RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-04, 03:25 PM   #76
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤KiNgPiN¤
1. Castro thats funny ass shit lmao!
2.This isn't funny..but it makes me laugh liek hell! This guy,a couple years ago had a 2 month old daughter..or 2 weeks..2 year lol it was 2 somethign..and he molested her..and he died cuz her "vaginal region" was to small and the dick like..cuz it was to big killed ehr or something liek that..very sad and serious but i dunno why it makes me burth out laughin..hell i'm laughin as i type this..

And you are banned.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-04, 03:27 PM   #77
Walter Wall

Text Record: 0-1
IP: FF53 66D0

I laugh when the eldery fall off of trampolines
Old 01-18-04, 03:31 PM   #78
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Bruk, I've said some 'un-called-for' shit, but yo that Kingpin deserves to get a curling iron shoved up his ass. Ban him and I'll be sure never to second-guess the moderation abilities.
Old 01-19-04, 11:24 AM   #79
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP: 3287 68FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penskills
..Nah his girl kept telling him "are you okay?(or it appealed to be..you really can't undersatnd "THOSE" people)he started to cry..

now that was funny. fuck he going to start crying for.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 11:31 AM   #80
AJ
Help

Text Record: 7-2
IP: F345 2339

One day in my science class my teachers daughter came into the room and kicked her dad in the balls. Now it isant funny because I know how much that hurts. It is funny because the daughter is 8 and she said, "Daddy, some boy said to do that and you would give me some candy." Our whole class started laughing like hell. Our teacher made us all take notes for the rest of the hour.
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 11:56 AM   #81
NarC
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0011 2BAF

whyte kidz who try to rap

::looks at skin color::

::bows head in shame::
Send a message via AIM to NarC   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 12:21 PM   #82
Cold Blooded
New to RB

IP: 2EE6 240C

I guess I shouldnt have laughed at this but I did anyway. One time I was at this place with my cousins. Somehow we got split up when we were leaveing and I was walking down these stairs and this old lady was infront of me. All of a sudden she tripped and hit her head on the rail and started rolling down the stairs until she came to a stop. I started laughing but I dont think anyone noticed because I tried to hide it. Anyway these two white guys helped her up and she blamed it on one of them and said they pushed her where she really just fell on her own. I dont know why but everytime I think about that shit it cracks me up.

"Why would I argue with my own conscience over the truth? That's like me telling myself don't tell me what to do"-Canibus

Last edited by Cold Blooded : 01-19-04 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-19-04, 12:34 PM   #83
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 41E9 3905

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
One day in my science class my teachers daughter came into the room and kicked her dad in the balls. Now it isant funny because I know how much that hurts. It is funny because the daughter is 8 and she said, "Daddy, some boy said to do that and you would give me some candy." Our whole class started laughing like hell. Our teacher made us all take notes for the rest of the hour.

LMFAO

hmm...some of my own...
when my brother, stole money and shit from my best friends house... and got caught... shit was just hilarious..somehow my friends dont find it funny... *shrugs*
Old 01-19-04, 01:27 PM   #84
IceMan187
Banned: Racism

Text Record: 15-5
IP: D4CC BCDF

yea i was in school and this weird kid named pat started havin a seizure in the hallway around 7th period, and there was foam on his face and he was shakin and they had a popsicle stick in his mouth, and my math teacher was standin in his classroom watchin like WAT THE FUCK

funniest thing i have ever seen
Send a message via AIM to IceMan187   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 01:39 PM   #85
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penskills
..Nah his girl kept telling him "are you okay?(or it appealed to be..you really can't undersatnd "THOSE" people)he started to cry..

Aww. On one hand, sometimes I might laugh at that, but it's also sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatter star I
Yea retarded people are halarious.

Funniest movie EVER.. was Graduating Peter.

It followed this retarded kid on his daily routine about a week before he graduated from highschool.

One part he took a biscut off this kid's plate. And the teacher goes "Give that back Peter". Then he starts to walk away nodding. And finally after she tells him 'Give it back" he turns and throws it and hits the kid in the head with it. Funniest shit I've ever seen..

Now that's something I would always laugh at!
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 02:16 PM   #86
HK The Great
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 7A5D 5894

i remember this one blind kid in my high school that u didnt even have to tell him to do shit... like there is this one hot ass chick in my class wit him andshit and he always ask for her to help out on the formulas or something stupid like that, well he would just straight up start rubbin on her tities and feeling on her snatch and shit... and she wouldnt say shit but u could tell she didnt like it, and its funny cuz he had tthis lady that was there specifically to help his ass out and shit.... oh shit son i remember this one time, it was that foos last day of school and shit, and that girl was wwerein a skirt, and i guess no underwear or something andshe sat down by him and he started doin his lil "Im-blind-so-i-touch-things-to-see-what-they-are" routine and he went for the snatch, and im guessing since he blind he never touched actual pussy, and i guess he started to bang her or something but she had this look of grossed but it feels good, but im in school so i gotta hid that shit face, damn and when the blind dude got up he had nutted on him self, and i know all this cuz he sat at my table and would tell me... hahahah fuck High School was fuckin funny
Old 01-19-04, 02:23 PM   #87
Cold Blooded
New to RB

IP: 7470 22E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan187
yea i was in school and this weird kid named pat started havin a seizure in the hallway around 7th period, and there was foam on his face and he was shakin and they had a popsicle stick in his mouth, and my math teacher was standin in his classroom watchin like WAT THE FUCK

funniest thing i have ever seen

That reminds me of something else. I didnt actually see it but I think it was pretty funny. This kid at my school told me this other kid in his class started having a seizure and foam started coming out his mouth and shit. This girl tried to wave her hands and get the teachers attention and she just thought she was waving to her and waved back.

"Why would I argue with my own conscience over the truth? That's like me telling myself don't tell me what to do"-Canibus
Old 01-19-04, 02:40 PM   #88
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: EC0B 84C7

i don't find the siezure thing so funny (in basic training some guy went into siezures at a firing-range, and died... it wasn't that funny...) so siezures arn't that funny...

BUT HUMAN DOMES CATAPULTED TOWARDS GHONDOR IN LOTR3 IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS!!! me and my friend were the only ones in the giant imax theatre laughing, like 500-600 people in there, and we were the only two laughing...

SAME THING HAPPENED IN THAT WRONG TURN MOVIE, WHEN THAT FREAK HACKED THAT COPS HEAD OFF IN LIKE 4 CHOPS... SHIT WAS FUNNY....
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote