RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-06, 07:05 PM   #46
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Text Record: 8-1
IP: F1FE FCAA

natzi?...hitler?...its a metaphore u dumn lonely shit...look at U befor u come at me...wit that I dont give fuck about my life attitude...Its shit like that that makes niggaz like us look bad. get ur shit together and quit trying to impress a bunch of niggaz on the net wit that fake gangster shit...I dropd out of school like most people...then I hop'd back on it cuz it was the smart shit to do. them niggaz u trying to impress aint gonna be there when u need em. and that bottle only last till u drink it up dawg....
Old 05-19-06, 07:05 PM   #47
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Way to blow your chance to be successful. Thousands of people would die to have that same chance, and you blow it because you can't wait to drink until after you get home? You're fucking retarded, dude.
Old 05-19-06, 07:07 PM   #48
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw King
natzi?...hitler?...its a metaphore u dumn lonely shit...look at U befor u come at me...wit that I dont give fuck about my life attitude...Its shit like that that makes niggaz like us look bad. get ur shit together and quit trying to impress a bunch of niggaz on the net wit that fake gangster shit...I dropd out of school like most people...then I hop'd back on it cuz it was the smart shit to do. them niggaz u trying to impress aint gonna be there when u need em. and that bottle only last till u drink it up dawg....

Shut up, dude. You dropped out of school, came back, and got expelled. YEAH, SMART DECISION DUMBASS. That's really come out to be the smart thing to do. You're given a chance that millions of people will never even come close to getting and blow it over some bullshit. You're a waste of fucking life.
Old 05-19-06, 07:17 PM   #49
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw King

how the fuck am i even tryin ta be gangsta?????
if u think of bein expelled from school as gangsta
you are by the far the stupidest dumbest softest pussy out there
this is soooo bad too u that u think its gangsta
LMFAO get a life....if u love school so much where u
think getting expelled from school is horrible then why the fuck did u drop out?? which means u CHOSE ta not go ta school
fuckin retard....oh and my old posts on rv and old o.ms DO NOT count i'll admit myself i was stupid ass fronting piece of shit back then but how the fuck am i even claimin that im gangsta these days??
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-06, 07:21 PM   #50
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Way to blow your chance to be successful. Thousands of people would die to have that same chance, and you blow it because you can't wait to drink until after you get home? You're fucking retarded, dude.

i didnt blow shit...most of the successful people out there were dropouts

eminem was a dropout, 2pac was a dropout..50 cent...and a bunch more rappers, singers, actors etc.

teachers and parents tell u that you'll be succesful if u finish school but look at all the people that graduated and ask yourself how successful they are
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-06, 09:25 PM   #52
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Quote:
eminem was a dropout, 2pac was a dropout..50 cent...and a bunch more rappers, singers, actors etc.

Wow, three people. What is the human/actor ratio anyway? Every one out of million people become famous? People who graduate get a good job. You go to school to learn the basic knowledge, then refine it into a major in college so you can get a job of your choice. Then, you do something called paying taxes and living on your own. You keep holding onto the defeatist 'I don't care it's pointless' attitude that's the reason thousands of people around America are wasting time and money that could be spent much better.
Old 05-19-06, 09:59 PM   #53
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

i dont give a fuck if i finish school i finish school if i dont i dont
Old 05-19-06, 10:01 PM   #54
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

That's why you're worthless and a waste of tax money,.
Old 05-19-06, 10:08 PM   #55
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
That's why you're worthless and a waste of tax money,.

shut up this fuckin shit is why ur a waste of space and a waste of mind
Old 05-19-06, 10:10 PM   #56
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3544 16CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Wow, three people. What is the human/actor ratio anyway? Every one out of million people become famous? People who graduate get a good job. You go to school to learn the basic knowledge, then refine it into a major in college so you can get a job of your choice. Then, you do something called paying taxes and living on your own. You keep holding onto the defeatist 'I don't care it's pointless' attitude that's the reason thousands of people around America are wasting time and money that could be spent much better.

i got expelled but i had real good grades but i got my Ged and now i have a ill job
Old 05-19-06, 10:14 PM   #57
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
i got expelled but i had real good grades but i got my Ged and now i have a ill job

yea...but most people who fail in school don't make good money...those that do are the exception and not the rule

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-06, 10:27 PM   #58
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3544 16CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
yea...but most people who fail in school don't make good money...those that do are the exception and not the rule

that is true the odds are agaist you if you dont study
there allways a few that make it
but for every one person who does there are a thousand who dont
Old 05-19-06, 10:28 PM   #59
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

fuck school and fuck everybody else that underestimate me and my shit and take me for a muthafuckin idiot...u muthafuckas gon pay when we see face ta face then it be more like foot ta ass when i see ya'll...yea fuckin rap wannabes...if ya'll put the same fuckin effort inta rap as ya'll do talkin..ya'll be muthafuckin millionaires
Old 05-19-06, 10:29 PM   #60
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
fuck school and fuck everybody else that underestimate me and my shit and take me for a muthafuckin idiot...u muthafuckas gon pay when we see face ta face then it be more like foot ta ass when i see ya'll...yea fuckin rap wannabes...if ya'll put the same fuckin effort inta rap as ya'll do talkin..ya'll be muthafuckin millionaires

are

u

ok?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote