RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-05, 09:56 PM   #1
JaEx
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
WTF Is Wrong With Us?

IP: 0458 97C6

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...707#post2152707

I just beefed again with a man over nothing that's why I need to keep a weapon in my hand in case I have to do some cuttin
We could have solved this verbally so we dont have to brawl and raise the death tally in the streets
Twice he tried me and I'm still the nice me till don't like me fine leave me alone like divorcing your wifey
I see no reason to be fiesty let thy feelings die free yourself you're a slave to your emotions unless you crave to be remote
From real life and niggas on that notion be brave like a hero or heroine zero in on something or you'll find a heroin needle
In your arm with nothing to live for niggas realize your're harming yourselves by drugging
The one who presides leaves the nation uneducated alarming that they don't know what the letters "Hiv" are for
Resist AIDS and violence don't place blame on tyrants policeman yellin freeze hands high
Human rights activists try to ban abortion - Why should we allow babies to be put in that position?
Putting black kids in for a horrid life where they see no moral rights and have more strife than dying - Is that your mission?
Negroes are still not equal even in our own eyes interracial relationships are resisted
Until we grow up and see the sequel to the Civil War was not the same it's not over cause some got the point and some people missed it
Racism is precipitation it was rain now it's a drizzle and slavery was a storm but we still need change for me to believe America's no longer torn
Find room to improve until the sky is blue know all history's not true that they told you in school
There's no problem with foreign people in this nation for immigration the key's assimilation even illegal we can intake em remember our history end evil with integration
In hospitals more and more often they have to prepare for ODs not even accidents niggas try to show off to their homies
Trouble starts young in school kids cuttin class I know a lot about that puffin grass caught teacher caught a kid with pot and allowed that
Subtle remarks to teachers youth are disrespectful but they not stupid they knew it was wrong but did nothing to prove it
Felt independent when I looted the cafeteria my only fear was of not getting to feel the rush I knew no one I could near to trust
It appears we must discover the difference between love and lust consider this what we disparage and we can recover marriage

I know I have horrible structure but that's because I did this so fast, and because I wrote this at 4:30 last night lying in bad.
Old 05-15-05, 10:02 PM   #2
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 7D8B DD8E

ye but... it doesn't flows, doesn't rhymes,
butit had ki8nda good vocab
you need to elevate
good creativity
6/10

Bizzacckkk
Old 05-17-05, 04:03 PM   #3
JaEx
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
IP: 0458 97C6

uppin .......................................