RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-05, 08:52 PM   #1
Kronos
Light Weight

Beanie Sigel - The B. Coming

IP: 8205 2354

1. Feel It In The Air Feat. Melissa - First single off the album, beat is nice, lyrics is on point, about being paranoid at the fact that people snitching on him and cops coming for him

Rating - 7/10

2. I Can't Go On This Way Feat. Freeway & Young Chris - Mostly about shit stressing him out like shit goin on in the hood, family problems, baby moma drama, economic problems, ect. The beat is tough and has a nice sample to make it even better. Beanie lyrics was good and he flowed nice with the beat, Freeway lines was decent, i think he was on the hook, Young Chris also had a good verse, something most people can relate too

Rating - 8/10

3. One Shot Deal Feat. Redman - Beat is ok, after awhile gets too repetative. Beanie and Redman was both nice as hell on this track. One of my favorite lines was "I put ya body in a cast, keep my shotty on blast/ Hard heads dont get the picture until they see the flash". Redman was nice thoughout his verse and ending it with a chappelle quote "Killa house understand prick/ we aint gon stop till we "Rich Bitch!" "

Rating - 7/10

4.Gotta Have It Feat. Peedi Crack & Twista - I wasnt feelin Peedi Crack on this track at all, i think the track wouldve been better with just Beanie & Twista, and the beat is ok. Twista verse was ok, but its still a skip track to me

Rating - 5/10

5. Dont Stop Feat. Snoop Dogg - Second single off the album. Neptunes did a nice job on the beat, Snoop is iight on the hook, and Beanie had a tite 3 verses and had a nice flow throughout the whole song. My Favorite lines was "keep 3 shooters like the mavericks/ short to the point like nash is, fuck with a savage/ Niggaz press they luck get plucked like ashes"

Rating - 7/10

6.Purple Rain Feat. Bun B - A Track mostly about drugs and alcohol, a nice laid back track to drink or get high to. Beanie & Bun B had some good verses, most about experiences from using or seeing other people using specific types of drugs. Beat is nice and hook is catchy.

Rating - 8.5/10

7. Oh Daddy Feat. Young Chris - Nice sample for the hook, a track about girl problems, you know relationship problems, cheating, etc. Some nice quotable lines like "the grip on my pistol only thing i be huggin". Beanie had some good lyrics but Young Chris couldve been better

Rating - 7/10

8. Chage Feat. Melissia & Rell - Nica ass song right here with a good message to the listeners and a beat with an R&B feel to it. Beanie had some nice lyrics, and Rell & Melissia signing on the hook and in between verses.

Rating - 8/10

9. Bread & Butter Feat. Grand Puba & Sadat X - This track is sorta similar to Oh Daddy, because its another track about girl troubles and shit. Beat is iight, but i expected a better beat coming from Just Blaze, and I like the samples in the begginning & middle. Sadat had an ok verse, the ruben studdard reference was kinda funny

Rating - 7.5/10

10. Lord Have Mercy - One of my favorite tracks off the album. In this prayer track, he ask forgiveness for his past wrongs and try to keep himself holy. Nice lyrics throughout the track, and the beat and vocals from Asia & Ashley helps set the mood. Nice tribute at the end "B-I-G P-O-P-P-A, P-A-C, Left Eye, J-M-J.......B-I-G L, P-U-N, E-Z-E, Alliyah, R-I-P"

Rating - 10/10

11. Flatline Feat. Peedi Crack - Another one of my favorite tracks. P. Crack & Beanie both ripped this track, and the best I've heard from P. Crack in awhile
A gangsta track about killing niggaz (like most gangsta tracks). A tite beat that both Beanie & P. Crack flowed greatly on.

Rating - 8/10

12. Tales Of A Hustler Pt. 2 Feat. Oshcino & Sparks - A Track about the pressures of hustling. Beanie & Oschino verses were ok but I wasnt feeling sparks verse, but he did ok on the hook. Overall the song is iight, but If you compare it to part 1 from Beanie's last album, part 2 seem like a big disappointment.

Rating - 6/10

13. Look At Me Now - This track is about things he went through growin up, good & bad, that made him who he is today with a simple message to it "I decicate this to the one's that counted me out and looked at me down, Just look at me now". The beat and the background vocals madkes it sound even better and Beanie flowed good on it.

Rating - 7/10

14. It's On Feat. Jay-Z - Beans & Jay-Z, always makes a good combination. Beat is nice and they both went back to back with nice flow and tite verses on this on

Rating - 8/10

15. Wanted (On The Run) - You can look at the title and already know what this track is about, bein on the run from the law. It has a nice Bon Jovi sample on the hook from the original "Wanted Dead Or Alive". Beans had some tite verses and nice lines like "Wanted, but you cant stop running, with a price on your head be prepared to gunning/Dont be scared like the red coats coming nigga, stay underground and keep running like tubman".And this gotta be the first time in awhile I heard Camron make sense, he did a nice job on his too.

Rating - 9/10

Overall Rating - 7.5/10

Send a message via ICQ to Kronos Send a message via AIM to Kronos Send a message via MSN to Kronos Send a message via Yahoo to Kronos   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 09:08 PM   #2
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 473F 6D42

yea man beanie came hard on this one love the tracks man 4real wish they were more but i really love this especially the single feel it in the air thats hott

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-05, 12:12 AM   #3
V!ceVersa™
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

Yeah, Sigel murdered this shit.. I'm Pretty much feelin the whole album..

-- Nuff Said.
Old 06-20-05, 09:38 PM   #4
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 7171 290E

this is a whack review...purple rain deffinately=9/10...dont stop ft snoop deff.=8.5-9 and its on ft hov=10/10....by far

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-05, 07:29 PM   #5
Pea
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 09F6 93DB

i givit a ten................................
Old 06-24-05, 02:07 AM   #6
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

This Is Rated Way Too High This Album Is Garbage As Fuck A 2/10 Shit Collects Dust On Top Of My C.d Player Its His Worst Album Ever
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 12:01 PM   #7
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 49AE C6DF

cd fucking sucks

you are all on drugs
Old 08-26-05, 07:14 PM   #9
wyteknyte
BeAnToWN rEp

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

cd was ight.....my fav songs from it r flatline ....bread and butter...feel it in the air and one shot deal......nice review

open mics
leave feedback
boston
gats on da bus
the mic
[/CENTER]
Old 08-26-05, 07:16 PM   #10
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 7171 290E

i did not agree with your grading wutsoever..."it's on"..does not get an 8/10...deffinately a 10

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-05, 10:20 PM   #11
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81CE 2F6B

dumbest fuckin review ive ever heard of !!!!...
u dont no wtf ur talkin about !!!!!...this album
is 9 - 10/10