RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-07, 10:04 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
I just got on some james bond shit

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Aight I recently discovered this computer has an activity logger on here and my mom has been monitoring my shit. So basically I faked as if I couldnt get on my account because of parental restrictions and asked for her password while she was at work and she can change her password when she got home. I looked through the activity logger and it had me looking up suspect shit about how weapons work and that uncle fester how to get away with murder shit and it even showed the passwords to all my accounts. So I decided to create a new account, transfer all my shit to my new account and delete my old one. And I made this account the exact same name as the other one after deleting it. Now on the activity logger for general use of the computer it doesnt say "deleted account" or anything, but it does say the old name I had for the new account. If she asks I'll just say I wanted to change my name so I just made a new account. Anything she discovers now wont be nearly as bad as it would have been. She cant even really get mad at me now. I just need to find a way to disable this activity logger shit since I'm the only one its been applied to.
Old 03-23-07, 10:22 AM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9F85 0484

lol and what makes you think she hadn't already been lookin' @ what you been doing unless she JUST got this thing put in today? and how do you know she didn't go snitch on you to the popo and that they watching your every move? and how do you know that your shit really isn't brown playdoh?

p.s. die slow bitch

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-07, 12:52 PM   #3
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

damn yo
why she watchin you like that?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-07, 01:10 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

man I had that shit when I was younger, my parents thought the internet was a bad influence and shit. None of their little programs worked though, as a child I figured out a childish solution, but its effective.

All you gotta do is find the files of the activity monitor restricting thing. Then once your in there, make a huge ruckus. I'm talking huge. Often they are made so you can't delete them, so change file names, change file types (change dll's to jpgs, exe's to .ppt's, whatever, be creative), open the files in notepad and delete parts or add in random symbols. Change the folder name of the original folder its in, and all the other folders inside it.

By the time you're done in there, that program won't know a 1 from a 0. It will be trying to open things that don't exist, and run things that are now pictures.

There shouldn't be, but if you can't explore program files because of account restrictions or something, do a file search. Find the folder its in, and tell it to search for anything inside that folder and the items should show up, restrictions or not.

Your mom will probably just think it broke for some reason, unless she has enough sense to investigate a little. Even then, what is she gonna do? Go up to you and say "hey, what did you do to my secret monitoring your activities program, I was using that?!" just say to her "I ruckussed it." She will probably say "I cant have you looking at crazy shit on the internet, it will ruin your mind" then youll say "look, im not a kid anymore, you need to learn to give me a bit of freedom and privacy, you're pretty fucked up, not even trusting your own son." "Its not that I dont trust you, its just that im worried about you" "Well you dont need to be, its not like im some dumbass idiot who soaks in everything like a sponge and is affected by everything I see." "Its not like im some dumb woman who doesnt know whats good for her son" "Well maybe you don't, and if you're gonna keep doing that kind of shit, then I'm leaving." "hahaha... leaving? Where would you go? You wouldnt last a minute out in the real world, know ya place" "Whatever mom..." *screen door opens, indeph exits*

"You'll be back!" His mother yelled. "Fuck this shit..." ... So begins the story of an oppressed boy, a boy who holds his pride and independence dear, out to prove himself to the world. Where will he go? What will he do? Eventually, he decides to sleep in the park for the night, unbeknownst to the dangers that would face him. Parks are sedate, nothing dangerous about them, it's what's inside them you need to worry about. On this case, a homeless old man was staring up at the moon, nibbling on some rice crackers.

"Yo, old man.." he said, partly fearing for his life. Who knows what homeless people will do when you address them, they have nothing to lose and you are wearing clean clothes. "You can't have any," he replied. Right. "Where's a good place to sleep around here?" The bum started laughing hysterically, "bahahhaha... If I were you, I would be more worried about waking up." "OK, this guy is nuts," Indeph thought to himself, as he started walking away. "How often do you look at the moon, boy?" Indeph was puzzled.. "What?"
"How often do you look at the stars?"
"I dunno.."
"How often do you look at your life?"
"I-"
"NEVER! You sleep walking buffoon! ahahahaha"
"Hey, shut the fuck up. I'm awake right now, I'm talking to you, aren't I?"
Old man: bah! Your eyes might be open, but your mind is sound asleep!"
Indeph: What the fuck are you talking about...
Old man: You can't have any.
Indeph: I don't want your shitty ass crackers.
Old man: Too bad, you can't have any.
Indeph: I don't want any.
Old man: Can't have 'em.
Indeph: Look, I've had a rough few hours, Ima go find somewhere to sleep.. Leave me alone.
Old man: If you wake up you'll feel better.
[Indeph walks away.]
[Old man lights up a joint, which indeph gets a whiff of]
Indeph: Hey whatchu got?
Indeph: Man I need that shit, it's cold out and I gotta get my mind offa somethin'..
Old man: bwaahahahhaahhaha, I thought you were going?
Indeph: Come on man... I got...
[Indeph pulls out his wallet, and counts his meager amount of money]
Indeph: ... four dollars. Come on yo, you need this money, you're homeless.
Old man: Then you need it. Why are you looking for a place to sleep in a park if you have a home? Not only are you homeless, you're an idiot.

