RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-07, 08:55 PM   #61
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3A8 32E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
^^ word to that it's 9 here..

n i got nothin on a fuckin friday night but 2 get highh

ive been locked in the house trying to stop selling/doing drugs and robbin and stealing and all that stupid shit... so i gotta chill inside.... but a blunt sounds good right about now..
Old 03-02-07, 08:56 PM   #62
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D22F CD29

well if your parents poor and shit, u can go to college for free. like my parents can't pay for my school but if u know how to fill out a form and pass highschool u can go to a college for free. and like in michigan theres meap test where u can get more money, i know a lot of people that get paid to go to school. so its really about not being lazy and havin half a brain... so i'd make sence for you to open your eyes.
anyone can get from the ghetto if they wanna try in school, if a kid just tried at school and talked to a counsiler they could do something.
and also u said u dont think its cool to act hard., but what do u think about people that don't act hard.. u said to me u think im a pussy and avoid hard lookin people like you.. would i be cool if thats true?
ps im also bored as shit, just talkin

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-07, 09:00 PM   #63
Status
Ask About Me

well for me i was brought up in the "ghetto" so all i know is what i see.. so for me growing up selling and robbin was what i did and is what everyone around me did... yes i was smart enough to see around that but at the same time fast money is always good money... man i was makin 1500 a day.. i never thought to go to college... But now (as in the last few weeks) im trying to get out of that... and i did paper work and all that shit...and now im at where im at... so stop talking damn...
Old 03-02-07, 09:02 PM   #64
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
yeah, cause its easy as hell to just up and move when you want when you're already poor and shit. move to a place you dont know about and dont know anyone

and yes that would be easy. theres jamacians and europeans that come where i live during the summer and work and can afford a place and do just that. and if i wanted to i could do the same thing plenty of towns around the country that aren't crime infested.
its all about changing your mind set and gettin outta what u think is the "norm" cuz its not like that everywhere

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-07, 09:03 PM   #65
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
well if your parents poor and shit, u can go to college for free. like my parents can't pay for my school but if u know how to fill out a form and pass highschool u can go to a college for free. and like in michigan theres meap test where u can get more money, i know a lot of people that get paid to go to school. so its really about not being lazy and havin half a brain... so i'd make sence for you to open your eyes.
anyone can get from the ghetto if they wanna try in school, if a kid just tried at school and talked to a counsiler they could do something.
and also u said u dont think its cool to act hard., but what do u think about people that don't act hard.. u said to me u think im a pussy and avoid hard lookin people like you.. would i be cool if thats true?
ps im also bored as shit, just talkin

what if the kid is no where near to finishin high school?
like 7th or 8th grade?
going to college for free have nothin to do with your bills still needin to be paid.. and nioggas still tryin to do shit to you in the hood because they're in a worst situation than you in
does it?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-07, 09:05 PM   #66
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
and yes that would be easy. theres jamacians and europeans that come where i live during the summer and work and can afford a place and do just that. and if i wanted to i could do the same thing plenty of towns around the country that aren't crime infested.
its all about changing your mind set and gettin outta what u think is the "norm" cuz its not like that everywhere

man, they get money when they come over here
in detroit its alot of arabics and caldeons
they all get enough money when they come over here to start they own small business

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-07, 09:07 PM   #67
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
well for me i was brought up in the "ghetto" so all i know is what i see.. so for me growing up selling and robbin was what i did and is what everyone around me did... yes i was smart enough to see around that but at the same time fast money is always good money... man i was makin 1500 a day.. i never thought to go to college... But now (as in the last few weeks) im trying to get out of that... and i did paper work and all that shit...and now im at where im at... so stop talking damn...

for 4000 i could afford to live on my own where i live no problem for a solid 4,5 months. so if u just worked those few days u could get out of that cycle and move into a more possitive place. ... how wouldn't that be possible for everyone?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 03-02-07, 09:11 PM   #68
Status
Ask About Me

yea but you move to another place.. that means you gotta watch your back becuase the niggas on that block will try to get you.... i know i would try to rob some new nigga who moved to my block.. shit
Old 03-02-07, 09:14 PM   #69
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
man, they get money when they come over here
in detroit its alot of arabics and caldeons
they all get enough money when they come over here to start they own small business

that arabs. im talkin broke uneducated jamacians can easily make it where i live for the summer, they come here and even got enough money to send most of their pay check back home to jamaica. only reason the can't stay is because its seasonal work and they aint citizens. but the same with mexicans when they sneak into our country, they can make it anywhere cuz they work hard and know how to survive. it'd be easier for people in the ghetto to get a job and live in a town than it would be for mexicans. so if they can do it people in the ghetto could.
i think its all about being brain washed and just seein like u said people stealin and dealin everyday, thats all u know and think is out there.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 03-02-07, 09:16 PM   #70
Status
Ask About Me

im not even gonna start talking about the government.. so peace im out.....
Old 03-02-07, 09:17 PM   #71
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yea but you move to another place.. that means you gotta watch your back becuase the niggas on that block will try to get you.... i know i would try to rob some new nigga who moved to my block.. shit

haha, im sayin it aint like that everywhere. if someone new moved into my neighborhood people would welcome them, not try to rob 'em. shits not animal like everywhere. im sayin its 100 percent possible if u tried gettin outta your situation u could get a job in my town and afford a house easy. the worst situation would be u would have to get a roomate to make it, but is sooooo possible and easy when really thinkin bout it.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 03-02-07, 09:19 PM   #72
Status
Ask About Me

i gues but im going to take a blunt break i'll be back in an hour or2/.. ohhh how i love this CALI TREE
Old 03-04-07, 08:42 PM   #74
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

LMMFAO @ What this thread evolved into.......

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 09:10 PM   #75
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

oh wow more "ghetto" and "suburb" fighting.... i'm a little below avg. but shoot i wont complain im happy

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING