RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: should rapverse get a new admin.....or keep strobe?
new admin..because this shits gettin wack 6 85.71%
same admin ...strobes doing great! 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-06, 01:14 PM   #46
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 7920 8846

Quote:
Originally Posted by valor
i mean it's stupid...
1 admin aint even enough....we need acouple....people who actually care about what happens to this site....2004 was the best year this site ever had.

rofl word.. them old times fam *cries*

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 01:28 PM   #47
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E735 E95C

you people moan bout no votes replies e.t.c

strobe doesnt control that, you people do, if you reply to stuff it might motivate others do, the less complaining you do and more replying/voteing you do then youll start seeing improvements.

ive owned and run forums myself, its a hard job, but its impossible for an admin to make people do those things, only the members can control that.
Old 08-20-06, 01:47 PM   #48
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

.......... no replacin strobe, cuz strobe is a baller.... but a second or third admin is a real good idea

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-20-06, 02:14 PM   #49
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

need more active s modz

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 02:45 PM   #50
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Here's what to do. Have Apexx, Nos and idk someone who hatesRV as Smods. That way the one that HATES RV will always be a balance to Apexx and Nos...not saying that they are RV cheerleaders, but they seem to tolearate and somewhat like the site. Now the Smods are like the Supreme Court, they have more power than Mods and can overrule them if the need arises. They can also speak directly to Strobe to relay info to him on things. You also put Mods on everything, drop all the tourneys and use OMB's battle system, as it'll make activity and probably better battles, because if you have to vote to 2 to post one, you won't just throw useless shit out as a verse. If a battle lasts over 2 weeks it gets closed. Simple as that. If people don't wanna vote for it then there's obviously a reason. Also te mod for LL would preferably be a Smod, or someone who is intelligable...I think Nos is now. He seems fine I guess. I just thought these up as I was typing, but with revisions I think Iit could work.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 03:32 PM   #51
Sik Wit It

IP: 2D19 C038

Only person I would say..

..thats close to strobe on this whole "admins" shit.. would be Nos. =/
Old 08-20-06, 03:51 PM   #52
RA!n
New to RV

IP: 23D6 32BE

new admin, but wont happen
Old 08-20-06, 04:33 PM   #53
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
Here's what to do. Have Apexx, Nos and idk someone who hatesRV as Smods. That way the one that HATES RV will always be a balance to Apexx and Nos...not saying that they are RV cheerleaders, but they seem to tolearate and somewhat like the site. Now the Smods are like the Supreme Court, they have more power than Mods and can overrule them if the need arises. They can also speak directly to Strobe to relay info to him on things. You also put Mods on everything, drop all the tourneys and use OMB's battle system, as it'll make activity and probably better battles, because if you have to vote to 2 to post one, you won't just throw useless shit out as a verse. If a battle lasts over 2 weeks it gets closed. Simple as that. If people don't wanna vote for it then there's obviously a reason. Also te mod for LL would preferably be a Smod, or someone who is intelligable...I think Nos is now. He seems fine I guess. I just thought these up as I was typing, but with revisions I think Iit could work.

to tell you what a complete bum he is, Nos is already an Smod son, so picture that.

i would definitely not elect Nos for any mod position on RV period. dude's just too flakey. Personally, if i had to pick 3 people to be SMods, I'd rather see ysdat in that seat. he's been here for dumb long, he's mature enough to not give a fuck about the little shit, and involved enough to have an interest in the big shit.

the other two slots, eh.

i say don't elect anyone who says "make me a mod" 9 times outta 10 they just want it for the ego stroke

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 05:10 PM   #54
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
to tell you what a complete bum he is, Nos is already an Smod son, so picture that.

i would definitely not elect Nos for any mod position on RV period. dude's just too flakey. Personally, if i had to pick 3 people to be SMods, I'd rather see ysdat in that seat. he's been here for dumb long, he's mature enough to not give a fuck about the little shit, and involved enough to have an interest in the big shit.

the other two slots, eh.

i say don't elect anyone who says "make me a mod" 9 times outta 10 they just want it for the ego stroke

Didn't know that about Nos. lol...But I'd vote Ys, you , OMB or maybe myself...jsut cuz those 4 really don't take petty shit into consideration...plus I hate RV most of the time. lol But you could out Rev, Mim, hell maybe even 9th in a Smod spot I guess...I don't knowI'd help rebuild RV..seems fun in a way.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 05:17 PM   #55
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
Didn't know that about Nos. lol...But I'd vote Ys, you , OMB or maybe myself...jsut cuz those 4 really don't take petty shit into consideration...plus I hate RV most of the time. lol But you could out Rev, Mim, hell maybe even 9th in a Smod spot I guess...I don't knowI'd help rebuild RV..seems fun in a way.

damn, ysdat myself and omb, that's a killer team right there.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-06, 05:20 PM   #56
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

I say run with it. Seriously I'd trust you 3, and I'd know I did my part into the recreation of RV. (Back to when I first came anyway)
Old 08-20-06, 05:27 PM   #57
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^that's not a bad idea right there son.

and damn i don't remember you that well. all i remember is this:

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-20-06, 05:30 PM   #58
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Wow that's old. I came early 05. Heavy text head,still am but OMs seem to have died. I was wit OSB, Red Bull and Kesse (Back when that was his name lol)...I had a big beef with Q for a bit (But who didn't)...I just kinda post everyonce in a while, but I alwaysrun bya check things out. lol
Old 08-20-06, 05:34 PM   #59
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

ahhah

every time i see that picture i crack up son, your wig looks shot out

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-20-06, 05:34 PM   #60
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233662

EXODUS!! MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE!!!!