RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should we ban King_Aphilly from RV?
Yes, let's ban him. 9 69.23%
No, let's not ban him. 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-08, 03:08 PM   #76
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: F119 6501

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDah
hahaha!!

such respect for the old head is so cute lol!!

any how I come at whoever however i want and me personally is a team by myself i dont have no crew or noting i havent been on here in god knows how long which means i have no friends or foes just average joe's who talk shit towards me

R-evo said HE WOULD SMASH ME in other words he popin shit my way which in other words means he got he problem he needs to handle as far as beef i dont have any towards him or you just like to settle things instead of trash talking let ya skills do the talking hommie

and topical is not my thing but i could always try it out fuck it i have noting to lose but regular battle style is something i do and i think i do it pretty well so him smashing me would have to be done regular battle style to prove he could and even if he do its not like i ever said he was wack or weak just stomping my ground around me letting ya know YO DONT THINK ITS THAT EZ HOMMIE! Im Known To MurDah DuDes EZ!!

and as far as this jump him or down grade him or whatever hell else you said This Is RapVerse i can say whatever the hell i want till after the battle then I SHOW MY RESPECT ONLY IF THEN HE EARN IT BOTTOM LINE if he drop some weak shit he wont get my respect but if he prove me wrong i give props when props are due FEEL ME!!

and now that you kinda heating me up WHY DONT WE BATTLE AS-WELL HOMMIE??
Lets See If You Can Do More Then Just Back Ya Man Up Verbally Speaking Lets See If You Can Hold Him Down In A Battle As Well SO HOW ABOUT IT S.V ??

i hope its not all talk i hope you got some skills to go with it

lmao.....what kind of a talentless fool has "no personals" as a rule...anyone can make up generic punchlines that apply to everyone and their Dog...it takes a little bit more school to design it specifically FOR someone...if you don't know that....than...you have no chance...and you've already proven it to everyone

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 03:13 PM   #77
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
when did I suggest those values?
Never...i have spoke on how much money I make, my education, and things of that nature...ONLY when proving a point....not to place myself above others.

those are the values you suggested..by suggesting...i mean

you asked...what makes a person better than another person.....and you proceeded to suggest two or tree options...two or 3 options that I've never mentioned in regards to me being better...and than you just assumed those were my values.

you are truly a stupid mother fucker.

No, it makes sense, but that kind of thinking can be broken down to a normal situation, in a dire, inevitable situation, there is naturally a higher chance of you taking those values into consideration over the other person, in-fact, you might do it quite early on.

Which is why no, I don't know a fucking thing about you, but only by you portraying how you actually feel about certain things at times, it can give others easy hints on how you will act at a different point in time in a different, given situation.

So I dunno a lot of people fail to see this concept but I apply it to almost everything I do with other people... And so far it's proven almost every bit of my assumptions right. Of course I would never be able to tell with my given assumption of what you said, because we won't ever be in a dire situation together, talking about it over RV.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 04-27-08, 07:00 PM   #78
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: DE15 9D1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^yes, he was one of the 9 guys.

lol wownage
Old 04-28-08, 06:07 PM   #79
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Angry

IP: 5181 225A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDah

and now that you kinda heating me up WHY DONT WE BATTLE AS-WELL HOMMIE??
Lets See If You Can Do More Then Just Back Ya Man Up Verbally Speaking Lets See If You Can Hold Him Down In A Battle As Well SO HOW ABOUT IT S.V ??

i hope its not all talk i hope you got some skills to go with it

^^^lol. whatever cutty. i'll be online for a little bit today. if your still down, set it up. all i ask is that we stay between 10-24 lines and drop within 45 minutes of our check in. i havent text battled in a minute, i usually prefer topicals, but fuck it.....i could use the challenge. sooo?????

s.v. dangerous...c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 04-28-08, 06:14 PM   #80
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

lol Murdah is a biter

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-28-08, 07:12 PM   #81
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^lol. really???

well, i guess it'll feel that much better to mangle a bullshit biter.

esvee

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 04-28-08, 07:13 PM   #82
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

sign me up.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-28-08, 09:52 PM   #83
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Angry

omg. i had a bad feelin' about dude...

...but i didnt think that he was that much of a cunt. lol. you called me out f...your online all the time...and yet you're nowhere to be seen all of a sudden. put up or shut up kid. i'll be back online tomorrow...that gives you a day to bite some lines by then. hopefully theres another dude named supervillain out there to make it easy for you to recycle...fuckin' clown. lol. im losing more and more respect for you the longer you breathe up my air.

hollar...lets get this over with already. i hope YOU'RE not all talk and nibbles.

s.v.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 04-29-08 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-29-08, 08:27 AM   #84
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

IP: EB76 62F3

who's Aphilly? this is an awkward thread.