RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 09:23 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

"TeamOne" - Hat Trick

IP: FF5C 8D5B

This is not me, Fux, but another 2 fourths of TeamOne Robkilla and eNTee.... both of which are/were on this site...... especially robkilla....... rob raps for 82 bars, all of which he did in one take and the first take, not includin doubles..... full of wordplay..... its really a show off track for lyrical ability.... no hook......

www.myspace.com/teamonemusic called Hat Trick

We got some other tracks up there too..... but i cant remember which ones since we changed all of em recently

links: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2726863
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...39&page=1&pp=15

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-23-06, 10:00 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

lots of faggot lines...not real creative

umm...1st emcee has a good flow, but it doesn't vary much throughout...Your delivery is good

Ok...I hear a lil switch up in the flow now...fast tongue action...that's good...caught my attention because you were losin me

Lyrics aren't bad...typical braggin type style...not much made me go "WHOA"...but it wasn't out of the ordinary

2nd cat...voice is unique...flow is basic, but works

uses punchline style...Some lines caught my attention more than 1st cat...but, they weren't mind-blowing, just str8

This track seemed like a exercise...like jumpin jacks...not the main event

It was interesting to listen to though

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 12:05 PM   #3
L.E
L.E

IP: EEA9 196F

Listening...

beat is okay...nothing specail.

First guy comes in...flow is pretty good. Delivery was good, lyrics were okay. This was a straight verse, nothing amazing.

Second guy...flow was iffy, but it works. Lyrics are good, more hard hitting than the first verse, though again, nothing stunning. Delivery was alright, straight verse.

Nothing amazing...but nothing bad either.

Keep it up.

Return the favor.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226176
Old 04-24-06, 06:14 PM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

wordddddddd homie

Old 04-24-06, 08:18 PM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

but damn....... are alotta yall missin some of Robkillas wordplay????? cuz i thought he had a real illy verse and yall are all like "meh, he had ok stuff"

Old 04-24-06, 09:39 PM   #6
Fendi Fiasco
New to RV

IP: 0FCB F08E

The Beat Is COo.... I Think U ODed on the FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK.... but the shit got flow.... i was diggin the flow in some spots on the first dude... in other spots it seemed familar soundin but couldnt put my finger on it... the second was decent... nothin real memorable right now ... I liked the last dude least. his flow was choppy but he aint fall all the way off .. LMAO .. he said boom got the girls up in my room..... c00f or a mixtape track...
Old 04-27-06, 05:09 PM   #7
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

I stay Street S-T like Patrick
Make Caps Flip
After three shots but dont call it a hat trick

Old 04-27-06, 07:23 PM   #8
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 64DB 4D97

I was digging RobKillas part. Flow was on point and he didn't really slip up through the whole thing. He had some pretty nice lines in there. I gotta agree with the whole fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck shit was getting on my nerves a little too. He did the same thing almost with the word arm. Shit was nice though.....he didn't even really sound outta breath.

eNTee I wasn't feeling though. His flow sounded really blah to me. It just turned me off completely....
Old 04-27-06, 08:41 PM   #9
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 4808 4111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
eNTee I wasn't feeling though. His flow sounded really blah to me. It just turned me off completely....

wow...lmfao! that was so bogus, you're the only one to say something like that tho, errbody else was like the complete reverse of what you said... im glad all my time and effort on wordplay is no longer getting completely slept on. i was just doin all that fuck fuck stuff bc of my buddy Fuxjustaword...
that
"I stay street, S.T. like Patrick
make caps flip,
after three shots but dont call it a hat trick..."
i think was the best line by far... that kid Rob is really a killa
lol @ Q sayin i used too many faggot lines... i said it twice in the same line to stress my packin shit wordplay. but anyways.......
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 09:26 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 64DB 4D97

Why are you getting do mad from feedback? All we are doing is stating opinion of your track......I thought that was the whole point of posting shit in here
Old 04-27-06, 10:40 PM   #11
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 4808 4111

*my last post...* sorry if i seemed angry in my post but i tried to make me seem as happy as possible.... i REALLY AM thankful that you guys are leavin feed. if ur talkin about my comment on Tha Q, i wasnt really mad, i literally thought it was funny, thas why i said lol. fer da reccurd... im not mad
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 06:58 PM   #12
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

ill shit, i loved robkillas part, the fuck part was funny, but yea, thatnigga robkilla got mad wordplay, yall sleep on my nigga, i had 2 mention this song in my "im ready for war track" anyway, entee, flow was on point, i wish he woulda went longer, it woulda made the track even more dope, RTF

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...889#post2730889
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-06, 10:29 PM   #13
L-A-C
New to RV

IP: 051D 2816

*listening* the beat is cool not reall my steez but it's still dope...the first mcee his flow is real nice and polished sounds dope....lyrics cool? how many times do you have to say Fuck? ruins the lyrics...delivery is dope though...presence is nice... second mcee eh not really feeling as much as the first...had a hard act to follow...lyrics are cool..and delivery is cool..flow is polished.nice track.
Old 04-30-06, 02:11 AM   #14
Hattrick
..."6s"...

IP: 7A52 C7D4

the 1st drop had some nice flow, the timing was str8, but nothing really stood out and jumped out the screen, but there was some nice lines...

Gives me a mand gritty feel, i like it, gutter for real, you got me up and crip walkin to this shit, haha... good shit though

i dont get "i got a flow to make an onion cry" just the line i heard when i was typing, there really wasnt much more then "im think or im that"

anyways, solid, nice,,, keep dropping
return the favor on mine "The Truth and Nothing But"
Send a message via AIM to Hattrick Send a message via MSN to Hattrick   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 02:15 AM   #15
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

^^Nice Name .