white people can say niggere in a non rascist way. Although, Em said it in a rascist way. But - i bet you've said something rascist before too and not meant it .. can any of you honestly say you haven't? doubt it. no ones perfect.
Old 01-16-04, 06:31 PM   #41
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

I never thought eminem revealed himself to the fullest. This was somthing that I didnt expect though. He seemed to perfect, but in reality. Everyone has some thing wrong with them. I guess its eminems past in this case, or he might still be that way in the mind. I dont care for it, and its old shit. He still said it regardless, and NO ONE has the RIGHT to crack on anyones RACE. Its pathetic and only shows insecurities when they react. Especially when black people react to the word Nigger, and not even know the true meaning...

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 01-16-04, 06:33 PM   #42
IceMan187
Banned: Racism

Text Record: 15-5
IP: D4CC BCDF

i think its all bull shit in the ongoin beef wit em and benzino, every1 nows em ripped benzino, but ray just wont give it up!
Send a message via AIM to IceMan187   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 06:36 PM   #43
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

Quote:
i bet you've said something rascist before too and not meant it .. can any of you honestly say you haven't? doubt it. no ones perfect.

^^That is also very tru
Now on the Eminem thing like I said of course he made a fuckin mistake,but he apologized and if hes truly sorry for saying that shit then what else can the man do,and like feeble said everybodys made mistakes and said some shit they regret EVERYBODY
Old 01-16-04, 06:37 PM   #44
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

^ Everyone knows that they both put up a good fight, but eminem was more consistant with the effective punches in every rap ^

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 01-16-04, 06:40 PM   #45
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

Ya on the battle tip of course Em won it wasnt even a contest....Im not even a fan of Em but he won the battle hands down and that really eats benzino so if he cant beat him lyricly he gn do it thru other ways like his little pussy magazine