RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-06, 06:22 PM   #61
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76ED 13D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

Never mind the fact that I worked with an anti-drug program a few years ago.

Never mind the fact that I've seen how drugs can ruin someone's life.

Do drugs if you choose to. I'm just saying don't you all DARE sit in here and pretend that drugs don't have adverse effects, because they do.

That's why I said, "IN MY OPINION"...in my original post...which, is obvious you didn't read it.

P.S. God does address "drug abuse" in the bible...It's called Idolatry...Anything you "worship" more than God is idolatry, which is one of the ten commandments.

FYI...Sexual sin falls under that category as well.
First off i dont worship drugs more than god
second like nos said drugs dont ruin everyones lives my grandfather has been smoking weed for more than 62 years he just turned 80 years on april and drugs havnt done shit to his life he was succesful and he still smoke blunts
we all know drugs carry risk but not for everyone
Old 05-30-06, 06:22 PM   #62
SkaNdaLuz
Banned: Biting

From: Myrtle Beach, SC originally from South Jerzee/Philly, PA
Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4381 3163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
water = bad idea...drink water in moderation because when on X your body can't cope with too much water intake as the X effects something to do with the body coping with water

as a direct result of too much water you could infact drown your brain and cause a brain haemorage

few years back on the news major profile story at the time this girl took 1 X pill and drank heaps of water and THAT was what killed her...

so if you taking X be careful...

so i'm readin this thread and gettin pissed cuz basically no one knows what the hell they are talkin about. this quote is VERY true, but drinkin about 3 bottles of water during the duration is fine AND neccessary. This girl drank a total of 3 gallons. That will kill someone with or without an e pill. i did e for 2 years during my "raving phase". I do know what I'm talking about. It's true, it's an amazing feeling, but with it being your first time your back is going to kill you the next day because the e causes your seratonin to go in like overload mode and you basically lose it(also you may feel severly depressed the next day so yeah, smoke some weed and sleep it off). You will regain your seratonin if you don't abuse it. Rolling once in a while is fine, but you must let your body and brain recover. I made the mistake of doing it several times a week for two years(this was from 2000 to 2002). Because of that, I am clinically depressed for the rest of my life. I cannot regain seratonin on my own so I have to take Lexapro(a seratonin reuptake inhibitor/anti-depressant)for the rest of my life.I don't regret anything I did in the past because I wouldn't be who I am today. It's all about living life and learning from it. So anyway, do it, have fun, be safe, and remember there WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

-Krissy
Old 05-30-06, 06:27 PM   #63
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
First off i dont worship drugs more than god
second like nos said drugs dont ruin everyones lives my grandfather has been smoking weed for more than 62 years he just turned 80 years on april and drugs havnt done shit to his life he was succesful and he still smoke blunts
we all know drugs carry risk but not for everyone

^^That's a moot point.

That's like someone suggesting that even though cigarettes cause cancer--yes, the Surgeon General confirms that--they are still "alright" because not EVERYONE will die from it.

^I think that's reckless because for most people, smoking is dangerous. Have you seen what a smoker's lung looks like? It looks rotted, with black spots all over it. <----------- That is what cigarette smoke does to people. Have you seen people with holes in their necks from tracheotomies? <-------------That's what smoking can do to people. You and Nos are basically saying that because everyone doesn't have a hole in their neck, smoking is still something that's GOOD.

I'm sorry. I can't subscribe to that philosophy.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-30-06 at 06:34 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 07:56 PM   #64
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

id just would like u all to know that i owned this thread....... stamp of approval

-One

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 05-30-06, 08:32 PM   #65
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 62AE AF1F

lol @ brendan, ay i wanna see how thiss new girl of yours looks lol
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 12:32 AM   #66
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

muh fucka,look at facebook....... she posted on my wall like "pshhhhhhhhhhh"

...The real Renegade before Hova...