RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-05, 03:18 PM   #121
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Word. We're ill. But yo, Hopesfall, I heard part of Twizted's diss to me son.. Dude sucks big time. I'll probably start writing tomorrow so when I get to my maps on Monday I can record, then send it to you and we can figure out how many more verses we want to add on to maximize length.
Old 12-29-05, 03:50 PM   #122
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C751 138B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
My least favorite would have to be the kind where like, you're dumping all smoothly and stuff but then all of a sudden you just feel a lot of it get stuck in your ass hairs so you have to grab some toilet paper and try to grab hold of the dump, but if you pull too hard it hurts like shit because you end up just tugging on ass hairs and stuff. Those ones really piss me off.

Discuss what kind of dumps you would classify as bad.

lmfao...only just seen this....thank you...just made my fuckin day...

as for the worst dumps...hmmm..the most irratating is when you tryna squeeze a log out but it wont come....and you know you need to shit...but it just wont come...

but my worst dump is when your away from a toilet and you can feel it building up,and you start getting stomach pains....then when you finally home you runnin to the toilet...your pants are down as your half way up the stairs...and then the second ur ass hits the seat....the shit just sprays out and it feels like a bombs goin off....and you kinda like start moanin....like ahhhhhhh...fuck..ahhhhhhh...ahhh yessssss.......but the feeling after is just heaven...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 12-29-05, 04:28 PM   #123
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
lmfao...only just seen this....thank you...just made my fuckin day...

as for the worst dumps...hmmm..the most irratating is when you tryna squeeze a log out but it wont come....and you know you need to shit...but it just wont come...

Well, then you just calm down, relax, and dont dump so tense like. Kinda like those chinese finger traps, itll never come out if you're hardcore with it!

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote