RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-08, 05:14 AM   #1
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Has the new Batman plundered its plot from 9/11?

IP:

The Batman comic book on sale on 9/11/2001 had Batman crash his Batjet into a Gotham skyscraper, which collapsed (just like in a controlled demolition), killing Lois Lane (if I recall). Jew Frank Miller had inside knowledge for that script of THE DARK KNIGHT (like selling short, Odio warnings, etc). History Channel interviewed Miller about that issue of Batman being identical to 9/11, and how comix have been used by the govt for 100 years for propaganda to sell war to the masses. Part of the plot is Batman killing Robin, who went insane. President Lex Luthor is compared to George Bush Jr, as seen on History Channel. Evil President Lex Luthor is also killed in that 9/11/2001 issue.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/has-the...1.html#comments

VVV.. me talking below
after watching the movie i couldn't help but notice the similarities between this movie and actual events and all the symbolism in the movie. so i did some research and found some people that came to the same conclusions.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote