RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Audio Throwdown: KO'd
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-04, 08:23 PM   #31
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: FA4C 80D0

LMAO ^^^^^more bitch then his picture.....lmao

Old 12-12-04, 08:24 PM   #32
iamthatdude87
Addicted

o and also if u didnt read the rules u had to have at least 2-3 ppl so automatically ur dq'd so we win.....nuff sed

Old 12-12-04, 08:30 PM   #33
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

IP: 64E3 6603

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
o and also if u didnt read the rules u had to have at least 2-3 ppl so automatically ur dq'd so we win.....nuff sed

lol...

but u didn't drop on time

but atleast we did

so the fact that u didn't drop on time cancel'd out the fact we only had 1 person

DUMB ASS

i swear sum people think their slick... then they dont think

i swear wow

sry... woul du like to try again?

no..? why not? come on... fine

Old 12-12-04, 08:32 PM   #34
iamthatdude87
Addicted

nope we did drop on time.....its just that u got whored.....plus ur DQ'd cuz u dont have enuff members.....and there is no such thing as cancelled out if that was the case we still win nuff sed.......so go cry to strobe cuz theres nuthing u or strobe can do......wire tap takes it by DQ nuff Sed

Old 12-12-04, 08:53 PM   #35
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

IP: 64E3 6603

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
nope we did drop on time.....its just that u got whored.....plus ur DQ'd cuz u dont have enuff members.....and there is no such thing as cancelled out if that was the case we still win nuff sed.......so go cry to strobe cuz theres nuthing u or strobe can do......wire tap takes it by DQ nuff Sed

lol ...

the whole thing is YOU DIDN'T drop on time

dumb fuck

i swear ur dumb

i dont know why i keep trying to explain it to you

go complain to strobe, maybe he'll feel bad for u guys breaking the rules

so eh..

i don tknow what to tell ya

ya lost.. SRY

Old 12-12-04, 09:09 PM   #36
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

^ ^^ ^ Us?????

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 12-13-04, 02:00 AM   #37
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 20B5 2D66

sdizzle....I understand where you are coming from....honestly, but this is a TEAM battling tournament......you have no TEAM. You dropped a solo verse because your TEAM could not show. Even if you are right about us not dropping on time (which you aren't) your TEAM still doesn't advance, because your TEAM failed to show. Do you get where I'm going with this? If you want, I will grant you guys two more days to drop a verse against what we already have up, but you need to atleast have one other person on the track with you. That is what the rules say, so I honestly don't want to hear any more bitching from you. The thread was posted about the date changes....whether it said maybe or whatever, the shit was decided on by a mod of the league....I was just making sure that Kontroverzy didn't have a problem with it. He clearly didn't, so the rule took affect. It's funny how the other battles that are up seemed to know about the date changes, but you didn't.....I find that very intresting.

Like I said, you have two choices....

1. You find a member of your team to drop with you by Tuesday at midnight (which is being very fair seeing as how you had over a week to prepare) so we can continue this battle and maybe get a vote or two on it....

or

2. You can continue to bitch about us cheating and not get your way, because you never had a team member on the track with you.

I suggest you choose number one so you atleast have a chance at advancing
Old 12-13-04, 06:18 AM   #38
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E619 303E

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdizzle
yes they could.. like it was possible they were going to... but it was never made official.. never told to any1 toher than a few random people

so im sorry

you can take it up with strobe, cuz u wont win..

ground xero advances.. YEA US

damn u is a gay...nobody told me...but i have to intellect to fuckin ask questions..man...just either way if u do it over you would lose...dat why you dont wanna do it over...cuz ull lose either way...fuckin fag..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 12-13-04, 06:28 AM   #39
Wreckk
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3014 ADEE

Really c.s should win because

the rules said a group automatically when ya posted ya verse and u werent a group they should of dqed you......

Mods need to enforce this tourny

pIC oF tHE wEEk

Old 12-13-04, 06:17 PM   #40
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

even tho dizzzle is bein a real big bitch, he is right...... cuz the bigger rule is postin a verse... (or on time).... and then the next rule to come into affect is if it was in the time limit or had enough people on it.... u didnt post a verse on time, as the rules stated for this week..... i was under the belief that that new rule wasnt taking effect until the next round since some of the battles were already closed... just wat i think, but dizzle is bein a bitch, and we all know he wants the win now because he will lose with the redo, but he is right..... cuz we shouldve seen a thread sayin "The Due date has changed" and not "ahh, change the due date???.... maybe"

but, im wonderin where strobe is.... if he really sed that dizzles group is moving on, dont u think he woulda posted that in here, or edited one of the posts or w/e????

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 12-13-04, 06:46 PM   #41
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Yo Am I late for this??

I didnt even know the battles were up yet......

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled