RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-06, 01:20 AM   #106
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: 8A34 86DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
see i dissed raw kings in a quick keystyle

what a wack bitch..... you a raw king?
your wackness exposes the real thing.
fuck this kid and his fuckin mugshot pics.
only thing on rv you gettin is a post full of dick.
believe the hype man its tru you fuckin suck.
think your ego's blown up.. bt your wack shit still shows up!

i've elavated since last time i was in C.S so wat u say guys am i in?

and also my topical i've wrote recently which i need to add more to it but heres what i got so far.

Imagine the world with no War or death.
or killing someone in there very footsteps.
and only Imagine if the world one day was pleasent.
and for once people followed religion to one day seek heaven.
children with needs imagine what such real life brings.
with all the hate mixed with volient and racial things.
kids are born into gangs and a war over turf.
in gods eyes wasn't this 1 life, 1 love and 1 earth?
imagine no slavery getting beat for something you feel isnt free.
or killing a innocent black man because of his future dreams.

I wont comment on text, as I dont do it really, and don't want to point you in the wrong direction.

However your topical is fairly basic. I noticed you use an aa/bb rhyme scheme, and that isnt bad but its boring. Your subject matter isnt very appealing either. It isnt very interesting. It flows well, but like I said its very basic. Try adding in a few multies, mixing up the wordplay... dont be so basic.

A few pointers to help you but as it stands I would have to pass on you joining the fams my man.

Peace.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 01:24 AM   #107
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

IP: 8A34 86DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeveli Trained
i'm comin back as well. and just to ensure that i stay active i joined 2 leagues/tournies on the site. n of course im still doin this audio thing as well

Mak man, you know where I stand on this... Atty and I are complete opposite in decision as far as I know. I don't mind having you back in the fams as long as you stay active. I'm aware of previous reasons you went inactive and everyone does it. Thats life, no big deal.

If you want to come back, first and foremost you need to get with Atty. Secondly I want to see that you're consistantly active for a time.

Peace man.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

Old 05-24-06, 08:35 PM   #108
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 6BB6 E242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensive
I wont comment on text, as I dont do it really, and don't want to point you in the wrong direction.

However your topical is fairly basic. I noticed you use an aa/bb rhyme scheme, and that isnt bad but its boring. Your subject matter isnt very appealing either. It isnt very interesting. It flows well, but like I said its very basic. Try adding in a few multies, mixing up the wordplay... dont be so basic.

A few pointers to help you but as it stands I would have to pass on you joining the fams my man.

Peace.

so i can't join and have someone like S.V elavate me because i really wanna be in a dope crew and all and get elavated rather than bein in a dead fricken crew with barley any elavation.
Old 05-24-06, 11:41 PM   #109
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
so i can't join and have someone like S.V elavate me because i really wanna be in a dope crew and all and get elavated rather than bein in a dead fricken crew with barley any elavation.

no responce?
Old 05-24-06, 11:43 PM   #110
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

^^ you fucking suck

Don't let "LIL' CALI" into your crew, f'real, you guys gonna lose soooooo much respect if you do.
Old 05-24-06, 11:45 PM   #111
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
^^ you fucking suck

Don't let "LIL' CALI" into your crew, f'real, you guys gonna lose soooooo much respect if you do.

no u fuckin faggot actually ima get elavation and then after that ima fuckin RIP you.
Old 05-25-06, 01:57 PM   #112
atti?

IP: AB1B E7C4

Quote:
Mak man, you know where I stand on this... Atty and I are complete opposite in decision as far as I know. I don't mind having you back in the fams as long as you stay active. I'm aware of previous reasons you went inactive and everyone does it. Thats life, no big deal.

If you want to come back, first and foremost you need to get with Atty. Secondly I want to see that you're consistantly active for a time.

Peace man.

