RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-05, 02:17 PM   #61
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -UNF-
lol fuck you all nintendo revolution OWNS one...........

But thats a totally different ball game. They would actually prefer not to be compared to Sony and Microsoft, even though its inevitable.

But I do see where you're coming from. Personally, depending on launch titles, ill pick up a revolution before I get a PS3...
Old 10-07-05, 02:25 PM   #62
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 81D5 1C20

yeh they got wireless controllers ..Dope!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-05, 02:30 PM   #63
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
yeh they got wireless controllers ..Dope!!!!!!!!

So does the PS3 and 360...

The rev just has a sick new innovative controller... which is why its so dope.
Old 10-07-05, 02:31 PM   #64
B To The D
Nt Your Average

shut up -_-*gets angry*DONT SPOIL MY FUN!!!!*cries*
Old 10-07-05, 02:37 PM   #65
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
shut up -_-*gets angry*DONT SPOIL MY FUN!!!!*cries*

*spoils more fun* .................
Old 10-07-05, 02:43 PM   #66
B To The D
Nt Your Average

stop it.......*cries till tears dry up* *crys again**sniff*
Old 10-07-05, 04:22 PM   #67
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 71E7 6664

360 > PS3

Why? Because it comes out a year earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 10-07-05, 07:42 PM   #68
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

I still think X-box 360 got PS3. I been seeing alotta people who work for Microsoft at EB games and shyt who stocking up and making orders for X-box 360 and they explainning a whole lot of shit about 360. Basicly from what they are telling me....not word from word cuz i cant remember word from word. Yeah every pc got a CPU proccessor so does these game systems. PS3 and X-box graphics are pretty much gonna be just about equal. PS3 pretty much needs them 7 proccessors to run them graphics for the system. While X-box 360 got just them 3 cpu proccessors and the graphics run smoothly and are just as good as PS3 maybe even better in the long run as games start to develope more. But the difference is That PS3 is most likely to burn out its proccessors supporting the power for PS3 with graphics cuz its only using proccessors. While X-box will most likely last longer due to its State of the Art graphic chips that are in the 360 wich will most likely take CPU proccessors a few years to even catch up with the chip. Games are swaying a little bit more favor with PS3 i do agree because they are showcasing there best titles and franchise. While X-box 360 is going with neq Franchises and new Titles. We already seen Kill Zone 2 and MGS4 graphics and yeah they a beautiful as hell. So far X-box 360 graphics has just been as beautiful as well. With new franchises with game engines that they just build and havent had a chance to improve on yet. But with PS3 games such as Tekken and Metal Gear and Final fantasy they have been improving on them Game engines for years. .............damn i forgot what i was gonna say......Basicly im gonna say this
X-box 360 is gonna be more powerful. But basicly is gonna be put on Gamers Opinions. Weather you like X-box or Playstation more.

But my opinnion is X-box 360>PS3. Due to i like shooter games better. I like the X-box controller. and it comes out sooner. And plus If you PS3 breaks down like crticily and you need some serious help. I hope yall know or got a Japanses Translator to help you with you technical support Problems.

GET X-BOX 360 FOR THE GREAT PATRIOTIC CAUSE. BUY THE AMERICAN SYSTEM

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-05, 10:32 PM   #69
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Revelation: Yeah, thats microsofts sick marketing. It just might get them ahead in sales, but that mos def does not mean the 360 is a better console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dollar
I still think X-box 360 got PS3. I been seeing alotta people who work for Microsoft at EB games and shyt who stocking up and making orders for X-box 360 and they explainning a whole lot of shit about 360. Basicly from what they are telling me....not word from word cuz i cant remember word from word. Yeah every pc got a CPU proccessor so does these game systems. PS3 and X-box graphics are pretty much gonna be just about equal. PS3 pretty much needs them 7 proccessors to run them graphics for the system. While X-box 360 got just them 3 cpu proccessors and the graphics run smoothly and are just as good as PS3 maybe even better in the long run as games start to develope more. But the difference is That PS3 is most likely to burn out its proccessors supporting the power for PS3 with graphics cuz its only using proccessors. While X-box will most likely last longer due to its State of the Art graphic chips that are in the 360 wich will most likely take CPU proccessors a few years to even catch up with the chip. Games are swaying a little bit more favor with PS3 i do agree because they are showcasing there best titles and franchise. While X-box 360 is going with neq Franchises and new Titles. We already seen Kill Zone 2 and MGS4 graphics and yeah they a beautiful as hell. So far X-box 360 graphics has just been as beautiful as well. With new franchises with game engines that they just build and havent had a chance to improve on yet. But with PS3 games such as Tekken and Metal Gear and Final fantasy they have been improving on them Game engines for years. .............damn i forgot what i was gonna say......Basicly im gonna say this
X-box 360 is gonna be more powerful. But basicly is gonna be put on Gamers Opinions. Weather you like X-box or Playstation more.

