RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-06, 10:40 PM   #1
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation attention please...

IP: FEAD 29BE

am i lost???...

...maybe im in the wrong place, but i was under the impression that this is the great "sin city". THE "SIN CITY" (get shit correct)!!!

this is and has been the official home to some of the most notorious emcee's that this site has ever seen........WE are the original official rapverse dynasty. us, period. we were this sites watershed on crew business. we laid the blueprint for others to follow, remember??? where did all my loyalists go??? what happened to my extended fam??? what happened to my die-hard riders........and what the fuck happened to our sacred team comradery??? matter of fact, what happened to our balls???

i founded this crew a few years back from my blood.......my sweat.......and my tears. i was able to find young unknown warlords that helped me set the foundation for this great empire. whether they are near or far.........or here or gone, i still salute them today (21 gun salute soldiers). they were hungry. they were pioneers. they believed in the bigger picture. they believed in each other. they believed in teamwork. they didnt let anyone push them anywhere they didnt want to go........but, when they had to go there, they ripped off heads and shat in windpipes. win, lose or draw.........we were unstoppable. we were proud. we were kin. we were crhymies.

im not perfect. im far from it. but i make no excuses.......i make examples. this team was never meant to be a crew with followers and a leader. this crew may have been ran by its bosses (me, enygma, babylon, c.j., willa), but this crew was supposed to be a crew of bosses amongst bosses. we were all supposed to go out and make our marks. we arent a fad.....we're a lifestyle. we were conquerors. thats what gave us strength. some of us hit the open mics.........some hit the front-lines.......some hit the tourneys......and others funneled through every thread, gathering info and spreading the word........"you cant take a bite out of crhyme because crhyme bites back. crhyme devours whole groups in one sitting....so fuck off or get chewed on." when we were victorious.......we brought our spoils of war home. when we were defeated abroad, we returned wiser and stronger. its a damn shame............true crhymies come few and far between.

i've been gone for a bit (starting a business and temporarily living in l.a.). hate me for my absence if you need to......but i didnt have the luxury of being as active as i once was. honestly, i still dont. realistically, time is money. im not a young-buck anymore......i have major responsibilities out here. i love this (street/net) team with all of my heart. i thought that when i left, the crew was in great hands being in the company of our legends. i dont regret leaving c.s. with them. they kept us running. but no one person should have to keep things going, EVERYONE should want to keep things going......not just the designated boss. fuck it though. i'll lead again when the time comes.

longer story short, with or against me, im here to stay. i'll never stray from my home. im a warrior. when shit gets tough, i fucking behead problems. as an army, or as an army of one, crhyme will continue. i have no spare time, but if i have to log on every two days and drop, whatever......i'll do it. im too proud to run, or cower. i will rebuild as best as i can.

if you need to get at me, get at me. i'll be around. keep your eyes peeled. i'll be the cat strutting around with my head high.

...BOOST THE MUTHAFUCKIN' CRHYME RATE!!!

SUPERVILLAIN, The Last Emperor........BIG BAD C.S.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 03-13-06, 10:42 PM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^willa, please leave this up for a few days ma.

s.v.

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 03-13-06, 10:43 PM   #3
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: F5DE 026A

Man SV I respect you alot man you got the most respect from me than any nigga on RV you a down nigga and I honor boost the Chryme rate I hear that g/luck and hope it gets back and running

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 10:52 PM   #4
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^good lookin' out folks.............
one love.....our culture.

s.v.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 03-13-06 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-14-06, 08:23 AM   #5
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

Sup I would just like to say in the defence of my C.S fams that two months
ago C.S was running this site Mentalz was droping some sic open mics and
everything was going really well. WIlla was running this place as best she
could and kept the name up in lights.

You just got the fam at a bad time, crews always have really active points
and really inactive points.

I always look out for C.S coz as a newb Enigma and Babs welcomed me in to
the topical side thanks C.S for showing me the way.

What I'm saying is since I can remember C.S has always come back fighting
and I know my fams will do it again.....

Stay up all

1~

Last edited by Critic : 03-14-06 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-14-06, 09:56 AM   #6
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C5AD 83F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^willa, please leave this up for a few days ma.

s.v.

If she takes it down I'll nail the bitch back to the wall bro. Hit me up on AIM, PM me or somethin' man.

Oh, and im back in cali. for the week - emergency, but im down in Modesto aka Motown.

And I've always said it.. C.S. wont die aslong as theres even one original member here still. Cos' thats still more heart than half this site has total.

Peace.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 06:19 PM   #7
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: ABAF E236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hoover
Man SV I respect you alot man you got the most respect from me than any nigga on RV you a down nigga and I honor boost the Chryme rate I hear that g/luck and hope it gets back and running

we never left like jsut bout every crew on ehre
sv just hapened to come back at a bad time we happen to be inactive right now its not that big of a deal really well overcome it again

O.Y.D.
Old 03-14-06, 07:45 PM   #8
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: F5DE 026A

Why are you tellin me this I aint in your crew

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 09:01 PM   #9
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2246 99AF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
im down in Modesto aka Motown.

^^^bruh, your like 20 minutes away from me, lol. how long are you gonna be around the soil.

hollar back sooner than later, word.

s.v.

Old 03-14-06, 09:04 PM   #10
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9465 0DDF

SV..........you got my respect MADLY man.....i support CS as always and got there backs if any help needed.....

*Sho goes and Kills 5000000000 people just to boost the cryhme rate*
Old 03-14-06, 09:17 PM   #11
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^thank you for your support my good man.

ride on...

s.v. the tyrant

Old 03-14-06, 10:24 PM   #12
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C5AD 83F4

Im headed back down tomarrow, hittin' up my grandpa's funeral then stickin around till thursday night. I live off yosimite right by the old bowling alley if you know where thats at.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 11:34 PM   #13
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

im in stockton, but i'll see what i can do. maybe we'll meet up and do sumthin'. if you do audio, i got studio homies here in town, just hollar back. p.m. me if your serious and i'll drop a number.

oner...

s.v.

Old 03-21-06, 05:47 PM   #14
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9465 0DDF

wordness.......................C.S. stand UP!!!!!!....................................rise homies...to the OCCASION!!!!!!!

BOOSTIN THE CRHYME RATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY!