RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-05, 08:09 AM   #31
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 347D 5FA0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
they are not undergrund, each artist mentioned is signed to a label (not independant)

but none of them have been able to make there music more appealing for the masses and have technically stayed underground

and papoose talks so much about guns its not funny, i seen a video and theres mad gun talk on it, and all the little dicked homos flashin pistols n shit.

murda mook in all battles ive seen talks bout shootin his apponent, seriously man half the names mentioned arent as good as u makin out, your just narrowminded
Old 09-20-05, 08:11 AM   #32
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F5F1 AD8A

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
but by you dissin UK rappers, you dissing us

mad dog, UK audio head, myself UK audio head, E.C UK audio head... therefore beleive it or not, that makes us all UK RAPPERS

wow dumb dumb, your not very bright are you

lmao, no i'm not dissing u.

u call me dumb yet i say uk rappers make me laugh an u automatically jump to da conclusion dat im dissin everythin the uk stands for, an no its not like dat, i give props where props is due....and frankly uk mainstream artists an alot of uk artists (not independant or unsigned like the artists on here) are awful! they gots no tight flow, da beats r jus horrible an da conent in the lyrics are not up to scratch wit da modern day hip hop era.
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-20-05, 08:12 AM   #33
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

your getting mixed up with garage mate... uk hip hop is much better i assure you

..Open Mics..
Old 09-20-05, 08:14 AM   #34
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

IP: F5F1 AD8A

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
but none of them have been able to make there music more appealing for the masses and have technically stayed underground

and papoose talks so much about guns its not funny, i seen a video and theres mad gun talk on it, and all the little dicked homos flashin pistols n shit.

murda mook in all battles ive seen talks bout shootin his apponent, seriously man half the names mentioned arent as good as u makin out, your just narrowminded

u jus mention papoose an murda mook bcuz they da only 2 u ever heard of.

there was a long list, each artist on dat list makes cd after cd, mixtape after mixtape...they appeal, juz bcuz u live in ur own little shell of ''us rappers r wack bcuz they rap bout money and uk rappers r dope bcuz i can relate to dem'' does not mean they r underground, or bcuz they dont release billboard singles/albums dat get released worldwide does not make dem underground...Underground is where ur signed to an independant label and u hope to get signed too major labels, where as the list of artists i mentioned either run they own label or r signed an makin money an makin cds for their FANS.
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-20-05, 08:19 AM   #35
leady
Addicted

Quote:
i'd rather give my money to crackheads so they could get another hit den pay for a cd (not jus ur cd, any cd for that matter)

but...since uk is so ''underground'' an not givin a fuck bout record sales, why are u promoting your cd and why not jus give it away uh?

let me fill u in on something

to get a vinyl of a record pressed, it costs you like £25 maybe more, and the average vinyl will only sell for about 10-15 at the maximum.

1,000 copies of a CD costs about £650 to have pressed, printed, jewel cased and shrink wrapped, meaning if i work my arse off, and get to sell all of them(well not all as about 100 or more will be used for promotional uses) i can make the money back and make some to keep me living.

now thats only sellin for £3 per CD(around $5)

but that doesnt include costs for beats(which ive been lucky so far n been made them free) but theres 3 beats im having made costing me £100 each, then theres mastering costs of my tracks on top.... and costs for video for one of my tracks, works out at no profit at all in the end.

so yea, well done on attempting to be smart, but when somebodies in the game, you cant out smart them kid
Old 09-20-05, 08:23 AM   #36
leady
Addicted

Quote:
u jus mention papoose an murda mook bcuz they da only 2 u ever heard of.

there was a long list, each artist on dat list makes cd after cd, mixtape after mixtape...they appeal, juz bcuz u live in ur own little shell of ''us rappers r wack bcuz they rap bout money and uk rappers r dope bcuz i can relate to dem'' does not mean they r underground, or bcuz they dont release billboard singles/albums dat get released worldwide does not make dem underground...Underground is where ur signed to an independant label and u hope to get signed too major labels, where as the list of artists i mentioned either run they own label or r signed an makin money an makin cds for their FANS.

are you sure about this???? i mean REALLY sure???

ive met hieroglyphics, sage, jean grae and grafh and yes they are good lyricists, but theres plenty UK heads that are on par with them if not better.

you are listening to people like taz, sway, kano e.t.c they are GRIME artists, not UK Hip Hop... you really have no clue what your talking about kid.
Old 09-20-05, 08:27 AM   #37
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

IP: 0AF2 EABA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

uhm

hahahahahahahahahahah

out smart....who?

u aint out smartin nobody

all u doin is provin ur prioreties are crooked as your penis.

let me fill u in on somthin, homeboy................

first things first, u criticize us artists an dem yappin about money, yet ur ''signed'' and trynna sell cds.....so if ur as ''smart'' as u claim for bein in the game....then surely u would understand why people try an make their muzik appeal to the world to make money...

for insance, do u have a job?
no, u dont.

becoming an artist in the game is how u plan to make ur money, so....dont diss the ''us artists'' bcuz they achieve what uk rappers cant, an dats fame and fortune.

even the not so popular emcees r rich.

now movin on.....ur talkin all dis shit like ur better than everybody bcuz ur signed to a label, big deal......impress me wit rhymes, record sales and showin respect for fellow artists

now bullshit like ''yo im signed to da same rap board as yall, but im not gonna sare my muzik bcuz im signed, so i'll jus get online everyday of my life to diss people bcuz im signed an they are not''

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-20-05, 08:36 AM   #38
leady
Addicted

