RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-05, 12:12 AM   #121
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

J Five

I never said I was gettin you kicked off soundclick and I never even once disrespected your audio before you dissed me you text is wack thou on the foe corner hustler your text is wack but its whatever like I said I'm done with this its ridiculous to beef when you don't even really know this person

...And I accepted the battle earlier today...

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:15 AM   #122
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4540 25A9

Tony let it go.....j-5 please get your finger out your ass
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:17 AM   #123
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
This is the dumbest thread ive seen in a while :finger

Y DONT YOU GO WORK ON A VERSE FOR OUR BATTLE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP..........CALLIN ME OUT TO A BATTLE THEN CRYIN CUZ I SPIT MAD LINES........WHO R U LMAO.............BYE SINNISTER............GO POST UP NIGGA BEFORE YOU GET DEALT WIT IN SOME AUDIO SHIT.............BYE BYE NOW NIGGA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:23 AM   #124
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
J Five

I never said I was gettin you kicked off soundclick and I never even once disrespected your audio before you dissed me you text is wack thou on the foe corner hustler your text is wack but its whatever like I said I'm done with this its ridiculous to beef when you don't even really know this person

...And I accepted the battle earlier today...

SON YOU DID DISRESPECT MY AUDIO, U SAID I BIT OFF OF SOME NIGGA NAMED J-FIVE AND TRIED TO SAY MY VOICE DOESNT SOUND THE SAME..........UR TRACKS WAS SHIT I DID AT HOME, THE OTHERS WERE OFF OF MY BEST OF ALBUM...........U SAID U ACCEPTED SO IM BOUT TO GO ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND KEEP IT SMOOTH............AND U SAID U DONT KNOW ME...OK TRUE....WELL ITS A BATTLE SO IMMA MAKE SURE U NEVER FORGET ME.........AND YOU HEARIN THIS OUT OF MY MOUTH, AFTER THIS I AINT GOT NO MORE BEEF WIT U...........MAN TO MAN IF YOU ASKED I MIGHT EVEN HELP YOU GET YA SHIT POPPIN BUT THIS A ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED CUZ I WAS DISRESPECTED EARLY.........NUFF SAID LETS GO BATTLE!
Quote:
Quote:
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 12:28 AM   #125
SINISTER
Under Oath

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
Y DONT YOU GO WORK ON A VERSE FOR OUR BATTLE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP..........CALLIN ME OUT TO A BATTLE THEN CRYIN CUZ I SPIT MAD LINES........WHO R U LMAO.............BYE SINNISTER............GO POST UP NIGGA BEFORE YOU GET DEALT WIT IN SOME AUDIO SHIT.............BYE BYE NOW NIGGA!

Aww don't get mad dog, i'll do some audio........You really have some emotional problems that need to be worked out.... I told you to stop molesting those kids in the burned unit....lmao, Your new to rv and look how far your getting......... You only get respect from abused women, cut it out you fudge packer....lmao.....Jay-5, what kind of name is that reminds me of the jackson five... perverts and freaks...your lame man, just another punk from syracuse.....pethetic....
Vs Mystic
Old 09-16-05, 12:34 AM   #126
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

E-Style Runs Shit.........SO Dont Bring our Names into shit.......
Old 09-16-05, 12:38 AM   #127
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Blaze
E-Style Runs Shit.........SO Dont Bring our Names into shit.......

FIRST OF ALL E-STYLE DONT RUN SHIT AND I NEVER SAID YALL NAME.....I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YALL SO FALL THE FUCK BACK ..........YA BOY TONY SAID YALL NAME NOT ME LIL NIGGA...........I GUESS WILL.SUNTIN IS WIT YALL, HE WAS RUNNIN IS FUCKIN MOUTH AND I WAS ABOUT TO ADDRESS IT.........BUT AS FAR AS YALL I NEVA EVEN HEARD OF YALL SO TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE T.GREEN NIGGA AIGHT POTNA!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-05, 12:41 AM   #128
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
Aww don't get mad dog, i'll do some audio........You really have some emotional problems that need to be worked out.... I told you to stop molesting those kids in the burned unit....lmao, Your new to rv and look how far your getting......... You only get respect from abused women, cut it out you fudge packer....lmao.....Jay-5, what kind of name is that reminds me of the jackson five... perverts and freaks...your lame man, just another punk from syracuse.....pethetic....

