RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-05, 04:30 PM   #46
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

but your country is ran very poorly...

..Open Mics..
Old 11-02-05, 04:32 PM   #47
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Well, give us three more years to elect a new dictator.
Old 11-02-05, 04:34 PM   #48
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

lol, that shit looked like they had queer eye fo tha straight guy makeovers right b4 tha fight, lol.

tha UK iz big, all tha fights caynt b like that. theres gotta b ppl just blastin on mafuckaz n shit SUMWERE. but y fight wif fists? id rather just shoot them once n git it ova wif cuz i have better things 2 do besides punch n kick at sum guy... like posting on rv

but yeah, give them mafuckaz in that vid sum guns n knifes n shit, n it woulda bin str8 dopeness, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-02-05, 04:36 PM   #49
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

well most of the fights ive seen there aint bin many guns.. but not alot of people av shot em.. they got knives n bars n baseball bnats n shit

..Open Mics..
Old 11-02-05, 04:42 PM   #50
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I need a Kool Col-b on MSN for a massage.
Old 11-02-05, 06:32 PM   #51
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D4E9 E286

crazy hades your not very smart are you.

our currency is more valuble than yours, it is worth more... therefore it makes our country richer than yours.

also did you know that your "special forces" are trained by the british, or by somebody who has been trained by the british and knows ALL the methods used and created by (beleive it or not) THE BRITISH.

you have a bigger army, but our country has better weapons and better trained soldiers.

also you act like america owns the world when infact the world owns america.

lemme break it down.

put in simple straight forward terms, the world owns america, simply because, without europe america's trade would be non-existent, but yet if america didnt exist, the rest of the world would still survive with the trade that would exist.

too many companies from cars, to clothes, to computers, to games, to toys the list endless, all originate from europe(also comes from asia).

i could continue to school you but i beleive your ignorance will conjour up some other lame ARSE excuse that is a hundred million miles away from the truth as to why ur country is so "great"

but people like me who back they words with FACTS jus continue to prove ur stupidity
Old 11-02-05, 06:38 PM   #52
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Holy fucking shit. I never said my country was great, you little ignorant 'footy hooligan'. Oh no, you can list a few things out of thousands of services that Britain has gone for America. Good fucking job. Your country may be richer, but our country is bigger, so our GPA is lower.

Fucking dumbshit remarks like 'you'll make up some arsed remark of why your country is so great' when I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT makes you look like the biggest little fuck in the world. Guess what? Britain does not equal Europe, so somehow we would fucking manage without Britain's trade, I don't know how. If Britain wasn't there, it'd be occupied by a country that probably did basically the same thing.

Keep listing all the shit your 'country does for America', because you're obviously so well-educated on bringing up facts like 'Britain trains American forces' to try and prove your countries worth.

If it wasn't for Europe's greed, Africa would not be fucked up. We can talk about the UK and America all day.

Currency may be worth more, but if the prices of things are more expensive then it wouldn't necessarily be all that much richer. Sorry for not being so well-educated in one of the hundreds of countries in the world, you stupid little prick.
Old 11-02-05, 06:40 PM   #53
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

And no way, the world owns america? Maybe because, I don't know, AMERICA IS INSIDE THE WORLD?

You must be copy and pasting from some other argument and replacing that person's name with mine, because I sure as fuck haven't said anything about my country being 'great' and that it 'owns the world'. Get the fuck out of here with that inane bullshit.
Old 11-02-05, 06:56 PM   #54
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0A00 A919

Man...

That fight was pussy...
Old 11-02-05, 07:00 PM   #55
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

crazy hades your not very smart are you.

our currency is more valuble than yours, it is worth more... therefore it makes our country richer than yours. we donate more money, i.e. the tsunami in asia ect.

also did you know that your "special forces" are trained by the british, or by somebody who has been trained by the british and knows ALL the methods used and created by (beleive it or not) THE BRITISH. not true, since back in revolutionary days solider ans special forces have been taught by the scottish, yes a few british...but our generals, and military leaders own and have owned yours

you have a bigger army, but our country has better weapons and better trained soldiers. how can you say that...you've never dropped the a-bomb in a war...even if you do have better weapons but your country is too pussy to use them

also you act like america owns the world when infact the world owns america.

lemme break it down.

