RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-05, 05:55 PM   #1
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
Interscope Killin Games Buzz

IP: FFBA C081

Got this from byroncrawford.com. Don't know if it's true though.

"EXCLUSIVE!!!! THE GAME IS FUCKED AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT

Anyways, yesterday afternoon, I happened to be in midtown Manhattan hanging with some old music exec buddies I haven't seen in a while . It's about 3 pm and we're doing some afternoon man style drinking before my buddies take some very important business meetings (which should tell you something about why the music biz is in such a sorry state). Anyways, my man "H" stops by , H happens to be a pretty important guy over at Interscope Records. Anyways, what with me being somewhat out of the loop over the past couple of months, I ask him how that Teh Ghey's performance and outburst at New York's Summer Stage show a few weeks ago against Fiddy and G-Unit was playing out over at the label. He threw back a shot of Remy Martin, looked me in the eye and said "The Game Is Fucked!!!" He explain to me that the day after the Game's outburst and tirade against Curtis Jackson and all things G-Unit, Jimmy Iovine (the short Israeli who runs Interscope and who is making mazillions of dollars with Eminem's Shady Records, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records and Fiddy's G-Unit Records) was shook when he realized that his stable of money makers might possibly crumble. Fiddy, love him or hate him, has sold, collectively with all G-Unit records released over the past 3 some odd years, about 30 million records worldwide. The Game, to date, has sold about 2 million. Do the math. Being that Fiddy, over the past year has exhibited as well as demanded a strong, almost dictator-like sense of the importance of loyalty to he and his crew, Jimmy was deathly fearful that Fiddy would abruptly break with Aftermath, Shady and Interscope, thus cutting off their flow of his money making G-Unit Label.

Being fearful of pissing off Mr. Jackson, Jimmy, Eminem and Dr. Dre that very next day, hopped on a private jet flying them from Los Angeles to Toronto, where Fiddy is in the process of filming his upcoming biopic film. All parties sat down and, in trying to feel where Fiddy was and also to keep dude happy, they decided to do the following: After the run of Game's current single "Dreams", Interscope will slowly kill all remaining momentum on Game's "Documentary" lp (meaning no new single, no new videos, no press, nothing). They will then keep dude from recording an lp for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooong effing time. However, because they won't drop him from the label anytime soon, Game won't be able to sign to another label for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon g effing time and thus, will have no other outlet to record a follow up lp. That being said, dude will be on severe lockdown at Interscope for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong effing time. Talk about slow death. The worst shit about all of this, H said, was that Game isn't even aware, even as you read this, that this shit is going down. If you ask me, he'd be better off doing a bid with Shyne, Beanie Siegel and C-Murder behind bars.

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 06:27 PM   #3
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

seems fake....especially since the numbers are wrong...game sold at least 5 million or he wouldn't have shaven yet...and they called jimmy iovine "the short israeli"...doesn't seem really official...more but meh

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 06:36 PM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

its not suppose to be real official from wat i read....... its all behind the scenes, so ofcourse there is no official report from any members...... and i unno if this is true, but if it is, ive heard of shit happenin before, this is wat P-Diddy was gonna do to Da Band at first wen they pissed him off, lol, but he decided to just drop most of em instead.... but trust that this has happened to alotta people..... it all depends on wat kinda contract u got... his shit might say hes signed until he has recorded 3 Lps or sumthin... but it has so no timetable..... so No recording time = No Chance to make another album which ='s him bein stuck on Interscope doin nuthin for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnngggg effin time......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-22-05, 07:06 PM   #5
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

yea but still like every1 said its fake need to have the sonecold facts first...lol yea i think its a rumor though

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 07:08 PM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EFB0 8EDE

doesn't matter if numbers are wrong or whatever, this shyt makes you think and in my opinion, that's what it was put up to do...if this IS what's in working order, it's a good ass plan, but I doubt that GAME is dumb enough to not try and get outtah his contract or have them keep him from the studio, it's not like he gotta pay for studio time and he doesn't have to pay for top producers beats if he knows other people for cheaper that do beats jsut as good, he can just work with up and comings...they can choose to keep telling him get better material and keep him off the shelves but not from recording, he can just keep releasing mixtapes, which if this happens, is eXactly what he'll do...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 08:03 PM   #7
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: FFBA C081

He profitz from those mixtapes 2

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 08:17 PM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7FDF 24FC

nboooooooooooooooooooooooo

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 08:30 PM   #9
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Oh well, Game sucks anyways... Or should I say Hurricane sucks anyways... Lmfao.
Old 06-22-05, 08:31 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^lmao @ your sig. it's a pyramid of red X's lmao word

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-22-05, 08:33 PM   #11
anxiety

Yes Spul, yes it is
Old 06-22-05, 08:36 PM   #12
J. Luth
I see dumb people

stfu, don't give me that attitude.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-22-05, 08:38 PM   #13
anxiety

Booo @ Spul....
Old 06-22-05, 08:39 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^fucka you Mr. King of OM lmao remember when I made that OM you were like, "You ain't the king, I am" lmao...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-22-05, 08:45 PM   #15
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
^fucka you Mr. King of OM lmao remember when I made that OM you were like, "You ain't the king, I am" lmao...

Yeah, and then you were like, "Yeah, your right"...

And I still am the king