RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-04, 02:41 AM   #91
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A961 0B34

aint no one tryin shit except 2 survive like da rest of us

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES
Old 07-24-04, 03:03 AM   #92
WillNova
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-8
IP: 71AE FF4B

Look... This Not About Gangstas, Image, How Thug U Are, Wat Warrants U Got Out For U, It's Not Even About Our Ancestors. This Is About A Little Word Called Respect. Please Do Not Use The Word Niggaaround Me Or Towards Me. Thank You.... And If U Can't Respect That, Thas Where Ur Wrong
Old 07-24-04, 03:28 AM   #93
raw killa

IP: A961 0B34

I Wont Use NIGGA Towards U N Tha Otha People Fakin Like They Dont Call They Homie's Nigga No Matta Dey Skin Color U Or No Else Is Gonna Eva Change My Ways U Can Change Who A Person U People Stupid As Fuck If U Think Im Jus Actin Da Way I Write N Say I Am Get Da Point Across Wut U See Is Wut U Get Wut Deplict Myself As Is Who I Am No Strings Attached Get Over U Come From A Different Place Than Where Im From We Dont Argue Over Color We Argue Over Hate N Da Truth We Realize Dat Shit's Fucked Up N We Dont Approve Of It But We Cant Change It Dats Sumtin Only Time Can Yield If I Could Change How My Ancestors Treated Urs I Would But I Cant I Aint God Or Jesus Damn U People R So Hard Headed Get Over It N Move Stickin 2 It Like It Ur First High School Fuck Past Is Gone Only Thing U Gotta Look Out For Is Da Present N Future Other Than Shit Goin B Wut It Goin 2 B I Dont Agree Wit Racism In Fact I Hate It Wit A Passion But Nuttin U,me Or Da Next Man/woman Can Do 2 Fix It Dats In Da Hands Of God N Jesus 2 Decide When Our Sins Will B Judged N Trust Me I Kno We Will B Judged

Last edited by raw killa : 07-24-04 at 03:30 AM. Reason: FORGOT SUM WORDS
Old 07-24-04, 03:37 AM   #94
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: 3EC9 2F38

ayo raw...........you an ugle bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-04, 04:19 AM   #95
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6E69 F13B

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw killa
lmmao@j trooper yea well af-rican royale ur showin ur ignorance again im 20 2 u fuckin idiot drop da shit grow da fuck up ive fuckin walked throw goddamn la wit my headphones singin along 2 d-12 n god know all who else spittin every word in da song includin nigga n niggaz i dont say shit 2 escape no truth i kno da deal u jus herb ass bitch who mad cuz white people comin up in da rap game well dont take ya anger out on me dawg trust u aint been through shit compared 2 me quote me on dis u couldnt stand a day in my fuckin shoes dude listen 2 ya self when ya write open ya eyes or learn 2 read or sum shit ur repeatin ya self 4 no reason i give da true explanation of how im not no fake wigga bitch actin like he kno how life is in da ghetto n wishes he was black i kno da facts stop typin already ur gonna give ur self a headache tryin 2 strain 2 prove urself get it over it plz n get a life

lord i tried to stop you from being sonned but i must...sorry..for the faint of heart..look away...ahem..

your a lil white ass soft boy whos acting soft cause he knows he wishes he could be black cause he gets picked on for being a punk ass bitch thinking he hard an only uses the word nigga ona rap board cause if he were to say it to the 1 black person he knows hed get raped an shot in the eyes an should really just stop being a bitch an putting out his life on the net cause no one gives a shit bout yo daddy hitting yo mommy son..no one cares in yo life..no one cares on here..your a moron trying to start beef in the net when im trying to stop it...fucking ugly ass white boy trying to be hard an posing for a lame ass pic with clothes he stole from his sisters closet..lil ignorant bastard thinks just cause he hear the word in his favorite music which is dominated by blacks an payed for an owned by blacks..rakim..jay z...talib kweli..tupac..biggie..wu tang...he thinks its ok to say nigga in the confines of his own room..bitch i know bout my heritage..do you know bout yours?..yo great grandfather was PROLLY a slave driver an yelled out nigger everyday ina harmful an disrespectful way...learn bout yo past..cause without it..you dont know where your going...an for real...get a life an some meaning..go hang out with some real black dudes an ask em if they like it when you say nigger...cause real niggaz wouldint let that shit slip past yo mouth fuck what you been thru an how ya dun it...ugly ass lil hoe..im done being nice to yo bitch ass respond to get owned kid..
Old 07-24-04, 05:46 AM   #96
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

now befoe u get mad read all of this first the begiining may sound mean but jus keep reading i make my point in the end to prove to u ur not different than me