It's not that I don't want him in the crew, I just don't trust the fact that he says he's going to stay active. I mean, he's been in like twice I think, both times to which he really didn't do all to much. So it's not benifits C.S. in anyway. I dont know, maybe we can set up like a probationary period or something, but Im not just going to let him in because I can't trust him on word alone after having that falter in the past.

Theory, first of all, the whole Sv name mention thing really just bothered me. That just worked in the complete oposite direction for you, because I could careless who you know... Sv could personally Pm me requesting that I let you in and the only thing that will accomplish is that I'll actually look at your try-out. But I'm still going to decide based on whats best for the crew, not who's Sv's buddy. Even so, your writing isn't up to par, and realistically even if someone said they would help you elevate I would still say no. If you can get Sv to help you elevate, that's great, do it... And after you've worked with him and you've elevated feel free to come back to try out and we'll move on from there. Having someone below a nessisary standard on the roster does no good for CS, so when you reach that standard, only then will you even be concidered.

CS is not an elevation crew... We're not here to babysit and play mommy to aspiring writers. Elevation is a pain in the ass, but we've all gone through it and gotten to where we're at. So, sorry but, you're not getting any breaks from me.
Old 05-25-06, 03:26 PM   #113
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

IP: B7EA 3B3A

Will you elevate me atty.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

Old 05-25-06, 05:22 PM   #114
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Oh I'll elevate you good baby mmmmmm
Old 05-25-06, 06:18 PM   #115
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

^homo .
Old 05-25-06, 11:20 PM   #116
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 7A02 7533

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
It's not that I don't want him in the crew, I just don't trust the fact that he says he's going to stay active. I mean, he's been in like twice I think, both times to which he really didn't do all to much. So it's not benifits C.S. in anyway. I dont know, maybe we can set up like a probationary period or something, but Im not just going to let him in because I can't trust him on word alone after having that falter in the past.

Theory, first of all, the whole Sv name mention thing really just bothered me. That just worked in the complete oposite direction for you, because I could careless who you know... Sv could personally Pm me requesting that I let you in and the only thing that will accomplish is that I'll actually look at your try-out. But I'm still going to decide based on whats best for the crew, not who's Sv's buddy. Even so, your writing isn't up to par, and realistically even if someone said they would help you elevate I would still say no. If you can get Sv to help you elevate, that's great, do it... And after you've worked with him and you've elevated feel free to come back to try out and we'll move on from there. Having someone below a nessisary standard on the roster does no good for CS, so when you reach that standard, only then will you even be concidered.

CS is not an elevation crew... We're not here to babysit and play mommy to aspiring writers. Elevation is a pain in the ass, but we've all gone through it and gotten to where we're at. So, sorry but, you're not getting any breaks from me.

^^^wow with a capital W.

i really had nothing to do with this dude theory's previous comments (peep my earlier post in this thread)...
...however, (for some reason) this post felt like it was a partial slap in my face (like I have NO SAY with MY FAMILY if I wanted to).

but, im sure it was just a simple misunderstanding with words, right atty???

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 05-26-06, 02:14 AM   #117
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

IP: 3503 ECC4

Plain and fuckin' simple, theory, fuck off and elevate. No disrespect but you need too ^.

SV, I dont think Atty ment to disrespect you bro, just trying to get it across that just because you know someone doesnt mean youget into the fams.

Peace.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

Old 05-26-06, 01:02 PM   #118
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP: 8F07 B688

Quote:
Plain and fuckin' simple, theory, fuck off and elevate. No disrespect but you need too ^.

SV, I dont think Atty ment to disrespect you bro, just trying to get it across that just because you know someone doesnt mean youget into the fams.

Peace.

Thats exactly what im doin cus C.S Is my old fam and i wanna get in this.
Old 05-26-06, 01:24 PM   #119
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Then continue to do it and stop asking to be in over and over again.

Last edited by Dogma. : 05-26-06 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-26-06, 02:33 PM   #120
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: BBC8 7182

Quote:

Peace.

^^^right on mentz. thats pretty much what i figured.

have a great day gentlemen.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.