Indeph: Come on, man!
Old man: Fine, sit down then.
[The old man takes a greedy puff, then passes to indeph]
[Indeph takes a huge hit, holds it, then breathes out. The smoke disperses above him, and as he's looking up, he sees the moon]
Indeph: Man thats some shit...
Old man: You cant have any crackers. Remember that later when you're hungry. No crackers.

PART II - "Wake up high"

1 hour later

[The old man and indeph are sitting on a park bench, leaning back, their necks tilted, eyes pointing at the sky.]

Indeph: Yo.. Why you keep telling me im asleep man. Thats fucked. Why do that shit man? I feel awake felt awake man, you cant just tell people some shit if its the aint you know what I mean? Thats fucked up man.
Old man: Your mind is asleep. And you can't have any crackers.
Indeph: Why say that shit? Man fuck you man, you know im hungry man, you know im hungry, I cant believe you talked about that cracker shit man, I already forgot before about that then you told me. you KNOW how hungry man you KNOW.
Old man: Do you think people are awake when they are following their daily routines, living their lives?
Indeph: What you mean..
Old man: Of course they aren't! They're mindless sleepwalking fools, they can't even see what's in front of them. They do this and that, but they haven't even had a taste of true existence.
Indeph: .......
Old man: Wake up, and you're not in the nightmare anymore. You're free. The things you thought WERE the world, the things that worried you are no longer important. Probably everything you've ever seen, heard, thought or felt in your life has nothing to do with life, it only has to do with the society you live in...
Indeph: yeah... yeah... yeah yeah
Old man: yeah?
Indeph: yeah yeah... yeah!
Old man: yeah?!!?
Indeph: YEAH!!!
Old man: YEAH! ahahahahaahhaha
Indeph: ahahahaahhaah man, I know EXACTLY what you mean?!!? That shit is fucked up man, I never even thought of that man. I can't believe I never saw through that before.
Old man: Well it's not easy... When you're asleep, do you know you're asleep..
Indeph: uhhhh.......................................... uhh... nah, nah.
Old man: Exactly, so how are you supposed to wake up from a dream you don't know you're having so you can see a world you don't know exists?
Indeph: Shit man... I DONT know? How did you see it?
Old man: You can't have any crackers.
Old 03-23-07, 01:14 PM   #5
J Summers

IP: 1310 8A1F

yo mommas got a computer babysitter on ya so youdont get in no shananigans when she's not there hahahahha
Old 03-23-07, 01:17 PM   #6
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A1D5 CBD5

where do you go to look at that shit.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-07, 02:46 PM   #7
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
man I had that shit when I was younger, my parents thought the internet was a bad influence and shit. None of their little programs worked though, as a child I figured out a childish solution, but its effective.

All you gotta do is find the files of the activity monitor restricting thing. Then once your in there, make a huge ruckus. I'm talking huge. Often they are made so you can't delete them, so change file names, change file types (change dll's to jpgs, exe's to .ppt's, whatever, be creative), open the files in notepad and delete parts or add in random symbols. Change the folder name of the original folder its in, and all the other folders inside it.

By the time you're done in there, that program won't know a 1 from a 0. It will be trying to open things that don't exist, and run things that are now pictures.

There shouldn't be, but if you can't explore program files because of account restrictions or something, do a file search. Find the folder its in, and tell it to search for anything inside that folder and the items should show up, restrictions or not.