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

uhm

hahahahahahahahahahah

out smart....who?

u aint out smartin nobody

all u doin is provin ur prioreties are crooked as your penis.

let me fill u in on somthin, homeboy................

first things first, u criticize us artists an dem yappin about money, yet ur ''signed'' and trynna sell cds.....so if ur as ''smart'' as u claim for bein in the game....then surely u would understand why people try an make their muzik appeal to the world to make money...

for insance, do u have a job?
no, u dont.

becoming an artist in the game is how u plan to make ur money, so....dont diss the ''us artists'' bcuz they achieve what uk rappers cant, an dats fame and fortune.

even the not so popular emcees r rich.

now movin on.....ur talkin all dis shit like ur better than everybody bcuz ur signed to a label, big deal......impress me wit rhymes, record sales and showin respect for fellow artists

now bullshit like ''yo im signed to da same rap board as yall, but im not gonna sare my muzik bcuz im signed, so i'll jus get online everyday of my life to diss people bcuz im signed an they are not''

first of all your dumb, most UK artists work part time jobs aswell rap n sell CD's if they didnt work they wouldnt get by, no im not working, reason being, so i can record my CD, once its recorded ill be back in work... im not doing it to get rich, i couldnt care if i stay stuck rappin online forever or if i make moves, aslong as im doing what i love and get to do it being myself and make MY music and not what every1 wants me to do, im happy, fuck money cos as the saying goes "money is the root of all evil".... i come online to pass time its all fun to me, but ignorant comments about UK music is fuckin stupid.

i listen to US music, i dont diss it, but way too many people ar blinded by the money, i mean lowkey said it all about 90% of US artists on his track playin with fire... and u cant argue it for shit....

now you talkin bout me makin money etc off what i do, nah son.... i got a distribution deal meaning the label will pay for pressing my CD's etc but i need to sell so many before i can make any money, but when u concider im payin for beats out my own pocket and payin for my own video... im gonna be loosing out majour amounts... so theres absolutely no profit in this for me what so ever... so your theory about me makin money ETC just got shitted on and proves my last is correct and your dumb arse cant do basic maths.
Old 09-20-05, 09:58 AM   #39
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

IP: B2E0 BD1F

I Stopped Reading At Da ''Most UK Artists Work Part Time Jobs''...Bcuz I'm Not Talkin Bout Da Likes Of U, I'm Talkin Bout REAL Artists In Da REAL Rap Game, U May Be There Someday (Like Alot Of Hopeful Emceez)

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-20-05, 11:05 AM   #40
leady
Addicted

OMFG you pathetic dumb peice of shit.

im talking about the people selling CD's, puttin in work, they NEED to work part time jobs, they STILL live in there crappy council house or council flat or w/e they lived before they started selling.. why?? because they dont make enough money to move somewhere else unless its to somewhere that will cost them the same kind of money to live in.

you dont know jack shit about the UK, its culture, its music or the people that live in it, so why try and act like you know more than somebody who A) has lived in the UK for 20 years B) is involved in the UK Hip Hop culture and C) clearly more intelligent than you.

as for that comment you said about UK rappers and your not dissing the UK as a whole, just sayin you find UK rappers funny.

you proved my point... me, E.C and mad dog are ALL rappers, cos we rap... we are ALL from the UK.... so what does that make????UK RAPPERS... therefore you were dissin us.. be it intentional or un-intentional, you were still dissin us as UK rappers.

so please, run along with your narrowminded un-intelligent arse and do something worth while with your worthless existance instead of attempting to look cool and clever on a rap forum when you fail misserably, especially when you type worse than i did when i had to use a broken keyboard.

moronic sack of horse shit
Old 09-20-05, 11:23 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 575A 568E

i wasn't offended...i let my music and my merking of American guys do the talking IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-05, 11:28 AM   #42
leady
Addicted

MD speaks truth.... how many americans like this kid ive merked is un-real.... 3 on this site so far
Old 09-20-05, 11:36 AM   #43
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 71DB 93E1

Quote:
aye! u have me quoted in ur sig, does dat i'm doper than u an dat fag who wants to be a femcee?

im jokin but ive never heard u mad dog where can i hear ur material

what a prick.

Klash owns loads on that list lyrically wise.
Old 09-20-05, 12:21 PM   #45
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

Quote:
i'd rather give my money to crackheads so they could get another hit den pay for a cd (not jus ur cd, any cd for that matter)

^ that'swhy each and EVERY one of the people you named on the 1st paGewill never be signed to a major label...cuz you don't support their music, you download it...as much as you "enjoy" their music, you should go out and buy it and tell other people to do the same and get all these commercial FUCKers like 50Cent out of the spotlight so we can get some REAL rappers in the fore-front...

content-wise, the U.K. is shittin' on the U.S. man...you might not like their beats or delivery and you don't have to, but they're STILL shitting on us...

U.K. HipHop is at the beginning points because it's not as old over there, it hasn't matured the same way it has here...U.S. HipHop was at the point they'reat now, at one point...don't take the primitive nature and interpritation of HipHop cloud your opinion becaus our general demeanour here in the U.S. is more polished than theirs...there's a reason for it, U.K. HipHop is younger than U.S. HipHop

P.S. since you wanna say that the signed artists in the U.K. are bad, shit, so are the oens over here in the U.S. man...name a mainstream artist besides like Jay-Z, NAS, Tupac, biggie and MAYBE a few others, that are actually good...and even THEY talked about the same thing...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 09-20-05 at 12:25 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote