RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-05, 11:18 AM   #76
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 11C6 6A01

Hey suga do me....(Sexual healing)..lol

*physically...*

Aight i got next.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 08-21-05, 03:25 PM   #77
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-21-05, 08:20 PM   #78
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 7D76 DE11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Intermental
Forgive Me
1 Verse

Lyrics…
*Punches you for using this beat. I love this beat.*
Lyrically, this was too short for me to really mention any flaws and phrases that stand out. But what from what’s here, you had attempted punch-lines in here.. Your storyline is decent. Sounds like the typical

Voice/Presence
You sound mad young. Your voice alone isn’t very strong. Your presence is similar to one who has just started picking up a mic. You have to get comfortable on the mic. It will come in due time. Silence the beginning of your vocals and the end. The part where you hear the mic shuffling.

Emotion/Delivery…
This is your weakness. You have potential.. But at this point, if someone listened to this track.. They’d be like Does He Mean What He Say? If I was asked that question. I’d say no. Your voice doesn’t have heavy bass in it. Which is no problem (I am the exact same way). You have to put yourself in a whole different mental state. Think about a moment where you got straight pissed at someone or got into a fight. A moment where you were feeling an adrenaline rush. And use your words as if you were fighting. This don’t mean yell, just put more feeling into it.

Flow…
Your flow is decent from the beginning. But then you start losing the beat. If you tryna hit the snares, than stick to doing that. Because when you go off, you tend to lose your common spot. Then you start hitting snares every once in a while. You have to reconstruct your lines. Make them so they match up a little better.

Aisha
Verses 1-2

Lyrics…
Your rhyme scheme is even simpler than the previous track. Bad thing. You only have one verse on here… it sounds more like a spoken word than a rap verse. You have imagery in the last verse. But it’s REALLY basic. Clearly basic.

Voice/Presence
Your presence is a little better. Work on clarity. You want people to hear every word you say.

Emotion/Delivery…
This type of track is straight laid back. So I wasn’t expecting much from this. What you brought to it was decent. You had a little bit more emotion in here than in your first track. Maybe because it’s a love song. But who knows… I want you to feel like you in front of that girl you talking bout and pour your heart into your words and bring out how you feel a whole lot better, than you did.

Flow…
Your flow is a tad better. But you need to work on it a little more. You followed the beat a little better. But I still suggest you follow what I said in the previous song.

Hocus Pocus
Verse

Lyrics…
Your lyrics are still basic. This is something you really gonna have to work on. No multis, no nothing. Just regular rhyme and a few inner rhymes.. You gonna have to step that up, playa.

Voice/Presence
You have a better presence. Still not comfortable and stable on the mic, but you getting better. I can see the difference.

Emotion/Delivery…
You add adlibs, Dubs were off in some places. That is annoying, make sure they line up better. Your delivery was pretty good on this track. It was a huge step from the last two tracks.

Flow…
Way better than the previous. But you gotta polish it a little better. You went choppy in some areas.

Overall

Your latest track proved you working on your flow. Glad to see that, but keep working at it. You need it to be as smooth and less choppy as you can get it. You need to work on your lyrics and rhyme scheme, this should be your main concern. Your presence is getting better by the track as well as delivery. Dubs are useful when used correctly. Try to keep your dubs lined up better with your original verse. I’m glad to hear you experimenting with adlibs, it made your latest track sound more ‘live’ than usual. I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks alot this helped me alot....i appreciate the time u took to tell me this
Old 08-21-05, 08:34 PM   #79
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9F11 2529

I need an audio tip....what's the name of the program you need?
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 08:55 PM   #80
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 347D 5FA0

adobe audition... dnt listen any wack twat dat says cool edit.. cool edit is old and out-dated... use adobe audition(newest version of cool edit basically) or even better.. use cubase or summin like dat... but adobe audition is probs easier to pick up
Old 08-21-05, 08:56 PM   #81
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9F11 2529

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
adobe audition... dnt listen any wack twat dat says cool edit.. cool edit is old and out-dated... use adobe audition(newest version of cool edit basically) or even better.. use cubase or summin like dat... but adobe audition is probs easier to pick up

abode audition?....hmm...I'ma try n d/l it now...good looks
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 09:44 PM   #82
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Can you please give me a breakdown...?

Link in sig...thanks a lot sexxi thang haha...
Old 08-22-05, 12:12 AM   #83
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

werd...im next right?............or are u still doin this?...

i could use the tips anyways.....but if you not...no biggie...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 12:32 AM   #84
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3B43 EB4A

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady

ROFL...yea ok son..alot of cats u hear wit great quality use CEP..=\..hardly nobody uses Audition..CEP is NOT outdated..u have to kno how to use CEP and the CEP plug ins...rookie =\

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 07:00 AM   #85
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 67E7 EADD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
ROFL...yea ok son..alot of cats u hear wit great quality use CEP..=\..hardly nobody uses Audition..CEP is NOT outdated..u have to kno how to use CEP and the CEP plug ins...rookie =\

for starters CEP comes wit less plug-ins... also CEP is un-stable and is quite famous for crashin alot and clashin wit programmes on your PC... adobe is more up to date and more stable and alot more compatible..... and LOL @ u callin sum1 rookie... i been workin in studios for years kid.... and if you know so much.. wen editin a verse tell me wat da only tings you need to do are??(provided your equipment is decent as da more editin u need to do da worse your quality is cos of ur equipment)...... seriously kid dont even vget me started cos i guarantee i know more bout waveforms dan
Old 08-22-05, 10:24 AM   #86
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Invektive i already did your breakdown look a few pages back... sorry there's so much convo in here that you can't find it... lo siento

and the wave plug-in for cep is what he talkin bout. (leady)
Old 09-04-05, 07:58 PM   #87
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

i just got my internet back (from moving to a new house)... I'll start this back where I left off... the order is
FuxJustaWord
Scruff
Ranks
DeadlyVision
Limited Edition

Holla..
Old 09-05-05, 07:09 PM   #88
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

lady fiya got herpies

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 07:37 PM   #89
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
lady fiya got herpies

lol...where'd dat come from?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 08:09 PM   #90
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: F98A 46E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
i just got my internet back (from moving to a new house)... I'll start this back where I left off... the order is
FuxJustaWord
Scruff
Ranks
DeadlyVision
Limited Edition

Holla..

word to the bird.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t