RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-05, 05:26 PM   #1
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Marley
Actually, B...Before you even come at me with more lame shit...

Look at it from a black mans point of view...

Yeah, its aight y'all white kids listnin to hip hop, and even trynna take a hand in it yourself and pick up a mic....but just cause yall listen to hip hop and rhyme on a mic, why change your whole way of livin and try and immitate ours?

(I'm not sayin any one person on or offline is a ''wigger'' as such, and I'm not trynna say anythin about where people live or ny of that shit)
cause for real ....it doesnt go as deep as the area you live, a area doesnt make a person, a person makes a person. ya get me? and fact of the matter is....not one white male/female would of been clothed, or brought up by there parents to wear the shit youd usually associate witta black man and speak like we do, but..as the white kid gets older, and his taste in ''music'' develops, his whole attitude and out look on life changes, and they get too caught up in the whole ''rappers image''

do you understand where I'm comin from, yo?

If y'all dumbasses who came at me sayin i'm just as bad or for Mimesis who didnt choose to read this, read it..........and if you disagree, let me know.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 05:30 PM   #2
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
If y'all dumbasses who came at me sayin i'm just as bad or for Mimesis who didnt choose to read this, read it..........and if you disagree, let me know.

I've already read it but I didn't see a reason to respond as it's bullshit.

But, I'll make you look like an idiot now that you asked.
Old 12-20-05, 11:57 AM   #3
Buck.Marley
::...JusT bLaZe...::

IP:

Fuckin idiots.

You white people are dumb as fuck and obviously can only see this shit from your point of view.

..I Smoke..A Large Portion Of Cheeba...My Gun Games Sick...Like A Cough And A...Fever

===C.S - Get Familiar===
Old 12-20-05, 01:48 PM   #4
Immense

IP:

Quote:
Fuckin idiots.

You white people are dumb as fuck and obviously can only see this shit from your point of view.

i read all the way through the thread waiting for a post like this...now shit will kick off...

every once in a while a black and white debate kicks off...the thread was a good one...but some morons took it the wrong way...

i know when someone loves hip-hop..and when someone just wants to act like their actually black...

i just love hip-hop simple..i talk how i talk..would be too difficult to put an accent on everyday...if i do use words that people may consider wiggerish....then its prolly just because ive picked it up off black people i know,and i cant help it...but meh...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 12-20-05, 06:04 PM   #5
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Fuckin idiots.

So..

If a white person wears a Fubu shirt, or a G-Unit shirt he's a wigger?

What does that make a black person if he wears a Polo shirt or a button up shirt?

Black people are racist, they just don't think they are.
Old 12-20-05, 02:02 PM   #6
Magic5

IP:

Buck Marley, shut up. You're whole arguement is just as biased as some of the white dude's in this thread. You said shit like "a person makes a person," but who's to say that white person can't use ebonics or wear an assortment of clothes and shit? You?

Nah, I don't see how you can call somebody a "wigger" because they differientate from the norm for their race. Shit's queer.
Old 12-20-05, 05:23 PM   #7
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Why is that? God forbid that somebody white legitimately likes rap, instead of them trying to be black.

yeah its like just cause i like rap i "want to be black" ....but when you see a black guy singing country music you dont think "he wants to be white"....bullshit double-standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 05:24 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Because no one wants to support black music or culture..
Old 12-20-05, 05:27 PM   #9
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

And whoever copied my quote of ''YOU WHITE PEOPLE''

What do y'all want me to call y'all?...the title of the thread even says white people, so I dont see what the big deal is

Old 12-20-05, 05:34 PM   #10
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

.....Exactly my point

your obviously not gonna say ''Yeah whites are wiggers''

Just like I wouldnt trash talk my own race.

So if the truth went and slapped you in the face, you being human like the rest of us...would only go and deny the truth in order to have your races back.

Old 12-20-05, 05:44 PM   #11
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
.....Exactly my point

your obviously not gonna say ''Yeah whites are wiggers''

Just like I wouldnt trash talk my own race.