put in simple straight forward terms, the world owns america, simply because, without europe america's trade would be non-existent, but yet if america didnt exist, the rest of the world would still survive with the trade that would exist. wrong-o

too many companies from cars, to clothes, to computers, to games, to toys the list endless, all originate from europe(also comes from asia). i will give you cars, but i see you faggot ass uk kids wearing sean - john and g-unit and imitdating jack ass videos...what are your games cricket? we have fuckin football.....and computers lets see bill gates and fuckin steven jobs, whos the multibillonare in the uk capitalizing off of software and comp sales?....and we owned the fuck outta japan and then built them up ten times better, thats why all the good electronics come from there....plus we were there military for a while..PLUS our teeth arent as fucked up as yours!

i could continue to school you but i beleive your ignorance will conjour up some other lame ARSE excuse that is a hundred million miles away from the truth as to why ur country is so "great"

but people like me who back they words with FACTS jus continue to prove ur stupidity
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 07:24 PM   #56
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^^^ok Method you got a point bout billionaire's and all that,

but fyi scotland is a part of britain along with wales and england so technically you're wrong as far as thats concerned

and

it's a known fact that american football evolved from rugby (an ENGLISH game) so once again.........no get your facts straight before posting claims with no-historical backing

~peace~
Old 11-02-05, 07:28 PM   #57
leady
Addicted

scotland = part of britain smart arse(britain being england, wales and scotland).... n the ppl who mostly wear sean john n shit like that are actually few and far between compared to how many wear clothes made by companies from europe..... we have people like richard branson.

as for sorts we have football(or soccer as u call it), rugby, cricket, ice hockey, basketball n then all the other types of shit that tends to come up in the olympics, n boxing e.t.c all countries basically have the same sports... by games im talkin comp games and board games smart arse....

and for the comment about britain not being part of europe.

technically yes..... but our country is apart of the EU(European Union) which deals mainly with trades e.t.c in the selected countries which are apart of the EU so our trade still effects the trade with europe. smart arse.

and for the teeth comment... oh my lord your so original, kinda like ur lame raps ... but the funny thing is, brushing your teeth too much does more damage than good...... you wouldnt beleive how many cases of bad teeth there are in america because people brush too much... ur teeth have a protective layer on them n brushing too much and/or too hard removes this and makes your teeth extremely easy to damage.... just cos teeth look good, does not mean your teeth are healthier.

and your country makes people pay for medical treatment they need and prices it stupidly.... our country gives free health care with the NHS... so i know if i have an accident n need surgery, i can get it and not be hit with hefty costs, where as over in ur shit hole, nuttin comes for free.
Old 11-02-05, 08:58 PM   #58
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

we have what is called welfare,...and medicare, and our country thinks your country is shit...honeslty in every american movie where there is a butler he is english.....

ive never heard of richard branson...nor does anyone around me wear that shit, your good at soccer and drinking tea stick to that russia and canada got hockey on lock, austraila has rugby on lock...and hmmm england effects european union trade obivously but whats that go to do with the usa, and by the sounds of it the united states is more self sufficient that the UK with the exception of oil.

and when you think of sports how many uk ppl come to mind...
baseball-babe ruth
basketball-wilt chamberlan
boxing-muhamid ali
hockey-wayne gretsky (canada)
football-joe namath
soccer-pele (brazil)

we have better movies too...and how many mcdonalds do you have where you live? i bet atleast one...see american culture is more influential over there than your culture is over here.
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 09:08 PM   #59
leady
Addicted

lol @ australia got rugby on lock.... thats why england beat them last time for the championship

drinking tea?? wow thats funny, especially concidering tea originated from the chinese.

not every american thinks that, infact only a few narrowminded fags like yourself think that.

richard branson owns virgin.

virgin does, internet, mobile phone tariff, trains, planes, virgin megastores(like HMV basically) just to name a few things the company is involved in.... also richard branson is well known for record attempts for flying round the world in a hot air balloon n shit like that.

boxing.. we have frank bruno and lennox lewis aswell as many others..

soccer we have the likes of david beckham, michael owen, wayne rooney, andy cole and more..

you continue to try and argue your point, but fact is, im right... and thats been proven in these last few posts.

as for the american movie comment.... and also some of the hardest people have been british.... example, gone in 60 seconds.... the hardest guy in that.... english(vinnie jones) aswell as the dude who wanted the cars, he was also english.

then theres bomber from oceans 11, i could list more aswell if i wanted to but i really cant be arsed.
Old 11-02-05, 09:49 PM   #60
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0A00 A919

Doesent change the fact that fight was pussy......