RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-04, 06:05 PM   #31
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A986 70DE

ye,all this shits true,am white but i like wearin all these clothes n shit,i aint tryna be black,but its jus part of hip-hop and i love the culture.black guys shudnt get mad or offeneded by it,they shud be glad that other peeps(white people) respect it and like it!

but as for the guy gettin jumped......lol.....man peeps alwayz gettin jumped,if u in the wrong place at the wrong time then wot can ya do!i bet those guys that jacked him jacked black guys aswell b4...!

anyway,am out!

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 06-14-04, 09:56 PM   #32
Tha Annihilator
New to RB

Text Record: 0-2
IP: F93C 3EBB

hate is something that will never be fully exterminated on this earth

"I'm the gangsta of this hood, FuK wit me I'll chop you up like wood"
^thats word cause

" If you disrespect me I'll kill you, slice you with my blade or hit you with my shoe."

"Don't beef or I'll blaze you up like reef."

"I got mo' quotes than sailors got boats."

Holla for a battle, I'm the battle king.
Old 06-14-04, 10:06 PM   #33
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 403D 72A8

every1 is bein stupid
its not dressing like ur black black ppl dont dress 1 specific way they wear sits just like some white peoplea azn mexican and all that so its not dressing like ur black

O.Y.D.
Old 06-14-04, 10:15 PM   #34
V.I.P..
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 5510 817C

i'm white and sometimes i wear roca a wear and tha durag issue if u want to wear it it dont matter if u white besides blacks didnt start tha durag thing it was tha biker peeps not bein rascist just sayin i have black friends their cool but i dont over do it i dont talk tha same or nuttin that whole holla shit is ok once in a while but most of tha time it's stupid and if he got jumped then he must off done somethin i have never been jumped cause i dont give a fuck who u are black white mexican u will get fucked up

WHEN YOUR IN THA MAFIA THEIR IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT

MAFIOSO FA LIFE

GRAVEYARD=
OUTSIDER KO
CANOPY

Old 06-14-04, 10:20 PM   #35
The Streetz Govenor
Ψђø Ģøŧ мőґפ Şŧ¥ζΣ

IP: 4289 77F4

only time i have a problem with white dudes is if they use the N word
Send a message via AIM to The Streetz Govenor Send a message via MSN to The Streetz Govenor Send a message via Yahoo to The Streetz Govenor   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 12:31 AM   #36
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

Text Record: 7-8
IP: CC6A 8028

i dont think he got jumped cuz he was white. i think he got jumped cuz of where he was from. i know lots of white boys and i got respect for some cuz they from around my hood (Eastside flint represent) but i know if a wigga came from a suburban area he would get jumped...not cuz of his color...cuz of where hes from
Old 06-15-04, 12:32 AM   #37
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

Text Record: 7-8
IP: CC6A 8028

also...if he was wearin a color dat wasnt coo in da hood he was in...that might be a reason...those niggaz probably thought he was reppin somethin they didnt like
Old 06-15-04, 01:11 AM   #38
CaliCollegeGurl
New to RB

Text Record: 3-2
IP: EC0B 84C7

Time for me to set this story straight. I am Black. I was born Black. I will be Black until the day I die...regardless of if I listen to Hip Hop or wear Phat Farm. My point? Hip hop and Blackness, although related, are not one and the same. So, those of you who embrace Hip Hop culture need to recognize that this does not make you more or less Black.

Du-rags (wave caps), however, are intended for Black people for the simple fact that only Black people can get waves in their hair, so that boy was just trying to act Black...

<marquee direction="up or down"scrollamount=3>If you'll only battle when you know you will win you don't deserve to call yourself an emcee. Real emcees are about elevation. -TheCollegeGurl<marquee>
Old 06-15-04, 01:26 AM   #39
andu09
Flyweight

IP: A7A9 8281

im white and i think thats stupid for real i dont try to act black its just the whole rap thing .look i gotta friend thats black and hes into heavy metal shit. and i promise he's never been hated by any white people . he wears all kinds of band shirts like (opeth,korn, and lots of other stuff and he's never been hated on any white person around here..so if a white guy likes rap and wears rap shit then thats his thing and thats what he's into. money or no money . big house or lil house . we all into rap and thats how it is
Old 06-15-04, 01:53 AM   #40
reddot06
deadly when confronted

