RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 01:23 AM   #61
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

honest..i didnt feel like readin ya last post..im lazy(the american attitude for ya)
but i aggree when u said enough ONE PERONS working together can do soemthing...but yo... you aint gunan do shit..so dont say it... i mean yeah it a fact....but its not gunna happen dog.. hey, enough playing cards can build a fullscale mantion..but we aitn gunna do it..ya feel? lol

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-04-06, 01:27 AM   #62
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: A6B4 2868

and quit with the "well wat are u gonna do"

FUCK, its not like i can walk into a fuckin session of congress at 17 and pass legislation..... so SHUT THE FUCK UP....... but this raising of awareness is gonna lead to support.. and that support is gonna lead to people changin their votes wen it comes time to november.... and than that will change everythin.......

fuck, changee is not immediate.... its gradual... do u think ghandi was just like to his family one day "i feel like starvin myself because im sick of all this shit" and he captured the attention of the entire world.... fuck no....

i mean, for real people, if u have a HERO, u needa realize that they are one person...

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-04-06, 01:30 AM   #63
Kriptic
Middle Weight

dude... calm down lol
where saying..who aint gunna do shit...b/c you guys are saying....we can do it..it takes alot of eople... but you aint gunna step up and lead the way? so stop actin liek you are...yo if i see shit happening..ill go with it..why not? do ya kno why im not gunna stand up and try to change it.? becasue the starvin kid sin africa dont effect me..i got my own shit to deal with...and thats real.

SKM

NOK

Old 08-04-06, 02:12 AM   #64
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

summers you say one person can change anything?

what about...

hitler
da vinci
napolean
george fucking w bush

you can change shit. I'm going to try.
Old 08-04-06, 02:21 AM   #65
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Yeah da girl got her points and I agree that Bush is kinda being biased. But everybody gots there reasons.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 02:21 AM   #66
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: A6B4 2868

^^^^ thank u jesus.... i mean Jpoll

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-04-06, 12:57 PM   #67
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: 32DC 1BF9

I agree 100% with the letter

and obviously, what N. Taverez n Indeph are saying too

What people don't understand is that America and Israel have their own agenda...they are not, and will not be concerned about the large casualties. Think about it, if something like this occured in the West it would not be justified. However, since it is somewhere else in the World, the mainstream media and governments with power can put a little twist to it so that public opinion judges what happens in a whole different light...

We all know about the IRA who used to bomb Britain. Did Britian respond by destroying the infrastructure of CIVILIANS in the country (such as the main bridges, roads, the only airport), killing countless innocent men, women and children? And if they did, would it be deemed self-defense? HELL NO, so why call what Israel is doing self-defence? It is not, Israel is comitting war crimes overtly (a change from what they covertly do in Palestine), people should be outraged by this and do something! If democracy is really what the West is about then practice it, and support independant media:

www.informationclearinghouse.info

Fuck FOX NEWS bitches!!!!

Last edited by SlicKnife : 08-04-06 at 06:15 PM.
Old 08-04-06, 01:25 PM   #68
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

don't watch Fox...they got that guy on there that slipped up awhile back on that J. Lo thing saying "blowjob".....i saw him on there the other day and he was stuttering and almost slipped again

watch MSNBC.......way better
Old 08-04-06, 01:58 PM   #69
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: F396 2771

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
I don't trust our government... but we live in a FREE country ... so think about that

A FREE country?

Hah...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 02:21 PM   #70
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: A89C 25AE

that shit was real
Old 08-04-06, 02:22 PM   #71
Kriptic
Middle Weight

^^ did he studder? yeah we live in a free country....go to any other country..shit fucked up... except soem places.....haha you can have u hand chopped off for stealing..get throwin in jail for speaking ur mind..... think about that..that would suck man hahaha

SKM

NOK

Old 08-04-06, 03:37 PM   #72
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: F856 46BC

Yes her points were made very well and she evidently knows what she's talking about. It's nice to see an Arab girll have such a deep education in foreign politics. The war between Israelies and Palestines was always stupid as fuck though. Most of it was born out of the 'who was Abrahams true descendents' argument.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 03:39 PM   #73
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B26C 448D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
I agree 100% with the letter

and obviously, what N. Taverez n Indeph are saying too

What people don't understand is that America and Israel have their own agenda...they are not, and will not be concerned about the large casualties. Think about it, if something like this occured in the West it would not be justified. However, since it is somewhere else in the World, the mainstream media and governments with power can put a little twist to it so that public opinion judges what happens in a whole different light...

We all know about the IRA who used to bomb Britain. Did Britian respond by destroying the infrastructure of CIVILIANS in the country (such as the main bridges, roads, the only airport), killing countless innocent men, women and children? And if they did, would it be deemed self-defense? HELL NO, so why call what Israel is doing self-defence? It is not, Israel is comitting war crimes overtly (a change from what they covertly do in Palestine), people should be outraged by this and do something! If democracy is really what the West is about then practice it, and support independant media:

www.informationclearinghouse.org

Fuck FOX NEWS bitches!!!!

thats what the fuck im talking about
America Media is pushing nothing but propaganda
i dont watch FOX, CNN non of that shit
Old 08-04-06, 06:28 PM   #74
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: A1AF 9561

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
thats what the fuck im talking about
America Media is pushing nothing but propaganda
i dont watch FOX, CNN non of that shit

Mainstream media in the U.S is not independant by any means, it is largely controlled by the government, and does use the long old human weapon of propoganda. It can only work within certain boundaries, and there are many things it completely ignores and never mentions. It is there to serve in the interest of the American government, and is a vital tool used to influence the way people perceive what us happening in the world...I recommend any thing by Noam Chomsky on these subjects, that guy is DOPE!!!!

For more on this subject check out: http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/M...ia_Control.html

that wesbite itself has tons of info and is useful....

Also, I realise that link I posted doesn't work...just edited it - So for the real truthseekers out there after unbiased, critical, independant information...check out:

www.informationclearinghouse.info
and www.counterpunch.org

I will post further links if people require, but they are the important ones and should help people see behind the veil of deceit portrayed by our governments (mine in the U.K and yours in the U.S)....

And Tavarez, its good to know theres people with an understanding like mine on here...word!
Old 08-05-06, 06:06 PM   #75
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: 8191 53A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Yes her points were made very well and she evidently knows what she's talking about. It's nice to see an Arab girll have such a deep education in foreign politics. The war between Israelies and Palestines was always stupid as fuck though. Most of it was born out of the 'who was Abrahams true descendents' argument.

Lol, you have no idea...

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/I...I_P_Crisis.html

half an hour read, but very informative...will let you kno more about the Israel-Palestine conflict