RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-05, 06:41 PM   #46
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: B4BB 7A42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
well first of all,you were close of 300o posts and deleted all,and second,if your with a wreck time wateva is becuz you spended 1/3 of your life here to elevate so shhhhhh

Elavate here?? no..the only way too elavate and get better is by ur ownself..this isn't hte only site i went 2...damn...sides..i couldn't have goteen better battling against anyone here cuz ur all trash....shit

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:42 PM   #47
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F62 0B82

Read my last post herb.
Old 05-09-05, 06:42 PM   #48
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
when did i say i was gonna leave in this thread??? never........not once..just sayin thats what i did...shit...settle the fuck down

thats beyond the fact of the matter, you said you were leaving this site numerous times, but always end up coming back....and this thread is pointless

except for ripping on a little beach like you

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:42 PM   #49
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FB4A 875A

blabla everybodys dumb and your perfect iight then
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:42 PM   #50
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Ehhh no........its up in lacey.....free as fuck......also Wreck Time Records...is a label in TEXAS...and they have dope artists....and Diabolic.......ur just yeha.....i played some of ur songs for people..and the though you were ehhh.....not even really ok...they think my shits badass here......and what label are u signed too?? Ehh yeah..at least i gotta deal...and the people got connections..its not an internet label...blha blah blah...yeah

well..obviously its somethin wrong wit them cats..seein as im not signed..yet..ive had tracks sent to jive records, and me and Cali..YES cali workin on atlantic Records right now..even the Beatnuts have heard my shit..maybe my flow is to good for them cats....if they said im just ok..lol...yo dat was funny family...ckuz its alot of cats that would bump my shit..instead of urs kid..thats just real talk son..and nah i aint wit a label..ckuz im smart fam..im not gonna be puttin out music for no check...like i said man after i holla at Atlantic Records..then ima holla at u and show u how to really be a rapper..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:43 PM   #51
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Mine are free too...and?

ooh TEXAS...is it the best state contributing to Hip Hop?...noo, never heard of someone half as descent as Nas coming from texas...

and im in New York...NY artists > Texas artists

so shh
peace

LOL>.....ok....w/e u wanna think..i'm an all around artits..i make club bangers,love songs,real deep shit...story telling,ganster its w/e...and too set the record straight i'm 16

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:43 PM   #52
Deadly

Quote:
Elavate here?? no..the only way too elavate and get better is by ur ownself..this isn't hte only site i went 2...damn...sides..i couldn't have goteen better battling against anyone here cuz ur all trash....shit

oo..so DATS y u hide ya audio record..ckuz we trash..lmao...

Old 05-09-05, 06:45 PM   #53
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 09AC 64ED

......intersting.........
Old 05-09-05, 06:45 PM   #54
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
well..obviously its somethin wrong wit them cats..seein as im not signed..yet..ive had tracks sent to jive records, and me and Cali..YES cali workin on atlantic Records right now..even the Beatnuts have heard my shit..maybe my flow is to good for them cats....if they said im just ok..lol...yo dat was funny family...ckuz its alot of cats that would bump my shit..instead of urs kid..thats just real talk son..and nah i aint wit a label..ckuz im smart fam..im not gonna be puttin out music for no check...like i said man after i holla at Atlantic Records..then ima holla at u and show u how to really be a rapper..

yeah.i woulnd't go after atlantic if i was u...cuz you'll make 2 percent of what u do..and where i'm at i make all the money i earn....well i think i amek 90% and were already working on songs for it too....but good luck with what u do..all ur moneys going to ur parents tho..jsut too giveu heads up....soo u wouldn't be making cheddar anyways...and....yeah....i just preformed live...ehh..i think.....Saturday..and i'm still wore out...lots of work....i had the crowd amped...soo shit dont say i aint got flow or w/e just hating

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:46 PM   #55
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
LOL>.....ok....w/e u wanna think.

lol...its not what i think...ask anyone, observe and take notice its a fact

NY > Texas

Quote:
i'm an all around artits..i make club bangers,love songs,real deep shit...story telling,ganster its w/e...and too set the record straight i'm 16

and?...you act like nobody else can do that at your age

Quote:
.i couldn't have goteen better battling against anyone here cuz ur all trash....shit

then set up a topical battle 50 lines max...Topic:If time were infinite, if im trash you should have nothing to worry about

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-09-05, 06:49 PM   #56
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

Quote:

no.....because..all of my battles were no shows..either i forgot or they forgot.and now i'm starting to get into better disses....i been working on it by myself..and i got that advice and yeah i give props too diabolic for telling me that..the onlyw ay i'll get betters by me..so thats what id id...sat and wrote and rapped..for months..and now..i've gotten better

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-09-05, 06:50 PM   #57
Deadly

Quote:
yeah.i woulnd't go after atlantic if i was u...cuz you'll make 2 percent of what u do..and where i'm at i make all the money i earn....well i think i amek 90% and were already working on songs for it too....but good luck with what u do..all ur moneys going to ur parents tho..jsut too giveu heads up....soo u wouldn't be making cheddar anyways...and....yeah....i just preformed live...ehh..i think.....Saturday..and i'm still wore out...lots of work....i had the crowd amped...soo shit dont say i aint got flow or w/e just hating

nah man..see i told u im smart sonny...thats y u have to work out deals..lmao...u just dont take what they give u man..u cant be scard to talk...and u cant be makin to much money if u aint sellin no cds..ckuz like i said u only make money from TOURS and cds...and im sure my money aint goin to my moms son..i already get money...kno y..ckuz they said ima responsible person...i can get whateva i want to family..yea u just look like a lil ass kid so they said its goin to ya parents..and u prolly didnt even talk to Atlantic..son stop guessin...Cali talked to them up there and shit man..fall back youngin..

Old 05-09-05, 06:51 PM   #58
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 09AC 64ED

...yall are takin this way too serious...
Old 05-09-05, 06:52 PM   #59
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FB4A 875A

Quote:

owned!!! lmao....
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 06:52 PM   #60
LOoNY TOoN
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 042B 54FC

this site is wack now...