Text Record: 10-4
IP: FE43 899A

alright im white and i dont come from the hood or ghetto i am actually from a small town outside of pittsburgh.. and i get hated on soo much cause i rap... everybodies like ur not black...well im not tryin to be black i like the rap culture.. its impossible to act like a race... cause there are black doctors and black lawyers that dont act all gangsta so u cant really act black... but u can be into the rap culture and i am.. and i thought thats why there was rap music so people could get into it and enjoy life and the music they like and not get hated on because of it... im sick of always getting descriminated cause im white.. i actually can rap and rap is my life... so thats my thoughts on this subject... and please dont hate just cause someone is into ur culture

record~9-2 (6 ko'z)
Send a message via AIM to reddot06   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 09:35 AM   #41
SKForty7
New to RB

Text Record: 0-2
IP: 63FE 3CA7

Reddot06 - You One Of The Few Heads On This Thread Talkin Sense Man.

You Can't Act Like A Race, If A Black Guy Is From A Rich Neighbourhood And Talks Posh, Doesnt Make Him Any Less Black, Just Like If A White Guy Is From The Hood Doesnt Make Him Any Less White, I Think Most Of Yall Are Really Trying To Say White Boys Are Acting "Hood". Not Black.

"and shit still does happen 2 us. maybe not in america but in england it does."

You've clearly never been to England, you got it twisted big time, there is far more racial crime in the US than there is in england. Trust Me, I live in London. I should know.
Old 06-15-04, 11:26 AM   #42
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

^^^im feeling all of u ya but i kno durags were started by bikers cause when u ride it could mess up ur hair so they wear it just like a bandana thye wear that shit 2 but i kno wat all u guys sayin but...its just fucked up
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 11:30 AM   #43
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: 3A6D 6FF6

true bout the em thing he does hav bodyguards around him true true but i mean about the waves like blakc pl might get waves sumtimes i wear it cause my hair is messed up or i wear a hat or a bandana-thats the only time i wear ti not that i want 2 act black pl mistake liek trying to act black for hip hop if u in hip hop then thats the cloths u wear is not cuase u tryin 2 act black
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 03:39 PM   #44
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 322E 3373

skripts,u are in uk.....things are different here.....i dont think most black ppl hate white ppl cuz of slavery....some do,i think they're racist towards them n they think they're better then the white ppl.....honestly,like 99% of my friends are black....n we always clown the white girls who want black men,n the white girls who are dressed wigger.....especially when i was younger.....we'd torture these girls in clubs lol......we'd make em leave cuz they couldnt take it....n another thing,black dudes dont wanna holla at white girls when black girls are around,but as soon as the black girls leave,they try hollerin..so,.....i dont think black ppl hate white ppl,they just dont respect them.....the ones that are wigger mostly......i'm noticin more n more,that every white dude in this area is a wigger.....durags,two toned no curve hats,throwbacks...wtf,seriously........they needa stop cuz they look stupid......n most of them dont even have any black friends......they just hang with a bunch of wiggers....so they just look stupid.....take it from me black ppl are laughin at u,get ur own style...u can like rap n dress ur own way......phat farm is played sean john is played rocawear is played......u know,eminem,he didnt used to dress too wiggerish....i think thats why he got respect....i did see him in that type of shit lately....but back in the days he was just himself,i think thats why he got respect.........feel me...........
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-04, 04:07 PM   #45
JRad
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 866B 2D8E

Ok I'm not racist, but this is how it seems to be

Black Guy: What the fuck, this white dude is wearing cloths that we wear, we can't have anyone actin' like us! Let's beat his ass!
Black Guy 2: Yeah, what does he think, this is a free country or something? *Pulls out his 9mm*
Black Guy 3: Really, this shit is wack, I don't get why those white people think they have a freedom to wear what ever they want, he deserves to get beat up

White Guy: Uh, Hi guys, what's... up.. uh.. why.. are you all closing around me? Uh.. HELP RAPE!

Heh..

So yeah, I dress up in baggy cloths and I've been called a Wigger.. and a "Eminem" But I still don't get why they would do something like that, mabey there is a reason behind it? LIke the kid called them a buncha dumb "negros" or something racist

Anyways, I think it's stupid as hell to beat some kids ass just for what he is waering, it's dumb, it's not like the cloths specifically say "WARNING: DO NOT WEAR IF YOU'RE WHITE! MAY RESULT IN ASS BEATING!"

Edit: Also, wasn't baggy pants first started by white people? Like iN Jail or some shit?