RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-07, 04:10 PM   #91
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

god damn.... entee just owned the shit out of u... church...

evacuate the site.

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-03-07, 04:14 PM   #92
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Man you dumb as hell
listen to Dig a Hole
and You Gotta Love It

ad that's real motherfuckin talk man. if i gave him the shits he gon be like "where's he talkin about that at" like a fuckin dumbass. but what the fuck you expect from a dry whitebread ass nerd, ya know? on some makin bryant gumble look like malcom x shit

and of course this herb comes up with the oldest most unoriginal nameplays that a netrapper would. now ask your self why would i go anywhere from you? why would you think that i give a fuck that you even exist?

lmao, who the fuck is team one to anybody but team one? lmao fuck man. team OF one is more like it

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 04:17 PM   #93
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
zone, i dont know what im talkin bout? cmon willsunyu, you do got some big dick suckin lips, now teach a nigga how to spit, maybe i can even get signed to MAS

nigga u trash...Ike kicked u off ur own track, YOU DONT KNOW what YOURE talkin bout nigga, trials n tribulations nigga, get yo weak ass outta here, makin songs with jay stacks, prahject bitin ass. and his 12 year old ass is outshinin you, you got no lyrical ability, blahhblabbla, u gon shoot somebody, kill somebody, take somebody money, blablabla you so fuckin hard.

i dont dickride on nobody, if u was nice, id admit it but ur in no position to talk shit about ANYONE on this site you jackass nigga, zone quit it , i cant believe i gave ur myspace like 3 plays out of the 10 it got today, you the reason hiphop is dyin

wack ass mufucka

Why should I care about what some lame niggas say from Chicago?
I got big lips.. it dont stop me from gettin pussy. I still fuck females that you dream about fucking and I still get them to do shit that you only dream about doing with a girl period.

Ike re made a track thats damn near 2 years old. Using the shit that I wrote for the chorus. What does that mean you ask? It means 2 years ago I was writing dope shit and coming up with concepts that the nigga still wanted to use again today. I admit though back then I wasnt spit as good as I spit now.. but who cares.. thats in the past. Im shittin on niggas nowadays.

Prah Ject being a biter? hmm I never heard nothing like that before. And I never seen anyone call him a biter before, so that looks like some shit you're pullin out of your ass.

It dont matter if YOU think Prah is outshining me, because the truth is.. IM outshining all of YOU niggas.

As I previously said, you Team None niggas is trash.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 04:18 PM   #94
Entee
New to RV

IP: D682 4613

damn jo, ey apexx, has zone been showin you what he can do with those big dick suckin lips? them mufuckas are huge, and you dickridiin a little too much for heterosexual comfort nigga, nahmean

yes dude, its a team of one. Now, WHO THE FUCK IS MAS, what the fuck is MAS to anybody OTHER than MAS, ya nigga right back atcha
Old 01-03-07, 04:20 PM   #95
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

apexx..... the fact is u couldnt find it... and ur a complete idiot... u do realize that carson jet called me fuxjustanerd in my first battle EVER on this site... so i was MIMICin u with the unoriginal, dumb nameplays.... will u ever just shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and stop makin fun of net rappers wen U ARE ONE.

Old 01-03-07, 04:21 PM   #96
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
damn jo, ey apexx, has zone been showin you what he can do with those big dick suckin lips? them mufuckas are huge, and you dickridiin a little too much for heterosexual comfort nigga, nahmean

yes dude, its a team of one. Now, WHO THE FUCK IS MAS, what the fuck is MAS to anybody OTHER than MAS, ya nigga right back atcha

Alot of niggas fuck with MAS, actually.
MAS is a hell of alot better than Team One.
wtf... look who yall got!!
Yall need to re pick ya squad or some shit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-03-07, 04:21 PM   #97
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3D3D EDA9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
ad that's real motherfuckin talk man. if i gave him the shits he gon be like "where's he talkin about that at" like a fuckin dumbass. but what the fuck you expect from a dry whitebread ass nerd, ya know? ( #1 )on some makin bryant gumble look like malcom x shit

and of course this herb comes up with the oldest most unoriginal nameplays that a netrapper would. now ask your self why would i go anywhere from you? why would you think that i give a fuck that you even exist?