So if the truth went and slapped you in the face, you being human like the rest of us...would only go and deny the truth in order to have your races back.

No, I would say some bad things about my race if there was a reason. You don't see me saying that the Nazi's are fucking cool. I'm saying they're peices of shit and everywhere last one of them was white. I won't back parts of my "race" if they're in the wrong.

You, on the other hand, are just bringing down your race by generalizing everybody into a single category. That isn't helping anybody.

Now, the "truth" that you're speaking of.. where is it? All I see is you guessing where white people picked up rap and the rap "style." Your whole arguement is an pile of ignorant bullshit.

You're a fucking idiot.
Old 12-20-05, 05:41 PM   #12
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Look at it from a black mans point of view...

Yeah, its aight y'all white kids listnin to hip hop, and even trynna take a hand in it yourself and pick up a mic....but just cause yall listen to hip hop and rhyme on a mic, why change your whole way of livin and try and immitate ours?

Who's to say that anybody changed their way of living? Ever since sixth grade I've worn clothes that have to do with hip hop. I didn't start rapping until I was in 8th grade. I didn't change my "whole way of life" to try and immitate yours. And by "yours" you're stereotyping all black people. I know black skaters, black rockers, etc. You're just proving to everybody that you're ignorant by classing a whole class of citizens together as one. So, I can already tell that you're whole arguement is going to be not only incorrect.. but flat out wrong.

Quote:
(I'm not sayin any one person on or offline is a ''wigger'' as such, and I'm not trynna say anythin about where people live or ny of that shit)
cause for real ....it doesnt go as deep as the area you live, a area doesnt make a person, a person makes a person. ya get me? and fact of the matter is....not one white male/female would of been clothed, or brought up by there parents to wear the shit youd usually associate witta black man and speak like we do, but..as the white kid gets older, and his taste in ''music'' develops, his whole attitude and out look on life changes, and they get too caught up in the whole ''rappers image''

Ok? So, a person makes a person. I made myself. Yeah, when I was kid I didn't listen to rap, hell, up until early sixth grade I didn't even know what rap was. However, soon after I figured out that I did like it, my "outlook" on life didn't change at all. Music didn't make me figure shit out. Talking to people, experiencing shit in my life, etc. helped me put together an "outlook" on life. You're just randomly shooting in the dark on how YOU think most white people got into rap music and hip hop. You don't know me. You don't know the stories behind any white guy here, so who are you to make statements like that? I never got "caught" up in the rapper's image. I liked the clothes, so I wore the fucking clothes. I would faking myself if I acted like I loved rock like a lot of white people do here when I really don't. I like a grand total of three bands; I like rap WAY more. I was being myself, but, being ignorant like you are, me wearing hip hop type of clothes and shit was me trying to be something I'm not. You're a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Marely
do you understand where I'm comin from, yo?

I understand two things: 1. You're an idiot. 2. You're ignorant. Of course, you're going to reply suggesting that I don't know what I'm talking about for one reason or another. Then, you'll keep generalizing the whole African American race. Next after that, I'll laugh and so will everybody else because everybody knows that you're retarded and I called you on it.

Do YOU understand where I'm coming from.. yo?
Old 12-20-05, 05:52 PM   #13
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

......Ok, so i'm wrong

and white people do grow up wearing and talkin like us, And when they immitate a typical ''black man from the street''...Its not mocking us in any way, and us black people dont find it offensive, Mim...WE HONESTLY DONT! hahaha

^
Sarcasm.

Old 12-20-05, 05:53 PM   #14
Magic5

IP:

And you remain ignorant.

^ Not sarcasm.
Old 12-20-05, 05:56 PM   #15
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
And you remain ignorant.

^ Not sarcasm.

I'm simply telling you why a black man would call a white man a wigger, and yet your getting bitchy because I'm answering a question, thats fucked up, son.