PLZ ONE NIGGA AT A TIME...ITS A LONG LINE TO STAND IN.......HATERS TO THE RIGHT.....FAGGOTS TO THE LEFT.......SO IN YA CASE YOU JUST STAND IN THE MIDDLE AIGHT...........ALL THEM JOKES YOU GOT IS THE SAME SHIT TONY WAS DOIN WHEN I FIRST REGISTERED AND LOOK WUT HAPPENED TO HIM..........MY BAD TONY I HAD TO PUT THAT OUT THERE LIKE THAT.....OUR BEEF IS ABOUT TO GET SETTLED SO I AINT THROWIN NO MORE BONES OUT LIKE THAT.........BUT U SINNISTER IS A FAG SET UP THE AUDIO AND LETS DO IT.......NUFF SAID
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-05, 01:30 AM   #129
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 29E4 8C28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
He was dissin your crew and Will S. Unyu

actually he wasn't.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 01:31 AM   #130
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 66CB 6C02

Whoa, hold the fuck up. I get busy for two days and come back, and got niggas puttin my name in they mouth like they got beef. J-Five, who are you? I've neva seen you on here before until i checked ya soundclick and saw a track dat said fuck G Deuce. Shit, i was bout to see if you want to collab, but damn, nigga got a problem wit me. So where the fuck did that bullshit come from. Apparently, somebody around this muthafucka betta fill me in......
Old 09-16-05, 01:35 AM   #131
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 29E4 8C28

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
FIRST OF ALL E-STYLE DONT RUN SHIT AND I NEVER SAID YALL NAME.....I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YALL SO FALL THE FUCK BACK ..........YA BOY TONY SAID YALL NAME NOT ME LIL NIGGA...........I GUESS WILL.SUNTIN IS WIT YALL, HE WAS RUNNIN IS FUCKIN MOUTH AND I WAS ABOUT TO ADDRESS IT.........BUT AS FAR AS YALL I NEVA EVEN HEARD OF YALL SO TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE T.GREEN NIGGA AIGHT POTNA!

1. stop postin in all caps like a retard
2. if you aint heard of e-style, then you must've be blind or just plain dumbfounded, nahsayen
and you're right, you dont have beef with e-style, I came in and said I thought Tony was dope, and? s what? FUCK YOU
Thats my opinion, hoe ass nigga. stop gassin yaself up, homeboy.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-05, 01:43 AM   #132
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

I'm waitin on an answer.............
Old 09-16-05, 02:58 AM   #133
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Lmao Nigga Sound Mad At Me......here's The Scoop Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
I'm waitin on an answer.............

FIRST OF ALL DONT COME ON THIS MUFUCKA CUSSIN LIKE YOU TUFF SHIT DEMANDIN ANSWERS AND ALL THAT LOL...........WELL IMMA TELL YOU CUZ OBVIOUSLY SOMEBODY DONE GOT YOU IN SOME SHIT..........YA MAN TONY DID NIGGA.......IM FUCKIN TONY UP IN THE AUDIO AND HIS BITCH AS SAID HIM AND G.DEUCE GON FUCK ME UP.........SUPPOSEDLY YALL HAD SOME SHIT FOR ME, WAS GONNA TAG TEAM ME, OR SUNTIN.........BASICALLY HIS ASS KNOW HE CANT FUCK WIT ME SO HE SAID YOU AND HIM WAS GONNA FUCK ME UP LMAO.......

NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW, ME BEIN ME IM LIKE WHOEVA HE MENTIONS IS GETTIN IT TO SO SHIT I ADDRESSED THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY............ALL THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN WEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK LOL.............WELL APPARENTLY HE BEEN HOME FOR HOURS NOW AND STILL NO AUDIO SO I SEE WUT KIND OF NIGGA HE IS.......ALL MOUTH.......

AS FAR AS U IF YOU REALLY DIDNT HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT NUTTIN AND NEVER MADE PLANS WIT THIS NIGGA TONY TO TAG TEAM ME THEN MY BAD..........KINDA TOO LATE FOR ALL THAT BUT IT WAS WUT IT WAS AT THE TIME...........YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WUT GOIN DOWN, YOU CAN GET MAD AND RESPOND, OR YOU CAN JUST SAY FUCK IT, ITS KINDA UP TO U...........IF YOU AINT HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT IT THEN I AINT GOT NO BEEF WIT U.........BOTTOM LINE..................

THASS THE SCOOP ON THE WHOLE SHIT..........
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-05, 08:11 AM   #134
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Demandin answers? Playa if you was gone for a couple days off some personal type shit, you would be on that same level as me in this situation. But as far as i know, i dont have no beef wit you, cause i dont know you is. I havent talked to hardly anybody off RV except for Paranoid and DV, so sayin I'ma fuck somebody up that i never heard about before is not in the question, unless you give me a reason to. I see that somehow a mistake went down, and my name was inserted into da beef. If you ask me, yall need to find a way to squash this shit, cause makin a thread after thread about fuck somebody gets a little old these days.
Old 09-16-05, 02:12 PM   #135
SINISTER
Under Oath

Yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Nuff said.............................
Vs Mystic