african royale i can understnad wat ur sayin cause at least ur not narrow minded and u understand different sides but willnova can shut the fuck up i dont give a shit about if u were enslaved and beaten and raped and thrown off white sailed ships left to drown cause it really dont matter to me haha fact is I DONT CARE. truthfully almost nobody cares they may act like they do but they dont. the only struggle is wat u all make for urselves. and wen willnova said blaks and italians have no comparison cause blaks have it harder haha hell no they dont jus shows how narrow minded and one sided ur life is. and also italians arent white get that straight. why r our las names different. why do we eat ethnic food. why are there italian restaraunts. why is the italian neighborhood seperated from the white blak and latino neighborhood and called little italy? and why does little italy look different. cause italians arent white we r our own culture. we may have white skin but son we're wats left of the roman empire, who i wana add enslaved ur ancient ancestors too. during world war 2 my entire family was either sent into prison or deported cause their last name ended in a vowel and america was afriad theyd revolt cause italy was in alliance wit the nazis. so now u wana say im racist go ahead cause that is racist no matter how u cut it or look at it u make ur own reputation and that goes for ur culture too and the only reason ppl come on this thread callin me racist is cause they either wana look and act more blak, they wana ride dicks, or they jus a mix of 10 different cultures and have to stik to a side. raw killa not racist bitches so u can leave him alone.but to finish this off willnova if u gona act blak and ur gona claim the title of thug and ur gona dress the way u do and ur gona still talk about somethin thats been over and done since 57 years before my family existed in america...then u need to also accept wat comes with it like the word nigger and the "opression" you get...but if you dont like this racism that u get then make a solution be the difference dont hang around with ur gang and shoot shit up or w/e u do...in school they may teach u difference is good but if ur gona act different dont expect to be accepted by the people who r the same...and as for italians not all of them think the way i do...L.I. is full italian and he thinks the opposite of me but thats ok cause this is america...and fact is if u got so much complainin about americas system theres a solution...go find ur roots but ur not gona be able to cause ur no longer african ur african-american so think about that next time u think ur different than me i may have the word italian before the hyphen but the second word still reads american and wen u get a mixing pot like we have no matter wat there is racism from all sides. equal amounts of it too

now to the people who jus viewed his pics and said stuff this has nuthin to do wit any of u ur all fine this jus has to do wit will nova who is one sided and doesnt see it from different viewpoints

Last edited by DON : 07-24-04 at 06:09 AM.
Old 07-24-04, 05:55 AM   #97
Introspect.
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 19-3
IP: CDAA 2D0A

AF-RICAN ROYALE shut tha fuck up and get ya facts str8 your bein racsist and its not owned by blacks think about it u fuckin retard white people own all tha record companys that sign u just remember i aint rascist but i hate u people like this
Send a message via AIM to Introspect.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-04, 06:12 AM   #98
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

before u comment anymore read the last post i made the one above this one and maybe ull get ur head out ur asses and see a different view other than ur pity me im opressed routine
Old 07-24-04, 01:30 PM   #99
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MENDACIOUS
AF-RICAN ROYALE shut tha fuck up and get ya facts str8 your bein racsist and its not owned by blacks think about it u fuckin retard white people own all tha record companys that sign u just remember i aint rascist but i hate u people like this

dr dre...russel simmons...puff daddy...master p...dj screw..jay z...dame dash.......should i keep going?......white people own all the record companys.?..son do yo homework before you come out sounding like a young moron....
Old 07-24-04, 01:32 PM   #100
Introspect.
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 19-3
IP: CDAA 2D0A

shut tha fuck up white people got a piece of everyone u just said stop postin u look like a asshole
Send a message via AIM to Introspect.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-04, 01:37 PM   #101
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
now befoe u get mad read all of this first the begiining may sound mean but jus keep reading i make my point in the end to prove to u ur not different than me

african royale i can understnad wat ur sayin cause at least ur not narrow minded and u understand different sides but willnova can shut the fuck up i dont give a shit about if u were enslaved and beaten and raped and thrown off white sailed ships left to drown cause it really dont matter to me haha fact is I DONT CARE. truthfully almost nobody cares they may act like they do but they dont. the only struggle is wat u all make for urselves. and wen willnova said blaks and italians have no comparison cause blaks have it harder haha hell no they dont jus shows how narrow minded and one sided ur life is. and also italians arent white get that straight. why r our las names different. why do we eat ethnic food. why are there italian restaraunts. why is the italian neighborhood seperated from the white blak and latino neighborhood and called little italy? and why does little italy look different. cause italians arent white we r our own culture. we may have white skin but son we're wats left of the roman empire, who i wana add enslaved ur ancient ancestors too. during world war 2 my entire family was either sent into prison or deported cause their last name ended in a vowel and america was afriad theyd revolt cause italy was in alliance wit the nazis. so now u wana say im racist go ahead cause that is racist no matter how u cut it or look at it u make ur own reputation and that goes for ur culture too and the only reason ppl come on this thread callin me racist is cause they either wana look and act more blak, they wana ride dicks, or they jus a mix of 10 different cultures and have to stik to a side. raw killa not racist bitches so u can leave him alone.but to finish this off willnova if u gona act blak and ur gona claim the title of thug and ur gona dress the way u do and ur gona still talk about somethin thats been over and done since 57 years before my family existed in america...then u need to also accept wat comes with it like the word nigger and the "opression" you get...but if you dont like this racism that u get then make a solution be the difference dont hang around with ur gang and shoot shit up or w/e u do...in school they may teach u difference is good but if ur gona act different dont expect to be accepted by the people who r the same...and as for italians not all of them think the way i do...L.I. is full italian and he thinks the opposite of me but thats ok cause this is america...and fact is if u got so much complainin about americas system theres a solution...go find ur roots but ur not gona be able to cause ur no longer african ur african-american so think about that next time u think ur different than me i may have the word italian before the hyphen but the second word still reads american and wen u get a mixing pot like we have no matter wat there is racism from all sides. equal amounts of it too