Your mom will probably just think it broke for some reason, unless she has enough sense to investigate a little. Even then, what is she gonna do? Go up to you and say "hey, what did you do to my secret monitoring your activities program, I was using that?!" just say to her "I ruckussed it." She will probably say "I cant have you looking at crazy shit on the internet, it will ruin your mind" then youll say "look, im not a kid anymore, you need to learn to give me a bit of freedom and privacy, you're pretty fucked up, not even trusting your own son." "Its not that I dont trust you, its just that im worried about you" "Well you dont need to be, its not like im some dumbass idiot who soaks in everything like a sponge and is affected by everything I see." "Its not like im some dumb woman who doesnt know whats good for her son" "Well maybe you don't, and if you're gonna keep doing that kind of shit, then I'm leaving." "hahaha... leaving? Where would you go? You wouldnt last a minute out in the real world, know ya place" "Whatever mom..." *screen door opens, indeph exits*

"You'll be back!" His mother yelled. "Fuck this shit..." ... So begins the story of an oppressed boy, a boy who holds his pride and independence dear, out to prove himself to the world. Where will he go? What will he do? Eventually, he decides to sleep in the park for the night, unbeknownst to the dangers that would face him. Parks are sedate, nothing dangerous about them, it's what's inside them you need to worry about. On this case, a homeless old man was staring up at the moon, nibbling on some rice crackers.

"Yo, old man.." he said, partly fearing for his life. Who knows what homeless people will do when you address them, they have nothing to lose and you are wearing clean clothes. "You can't have any," he replied. Right. "Where's a good place to sleep around here?" The bum started laughing hysterically, "bahahhaha... If I were you, I would be more worried about waking up." "OK, this guy is nuts," Indeph thought to himself, as he started walking away. "How often do you look at the moon, boy?" Indeph was puzzled.. "What?"
"I dunno.."
"I-"
Indeph: Look, I've had a rough few hours, Ima go find somewhere to sleep.. Leave me alone.
[Indeph walks away.]
Indeph: Man I need that shit, it's cold out and I gotta get my mind offa somethin'..
Old man: Then you need it. Why are you looking for a place to sleep in a park if you have a home? Not only are you homeless, you're an idiot.

[Indeph takes a huge hit, holds it, then breathes out. The smoke disperses above him, and as he's looking up, he sees the moon]
Old man: You cant have any crackers. Remember that later when you're hungry. No crackers.

PART II - "Wake up high"

1 hour later

[The old man and indeph are sitting on a park bench, leaning back, their necks tilted, eyes pointing at the sky.]

Indeph: Yo.. Why you keep telling me im asleep man. Thats fucked. Why do that shit man? I feel awake felt awake man, you cant just tell people some shit if its the aint you know what I mean? Thats fucked up man.
Indeph: Why say that shit? Man fuck you man, you know im hungry man, you know im hungry, I cant believe you talked about that cracker shit man, I already forgot before about that then you told me. you KNOW how hungry man you KNOW.
Old man: Do you think people are awake when they are following their daily routines, living their lives?
Old man: Of course they aren't! They're mindless sleepwalking fools, they can't even see what's in front of them. They do this and that, but they haven't even had a taste of true existence.
Old man: Wake up, and you're not in the nightmare anymore. You're free. The things you thought WERE the world, the things that worried you are no longer important. Probably everything you've ever seen, heard, thought or felt in your life has nothing to do with life, it only has to do with the society you live in...
Indeph: ahahahaahhaah man, I know EXACTLY what you mean?!!? That shit is fucked up man, I never even thought of that man. I can't believe I never saw through that before.
Old man: Exactly, so how are you supposed to wake up from a dream you don't know you're having so you can see a world you don't know exists?

lmfao @ the epic legacy

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-23-07, 02:48 PM   #8
Magic5

IP: A5F1 2806

Roflz @ Terumoto's story.
Old 03-23-07, 03:29 PM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 39AB 70FF

LMAO @ OMB, illy

but yeah, one time when i wuz 12, my moms just clicked on google, and all tha previously searched shit came down, and it wuz all like "how to make a pipe bomb" n shit like that, n she bitched :/ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 03-23-07, 03:42 PM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto

"I dunno.."
"I-"
[Indeph walks away.]

PART II - "Wake up high"

1 hour later

Rofl what... the... hell
Old 03-23-07, 05:04 PM   #11
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Just do what I did. Go on her computer and click popups. Bring the war to her turf.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-07, 07:29 PM   #12
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

yo my school has that and shit..they found out i was downloading music and shit and i got written up
Old 03-23-07, 07:33 PM   #13
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

indeph, i gotta talk to u about somethin

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 03-23-07, 07:58 PM   #14
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

lmaaaao @ omb gettin completely carried away

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-07, 01:04 PM   #15
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

ROFL @ omb...this dude just HAD to be bored lool