But my opinnion is X-box 360>PS3. Due to i like shooter games better. I like the X-box controller. and it comes out sooner. And plus If you PS3 breaks down like crticily and you need some serious help. I hope yall know or got a Japanses Translator to help you with you technical support Problems.

GET X-BOX 360 FOR THE GREAT PATRIOTIC CAUSE. BUY THE AMERICAN SYSTEM

lmao @ you trying to talk like you know what you're talking about.

First of all, graphically the PS3 kills the 360. Even a PC could run games as good as the 360. And the 360 has 3 CPU cores + a Graphics processing unit.. PCs have 1 CPU and a graphics processing unit and can run games just as nicely.

PS3 has a BETTER GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT. That is, a BETTER graphics card than the 360 does. That, as well as its huge processing power (7 CPU cores instead of 3) mean it has the ability to display graphics that are a lot better than the 360's.

Ive already explained all of this... The reason why games on the 360 look almost as good, or even the same, as PS3 games do at the moment is because the PS3's technology is way to advanced... no programmer has had any experience programming for 7 CPU cores... its very difficult. As soon as they learn to use the systems power, the games graphics will get better and better over time.

The 360 only has 3 CPU cores... everyone knows how to program amazingly for only 3, because its pretty much the same amount as last generation consoles had.

So microsofts take on the next generation, is basically to change the graphics of their games slightly. Which is the american way. Do jack shit, and get paid to the shtihouse for it.

As opposed to the japanese culture, which has been full of hard working people for thousands of years, that push the boundaries of technology and development. Sony has created a console that is too advanced for today to handle... expecting it to be fully used in the NEXT GENERATION. Go figure..

When it comes to shit like this, Japan owns America. How many times has windows fucked up on your computer? ... Plenty for me. Just shows how sick microsoft are at making products. Things like appliances and TVs and shit that are made in japan own american made shit.
Old 10-12-05, 02:04 PM   #70
HiPnoTiK
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E716 7F87

360>ps3 just because it comes out before lol
Old 10-12-05, 05:11 PM   #71
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPnoTiK

Not really...

PS3>Xbox in technical terms.
Old 10-17-05, 09:30 AM   #72
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPnoTiK

because its not as good, word.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-05, 07:36 PM   #73
Sik Wit It

IP: 3635 A519

Ps3 > Xbox 360
Old 10-27-05, 06:53 AM   #74
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

im getting an x box on saturday

..Open Mics..
Old 10-27-05, 08:51 AM   #75
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

the only thing ps2/ps3 has that xbox/xbox360 doesent is more games other than that, the xbox owns, it has internal memory, it now comes with wireless 802.11g access, well the ps3 does also but seeing as xbox is created by microsoft, im pretty damn sure it will be better, the xbox 360 comes WITH wireless controllers, and you can hook it up to your computer/laptop as an accessorie, im not gonna go into detail cuz i dont feel like it, as for the revolution the controller is gay as fuck it looks like a fucking dvd remote with an analog stick, and an add on where you can hold the anolog stick in your other hand WTF!!!!! plus the nintendo revolution looks gay itself, the thing i like about ps3 is their controller is gonna be usb, so i can use them for my computer games and emulators :-)

nintento revolution controller----->http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782