RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-05, 12:19 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ahhh sixtyth*wuteva*.......lol

yo howd u get ur record down
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:21 PM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.
 
Posts: 6,015
IP:

Got strobe to reset it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:22 PM   #3
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ohhhh ok cool but u cant keep the wins.....dammit.......lol
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:24 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.
 
Posts: 6,015
IP:

I should've got it reset when I was 0-4. But I'm not smart like that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:25 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.
 
Posts: 6,015
IP:

Wait...how the fuck did I get a loss? From not posting a verse? O-o I thought if I check in and don't post, then nothing happens.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:27 PM   #7
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
holla ya.......

holla ya.......lol....yo can u make a ssig for pair-a-docks he lookin for one he in our elevationcrew.......W.A.R.
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:26 PM   #8
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

duh man if u checkin and dont post a verse u lose but if u dont checkin then nothin happens duh
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:28 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.
 
Posts: 6,015
IP:

=\ Bullshit....
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:29 PM   #10
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

nah it aint bullshit its tru sorry go get it reseted again......lol
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:33 PM   #12
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ohhh ok then once u done wit those plz help him out.....*feels compassion......lol*
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:43 PM   #13
Maximus
More Than Meets The Eye
 
Posts: 8
IP:

I'm fuckin tired.
__________________
...Spilled Inc...

Drakel & OSB Productions
The Storm (OM of June)
My Own Worst Enemy
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:46 PM   #14
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus
I'm fuckin tired.

so u goin join up wit me or what man at least try to get a good battle goin against 9th and spul cmon man dont be a pussy
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.