now to the people who jus viewed his pics and said stuff this has nuthin to do wit any of u ur all fine this jus has to do wit will nova who is one sided and doesnt see it from different viewpoints

i read this an understood where your coming from...no let me make a point as well...I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH THE KID...I JUST STATED MY FEELINGS ON THE WORD...AN BOUT WHITE PEOPLE SAYING IT...HE COULD SAY IT TO ME AN YELL IT IN MY FACE AN MEAN IT EITHER INA DISRESPECTFUL WAY..OR MEAN IT INA RACIST WAY...I WAS TRYING TO TELL HIM THO THAT IF HES CAUGHT IN THE WRONG PART OF TOWN IN THE PATH OF THE WRONG BLACK DUDE..HES GETTING SHOT...SIMPLE..I AINT SAYING I WOULD SHOOT HIM...I COULD GIVE A FUCK..HES LUCKY IM MORE PASSIVE THEN MOST BLACKS...BUT LIKE I SAID..YOUR RIGHT..EVERYONE HAS A WAR WITHIN THEMSELVES...BUT I THINK ITS COMICAL WHEN THESE DUDES ACT HARD AN GHETTO (NOTICE I DIDINT SAY BLACK)..AN WANNA BE THUG WHEN MY HOMIE DOWN THE STREET JUST TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY HE WISHES HE SKIN WAS LIGHTER SO HE COULD GET A JOB..I WAS LIKE DAMN THATS MESSED UP...HES LIKE WHATS MESSED UP IS WHATS HAPPENING...IM LIKE YEA...BUT THATS LIFE...LIKE I SAID BEFORE AS WELL..WASINT TRYING TO START NO BEEF WITH THE KID BUT HE WANTED SOME...SO BLAH HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED...
Old 07-24-04, 01:38 PM   #102
AF-RICAN ROYALE
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MENDACIOUS
shut tha fuck up white people got a piece of everyone u just said stop postin u look like a asshole

HEY YOUR LATE FOR YOU KKK MEETING...
Old 07-24-04, 01:41 PM   #103
raw killa

IP: 57E8 F910

ayt for 1 bitch af-rican royale u da shit talker n aint no 1 ya son i told u da facts now abde by it admit shit i aint no fake muthafucka come see me if u dont baleeve me bring yo niggaz ill bring mine but i aint 1 4 childish beef i kno my background but i cant rewind da hands of time 2 fix so get over deal wit da similar worse problems we got now like nuclear weapons n terrorist n fuckin aids dude if u jus fuckin read n e of my post ud fuckin realize i aint lyin 4 1 2 i aint fuckin racist or prejudice u tlkn bout me startin beef on da net if u open ya eyes n defrost ur memory ur da 1 who stated tlkn shit so shut da fuck up i aint out 2 get u or no otha bacl person i love every n hate every1 equally bitch get it straight pussy as clown

Old 07-24-04, 02:04 PM   #104
SHY
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 01CD 3A2F

well where do i begin. like i told you before raw killer you cant educate ignorance. It just doesnt go down that way. Me I'm 100% black and if you were to call me a nigga would have no problem with it just for the simple fact that i know there is no harm intended. But on the flip side i can see where everyone else is coming from with the racial term nigga. But like you told them they have to stop living in the past. "It's a new day celebrate like it's your last". Raw killa loved the verse of course you have done it again. these niggas really dont relize and accept the true potential that you have but i do and that's all that matters. Continue doing your thing baby. B.A.M holla!!!
Old 07-24-04, 05:06 PM   #105
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 55B2 9A39

all i gatta say is let the word be yo....its a fucking free world so err1 can say what they wanna say...y'all taking shit too serious starting from bigchace (whatever)....
he didnt mean to diss or whatever so y'all calm ya asses down and let shit fly yo...yeah im black too and i wouldnt be mad if a white called me a niggette...and those who said he and ugly fuck...take a closer look at yaselves in the mirror,look at ur dad and moms face and tell me if u aint the ugly fuck...mayne fuck this...

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote