RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-04, 09:44 PM   #16
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP: 34E7 8281

yo man elevate a little...

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Old 09-21-04, 09:47 PM   #17
HOLLOW_TIPS
Banned: Cheating

From: LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA GET IT RIGHT NIGGAS QUEENS VILLAGE UP IN HERE THA CITY WHERE THA SKINNY NIGGAS DIE 562 MUHFUCKAS
Text Record: 4-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 93C0 D1DD

lol chill out yall thats my nigga right there he ellivatin mayn im workin with him chill out dont be so harsh on tha lil nigga
Send a message via AIM to HOLLOW_TIPS Send a message via Yahoo to HOLLOW_TIPS   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-04, 04:30 PM   #18
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

did u guys kinda notice hollow tips,youngstone22,black topand millitary mind all have the same IP? meaning same person, hope your not makin accounts to bump up votes on your battles, jus askin
Old 09-23-04, 05:33 PM   #19
HOLLOW_TIPS

From: LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA GET IT RIGHT NIGGAS QUEENS VILLAGE UP IN HERE THA CITY WHERE THA SKINNY NIGGAS DIE 562 MUHFUCKAS

same IP ha ha what tha fuck is that mayn oh oh cuzz BLACK TOP is my home bo 4 really not just on this net thangs you talkin about??? black cant vote kid he in my crew
Send a message via AIM to HOLLOW_TIPS Send a message via Yahoo to HOLLOW_TIPS   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-04, 05:35 PM   #20
HOLLOW_TIPS

and youngtone and millitary is tha same ppl he changed his name smart guy
Old 09-23-04, 05:40 PM   #21
HOLLOW_TIPS

and he live in CALI to well atleast he told me i dont really know
Old 09-23-04, 06:35 PM   #22
Compose

all four people have CPT in their profile
all four people seem to have connections with underground union
all four people have long beach california get it right niggas queens village in their profile
all four people have same IP
all four people use the word "mayne"

i checked youngstones posts, him or -you- voted for yourself in more then 7 battles (probably more), therefore that would be cheating.....i was wondering how u got a 11-1 record when your rhymes arent that up to par
oh and youngstone and military arent the same people theyre the same person but they are 2 different accounts, the battle records are different for them so he doesnt have a fake ID, so all four of those people are your friends,live in queens village,seem to vote on all your battles,is affiliated with underground union,use the word "mayne", all four of them use your computer? since you all have the same IP from your online connection, all four joined september 2004 and all four seem to talk exactly like u
hmm...i smell a cheater here, should get banned, im battling "millitarythug", and nobody with your same IP allowed to vote on the battle so u cant bump up the votes for your win...stupid cheat and horrible liar
Old 09-23-04, 06:39 PM   #23
HOLLOW_TIPS

Naw Aktuall I Use Mayn Not Mayne
Old 09-23-04, 06:40 PM   #24
HOLLOW_TIPS

And Im Fron Long Beach And So Is Black Top Cuh He My Real Hommie You Know None Of That Net Shit And Youngtone Aka Millitary Minds Cuh He Changed His Name Claim He From Cpt But I Dont Know
Old 09-23-04, 07:55 PM   #25
Compose

^yes i do kno "That Net shit"
Old 09-23-04, 07:56 PM   #26
Compose

i dont care if you have four accounts, but nobody with the same IP is allowed to vote on that battle with millitarymind ok?, not u,youngstone, or blacktop, or anyone with your IP
Old 09-23-04, 08:12 PM   #27
HOLLOW_TIPS

BLACK TOP in my crew so he cant vote cuh and millitary mind and youngtone is tha same niggas
Old 09-23-04, 09:33 PM   #28
Compose

ok, watever i dont care, im not even gonna continue argueing cuz i know your all the same person, how can all four of u have the same IP, the only way is if u use the same computer, which is what your doing...i dont care end it now im just saying your not cheating your way through my battle, u did it for almost every one of your other battles, not mine