RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-06, 10:11 PM   #46
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 07E5 1B4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
learn how to drug deal? i asked for some tips, why not? you think i used the shit u ppl said.
isn't that why you asked? i mean, you kept asking for more and more info, I'm sure it was for a reason, though I'm sure you'l scratch and scrape for an excuse why you're too cool lol. fuckin muppet
Quote:
yeah, my parents drive to me to places, I need to wait 1 more yr for a car, and yeah i go to the hair dresser, that aint gay. thats looking good. barber = hair dresser same shit, mabye different in america. buts there aren't no barber shops in BC.

your parents drive you to places liek the movies, the mall, you know..other hood places like that. but to SOCCER!! That's hood?? Soccer ain't ganksta you fag lmao. And my barber don't wash my hair and put gel in it, therefore he's not a "hair dresser" - just a barber. He's not a woman either. Yeah, that's not Ganksta either. You're tellin me there's not ONE barber shop in a big city liek British Columbia??? You're full of fucking shit.

Quote:
goofy? what the fuck u speakin prick

I'm speakin about you, fucknut. the fat kid who's 6ft+ and only 16 AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA.

but watch how you slip and slide all around the topic, which of course I'll bring up again after you don't adress it and cop out with some lame transparent excuse

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-06, 01:40 AM   #47
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

fat kid? nah dawg.

6ft is tall? dude i havent grown for a long time for one. thats not the point tho.
your prolly a midget.

Soccer is for fags? dude, you obviously dont know sports. Soccer is just as up there with all the other sports. i play b ball, and i play pick up football for fun.

I get ride to practice and shit like that, not to malls. I bus like everyone else.

lol, dude u getting me wrong, there is prolly a barber somewhere around BC, but why go out the way to find one as all i can do is go to a hair dresser, and they dont wash my hair. althought they do jel it for me.

and cool dude, ima fag for a girl touching my hair?
Old 08-01-06, 02:45 AM   #48
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
fat kid? nah dawg.

6ft is tall? dude i havent grown for a long time for one. thats not the point tho.
your prolly a midget.

yup, you figured it all out son, you really got me pegged. I'm a midgit. a 6'5" midgit. smh, liek i said son, you're shorter than me and weigh way more than me, andd...you're only 16. that = GOOFY FAT KID!!!

Quote:
Soccer is for fags? dude, you obviously dont know sports. Soccer is just as up there with all the other sports. i play b ball, and i play pick up football for fun.

I get ride to practice and shit like that, not to malls. I bus like everyone else.

Damn son, yeah you're right, your soccer mom is an O.G., and you're a true gangsta runnin up and down on the field with the rest of the thugs.

Quote:
lol, dude u getting me wrong, there is prolly a barber somewhere around BC, but why go out the way to find one as all i can do is go to a hair dresser, and they dont wash my hair. althought they do jel it for me.

and cool dude, ima fag for a girl touching my hair?

nah, your'e a fag for going to a "hair dresser" when there's Barbers - though you said there aren't any in all of BC you backpeddlin dicktaster lmao

and yeah what happened to your RV drug dealing education we were jsut talking about? you seemed to forget all about that exactly liek i said you would you cock toucher.

how fuckin predictable.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 08-01-06 at 02:58 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-06, 02:55 AM   #49
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

i fuckin disagree with this whole thread... i hate arguin

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-01-06, 02:58 AM   #50
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^no you don't

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-06, 04:34 AM   #51
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 986F 8A7E

yes he does ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-06, 01:15 PM   #52
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

haha lmao, how u gonna tell me muh fucka?!?! u want some!?

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-01-06, 02:16 PM   #53
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: EFC8 2AA6

I dont mind arguing.....but if someone types like as much as u guys did up there.....well then im out cuz over the net.....its not worth that much time to read
Old 08-01-06, 04:41 PM   #54
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
yup, you figured it all out son, you really got me pegged. I'm a midgit. a 6'5" midgit. smh, liek i said son, you're shorter than me and weigh way more than me, andd...you're only 16. that = GOOFY FAT KID!!!

Damn son, yeah you're right, your soccer mom is an O.G., and you're a true gangsta runnin up and down on the field with the rest of the thugs.

nah, your'e a fag for going to a "hair dresser" when there's Barbers - though you said there aren't any in all of BC you backpeddlin dicktaster lmao

and yeah what happened to your RV drug dealing education we were jsut talking about? you seemed to forget all about that exactly liek i said you would you cock toucher.

how fuckin predictable.

if i weight more than you then your a skinny goof.

I weigh 170 - 180. Not fat, i'm pretty ripped and I'm pretty skinny for my height.
I'm trying to go to 200 before summer is over.

I'ma true thug for playing soccer? thanks.... w/e that proves.
Have you ever seen a soccer fight? they break out into riots, they aint no pussy basketball pushes that the NBA do. soccer is a big game, and when a fight breaks then alot of ppl fight. I havent seen a big team fight, ive heard about them tho from past coaches. but i play it for the fun, not to be a thug.

Q goes to the barber, shit son. got you there didnt I? going the hair dresser doesnt mean shit, i go there to get my hair cut and leave. and i get in for almost free as i got family realitives that work there, couzins..

and what about drug dealing thread? i explained it, i asked for some tips and info. did i use them? no, but i kept on asking beacause if i found something smart or good info then yeah i would of used it or changed it up, why wouldn't I?
Old 08-01-06, 05:12 PM   #55
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
if i weight more than you then your a skinny goof.

I weigh 170 - 180. Not fat, i'm pretty ripped and I'm pretty skinny for my height.
I'm trying to go to 200 before summer is over.

I'ma true thug for playing soccer? thanks.... w/e that proves.
Have you ever seen a soccer fight? they break out into riots, they aint no pussy basketball pushes that the NBA do. soccer is a big game, and when a fight breaks then alot of ppl fight. I havent seen a big team fight, ive heard about them tho from past coaches. but i play it for the fun, not to be a thug.

Q goes to the barber, shit son. got you there didnt I? going the hair dresser doesnt mean shit, i go there to get my hair cut and leave. and i get in for almost free as i got family realitives that work there, couzins..

and what about drug dealing thread? i explained it, i asked for some tips and info. did i use them? no, but i kept on asking beacause if i found something smart or good info then yeah i would of used it or changed it up, why wouldn't I?

ehhh blah blah blah blah blah, more dumb-ass serbness speculation man stfu. i don't respect nobody that got pictures of somebody elses money in their sig.

go hang your self.

you don't even rap you herb, why do you come here?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-06, 05:13 PM   #56
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
haha lmao, how u gonna tell me muh fucka?!?! u want some!?

i was givin you something to disagree about genius lol. but what??? you want some of this!!! *rips shirt off hulk hogan style*

I'll whoop you with half my brain tied behind my back!!! lol

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-06, 07:29 PM   #57
SerB
....S.....

^? your ripping ur shirt off for another man?

fucking fag.
Old 08-01-06, 07:38 PM   #58
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^yeah, me, hulk hogan and every single wrestler ever and ultimate fighter, boxer and kick boxer are all gay, you caught us.

smh

man, you try too hard.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-06, 07:39 PM   #59
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

oh btw i don't respect nobody that got pictures of somebody elses money in their sig.

go hang your self.

you don't even rap you herb, why do you come here?

to hang from my nuts?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-01-06, 10:36 PM   #60
SerB
....S.....

rofl!

iono what boxing or UFC fights you are watching, as I never see anyone ripping shirts off.