RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-06, 07:51 PM   #46
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
^ hahaha. yup... go over to ickblahville and help out if ya want..other words...keep sitting at your nice compter..in ur nice house...eating nice food..watching ur cable tv..hipocrit. lol

Rofl wtf when did I say anything about living a nice life? THat made no sense at all. Why are you people mad that im actually doing something? For one I dontl ive in a nice HOUSE at all. I dont have cable. And I havent eaten in 2 days. Yeah.
Old 08-03-06, 08:00 PM   #47
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

kid... were not mad your doign something..b/c your not doing nething that will effect nething... have fun and speak ur mind....tell us wut u think..but shut th fuck up..acting like ur gunna do soemthign to change nething at all..your not...im just being real man.
and if u havent eaten in two days...stop worryin about the peole one another continent and take care of ur self.

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-03-06, 08:02 PM   #48
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

First off sto pcalling me a kid. And STOP telling me I'm not gonna do shit. It's fuckin annoying. I'll do it to you. Hey kid, you're not gonna become success in life. Seriously, I'm just being real. You're not doing anything right now and ur typing on a computer, so you're nevr gonna do anything. Man I'm just being realistic. -_- it's pretty annoying isnt it?
Old 08-03-06, 08:19 PM   #49
Kriptic
Middle Weight

no? b.c mmost likly ill geta job..and make my living like the average hard working american..see im not saying ima gunna be a huge success..so ur right? an im fine with workign and supporting my future family like americans always have. and if i do this rap..or my talent with art....in the future..ino there a VERY slim chance ill be famous...but hey..im not going for that....

and i am a kid..so call me it all you want.. ok i wont call you a kid...

hey MAN, your not gunna make a differnce on a big scale... mabye a lil change in ur town..which is not even gunna happen prolly....but its good u care... i repsect that...

SKM

NOK

Old 08-03-06, 10:12 PM   #50
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
First off sto pcalling me a kid. And STOP telling me I'm not gonna do shit. It's fuckin annoying. I'll do it to you. Hey kid, you're not gonna become success in life. Seriously, I'm just being real. You're not doing anything right now and ur typing on a computer, so you're nevr gonna do anything. Man I'm just being realistic. -_- it's pretty annoying isnt it?

i have to add my 2 cents here.....its more realistic for kretik to take care of himself and to succeed in life then for one person to make a difference in the middle eastern part of the world......and i'm just being realistic myself...but i will agree that if a band of people...a BIG band of people was to come toghter and say "hey, i think this has gone to far" maybe something will happend...it is true....power is in numbers..
Old 08-03-06, 10:53 PM   #51
Kriptic
Middle Weight

^^ hell yeah man... get a SHIT LOAD of people on spoemthing..and someshit will be dun.... but americans are too self centerted for it thesedays man....most would rather sit back and watch tv then get out and help the cuase....

SKM

NOK

Old 08-03-06, 11:31 PM   #52
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

You people really disgust me. I'm not even going to pussyfoot around this, since you are already desensivitized into not giving a shit about other human lives...no one person can make a difference, unless you're Ghandi, but Ghandi said 'You must be the change you wish to see in the world.' The typical mindstate of 'one person cannot do anything' adds up person to person, and when a person goes 'ah, someone else will do it', that someone else will say 'someone else will do it'. Someone has to do something, because everyone thinks no individual can do anything.

Learn some fucking morals. Now, let's say...there are only fifty million people in America who don't care about others...though that's probably very small compared to the actual sum. Fifty million people, chip in one dollar a month to assist genocide victims in Africa, and to keep the streets clean...

Pretty much...fuck you.
Old 08-03-06, 11:36 PM   #53
Kriptic
Middle Weight

^^ you sending money to em??? if not stop talking

SKM

NOK

Old 08-03-06, 11:37 PM   #54
Kriptic
Middle Weight

dude..i could easilyl swing the other way and say what you guys are saying.... but im being real..you dont give a fuck man..stop playin. no one on this site has done nothing to help...and no one on this site will ever effect the way they live over there..its the turth..americans youth is just that way....

SKM

NOK

Old 08-03-06, 11:41 PM   #55
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

Yeah bro, because you sure know about what me and Indeph do to help other people...American youth is that way because people are too lazy and have that exact same mindstate.

No, I don't send money to people in Dasfur or anything. But when was the last time you saw a poor woman on the street and gave her a few dollars? Don't try to justify your own actions by trying to focus on what I've done.

Once again, fuck you...
Old 08-03-06, 11:47 PM   #56
Kriptic
Middle Weight

hey.... i dont know you guys...but i no that ur bitching about whats rite..and syaing were assholes..well not directly but ur getting at it...and yet..your not doing dick...
and no whats funny...if i saw a women on the side of the road... no- i wouldnt give her money no why? im lookin out for my self...dog eat dog world.... she coulda got a job...done her life good....no why she's homelsws...most liky drugs.....and if not.... hey..if a fucking border jumper can work for $3 an hour breakin their backs and make money..so can that lazy bitch on the curb....

SKM

NOK

Old 08-04-06, 01:00 AM   #57
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: A6B4 2868

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
easy patna i wasnt trying to be offensive to muslims.... i could give a fuck less if bush was shootin up white people, austrailians, christians, cathlics, jews, whatever...my point was that there is nothing that one person can do...so there is no point in caring

i didnt read the rest of the thread after this, but are u a fuckin idiot??? its people like u that is the reason Voting rates are down... the whole fuckin point is that if enough "one persons" are workin towards a goal.... than u will DO SOMETHIN.... has everyone in this country become a band wagoner, where all we do is only join a cause cuz we think enough other people are doin it?

only the fuckin individual can make a difference

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-04-06, 01:09 AM   #58
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i didnt read the rest of the thread after this, but are u a fuckin idiot??? its people like u that is the reason Voting rates are down... the whole fuckin point is that if enough "one persons" are workin towards a goal.... than u will DO SOMETHIN.... has everyone in this country become a band wagoner, where all we do is only join a cause cuz we think enough other people are doin it?

only the fuckin individual can make a difference

alright....so what are you gonna do about these problems then?
Old 08-04-06, 01:16 AM   #59
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

UGH, this site is full of idiots....... ghandi was one man..... martin luther king, jr was one man..... for christs sake HITLER was ONE fuckin man who made maybe the biggest affect on the world in his era... and he was truly one man who, while down on his luck, inspired a nation and one the hearts and minds of a whole country..... yes, we know he did HORRIBLE things.... but if ONE man could almost singlehandedly do that.... wat are u people to say that one person cant do shit?

and for people who say, ohh Hitler had these people helpin him, and those people helpin him...... just think of this.... WHY THE FUCK DO U THINK HE HAD PEOPLE HELPIN HIM?!? because he won those people over..... and than those people helped him gain more supporters..... the chain reaction ONE person can cause can be both uplifting and devastating

Old 08-04-06, 01:20 AM   #60
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
alright....so what are you gonna do about these problems then?

well to fuckin begin with.... if u wanna improve shit on the homefront..... we needa stop fightin fuckin wars that isnt any of our business... cause guess wat.... it takes ALOT of money to support wars... and guess where that money comes from...... U..... and its takin away from EVERY issue that requires money in the US.... which is EVERY issue since everything is controlled by money

so while u dumbasses are like "i dont care if bush kills alotta muslims, it aint my business.... i just care about the issues in my country and gettin my money" u should fuckin realize that prolly the number one reason assistance to solve issues in our own country is decreasin and the reason u may have to give away more of ur money to the government is because we have a fuckin cowboy killin alotta muslims.......