#2 lmao, who the fuck is team one to anybody but team one? lmao fuck man. team OF one is more like it

#1 wow how original of you

#2 wow @ how ignorant you are about TeamOne
Old 01-03-07, 04:23 PM   #98
Entee
New to RV

IP: D682 4613

stop defendin yaself u weak nigga, u aint got shit to say

hahahaha zone nigga, research ya cat prahject, he bit mook, Fux exposed him, he had to change his name to get back on this site

"something something somethin the L, i treat him like a turtle and put his face in the shell", thats the line right there

YOU right dog, u so much better than teamNONE shit....i wish i knew half as much about all the different gun types there are out there, go listen to your songs? wheres the fuckin point? wheres the concepts? wheres teh wordplay? metas? multis? if teamone trash you roadkill nigga

and zone, u missed the point about Ike, it went from bein UR TRACK, to YOU WERENT EVEN ON IT NIGGA! goddamn...yea man u must be real raw

shut yo weak ass up, go eat some pussy witcho "im here to eat coochie" lips
Old 01-03-07, 04:23 PM   #99
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

ohhh no, not the Team None nameplay... NO ONES ever said that before... u wanna see the track where prah bites??? u wanna, go visit my soundclick... he bites murdah mook with that "ill treat u like a turtle, put ur face in a shell" and then plays off of murda mooks concepts later in that same battle about fuckin ur girl while u hold the camera.... and he knows hes seen those battles cuz trip told me he introduced ur nig to all of the smack dvd shit, and he remember prah sayin that murda mook was his favorite battler on there.... so, yea, i pulled it out my ass... and i really didnt beat him in a battle, thats obviously a lie too.... u guys are idiots

Old 01-03-07, 04:28 PM   #100
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
stop defendin yaself u weak nigga, u aint got shit to say

hahahaha zone nigga, research ya cat prahject, he bit mook, Fux exposed him, he had to change his name to get back on this site

"something something somethin the L, i treat him like a turtle and put his face in the shell", thats the line right there

YOU right dog, u so much better than teamNONE shit....i wish i knew half as much about all the different gun types there are out there, go listen to your songs? wheres the fuckin point? wheres the concepts? wheres teh wordplay? metas? multis? if teamone trash you roadkill nigga

and zone, u missed the point about Ike, it went from bein UR TRACK, to YOU WERENT EVEN ON IT NIGGA! goddamn...yea man u must be real raw

shut yo weak ass up, go eat some pussy witcho "im here to eat coochie" lips

What tracks have you heard thats not on my myspace!?!?
Lol, be fa real...
and my WORST punchline is better than BEST.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-03-07, 04:30 PM   #101
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

lmao hell yea jae stackz iz gooooooone, murdered his ass
Old 01-03-07, 04:33 PM   #102
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
apexx..... the fact is u couldnt find it... and ur a complete idiot... u do realize that carson jet called me fuxjustanerd in my first battle EVER on this site... so i was MIMICin u with the unoriginal, dumb nameplays.... will u ever just shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and stop makin fun of net rappers wen U ARE ONE.

i couldn't find what, the same fuckin tracks i been fuckin talkin about??? man you sound liek a fuckin dumbass right now b. and i called you fuxjustanerd because....fux just a nerd!!! what the fuck kind of uberherb name is "fuxjustaword" <-----stinks of net nerd.

i dont' even got a music myspace dude how the fuck you gonna call me a netraper when your whole fuckin steez is net nerded out. all your claims to fame are net battles lol. your whole squad was jerkin off when they got their band page on myspace. get the fuckoutta here you fuckin herb.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 04:34 PM   #103
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
What tracks have you heard thats not on my myspace!?!?
Lol, be fa real...
and my WORST punchline is better than BEST.

and exactly which punchlines would those be?
Old 01-03-07, 04:34 PM   #104
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:

how much time do you spend thinkign about gayness man? all straight dudes in here you the only one talkin about dudes suckin dicks.

and son M.A.S. has more fuckin pull before merging than team none has after comin together lmao, now what the fuck kinda bullshit is that.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-03-07, 04:36 PM   #105
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

ah this is all fuckin bullshit, look man, how bout this.

prah, pezz, and zone vs. the three homos in team none. i bet you you motherfuckers get blown out the toilet.

sounds good?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.