RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-06, 07:53 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

My Gay-dar is NEVER wrong...peep...DROP YA NAME IF YOU DARE

IP:

There is this misperception that gay guys think ALL GUYS are gay. Nah...that isn't true. Well, it is true that some people believe that everyone is bisexual. I don't subscribe to that philosophy either. However, one thing seems to be universally agreed upon regarding gay people, and that's that we have GAY DAR...Gay dar is the ability to tell who is gay/bi or likely gay/bi by simply interacting with them, even if thet don't necessarily "act" gay. Call it a 6th sense. Call it ESP. Call it keen perception. Whatever the case, I have never been wrong in my life with it.

There have been cases when I've seen someone and said to myself, "Yea, he's gay." Then, come to find out, I'd see that cat at a gay club or bar. There are other times when I'd think someone was gay, and end up going out with him like that. Even more, there are still other example where I'd perceive someone as gay, and a friend of mine would confirm this because they saw that person out at a gay event. It never fails. But, what exactly is it? I don't know. I think anyone can tell when someone is flat-out flirting with them. That's one way I can tell. Still, I mostly tell from the eyes, or even an intuition based on the way they interact/speak/behave/etc.

Example: There's this guy who works at the golf course I play at. After seeing him one time, I said to myself, "this guy is def. gay." It's not that he acts feminine. But, it's something about him that screams "I'm gay!" Well, yesterday, I was sitting in the clubhouse and overheard a conversation he was having with some dude. He was talking about how in the animal kingdom weaker males get "fucked in the ass". <---------------- THAT WAS ALL THE CONFIRMATION I NEEDED.

So, drop your name and I'll tell you just how GAY you probably are. This normally works better if I can talk withsome face to face.

But, DROP YOUR NAME IF YOU DARE.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote