RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 04:32 PM   #91
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 50E1 F494

You said you've never seen him post shit but he just challenged you to a battle where he obviously would have posted something but you bitched out and ducked him.

Your whole Team One crew is whack dude..

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Old 05-31-06, 04:33 PM   #92
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

^^Shut tha fuck up and drop in LbL....

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 04:33 PM   #93
~Luciano~

Directed @ RobZilla

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 04:47 PM   #94
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0594 3125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruse
You said you've never seen him post shit but he just challenged you to a battle where he obviously would have posted something but you bitched out and ducked him.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

ahahahha lmfao, no he wouldnt have posted up shyt, what does a battle video have to do with a freestyle cyper dude lmao, what he gonna do record the cypher, then post it up, lmao matta fact thats not a bad idea, but i didnt duck him shit head, i dont freestyle, were not talkin about ME here, were talkin about robkilla, so if he had 2 challenge someone who doesent freestyle, then what does that make him? TeamOnes wack? lmfao, can u back that shyt up with facts? lmfao No, but i can lets see, were signed, got plenty of people on our dicks, mad niggas tryna be in teamone, and thas jus a lil, and may i ask WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, stay outta grown folks biznes son, and troop u jus stfu
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 04:49 PM   #95
~Luciano~

TeamOne is?......

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 05-31-06, 04:49 PM   #96
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

better than u..................
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 04:59 PM   #97
~Luciano~

That was almost as funny as That Yellow Teethed Bitch u cuffin

*Nuff Said*

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 05-31-06, 05:04 PM   #98
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

FOR THE LAST FUKIN TIME, I AM NOT FUCKING ROBKILLA YOU SHITFACED COCKMASTER, and lmao @ u not gettin pussy so tryna rag on otha niggas bitches, son u so good, lets hear some of your shitty audios, you got a soundclick, or are you just a wack bitch? its one or the other
Old 05-31-06, 06:33 PM   #99
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruse

why do kids always doubt Fux?????? u should know most of all that i am def. not wack

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 05-31-06, 06:34 PM   #100
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 95AA 11A6

Fux isn't whack. He's more chop, or perhaps thwomp.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 05-31-06, 06:53 PM   #101
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

okay you don't freestyle, i think that says a lot about you...anyways i'll battle robkilla(great name by the way) anytime. yes i picked out one line to make fun of, but i didn't feel like writting every line down. It was pathetic, step your game up, signed? my ass, lets see the labels website! signed to an indie label that has no money or releases doesn't count either, you can't just say you have a 'label', is it a registered company? copywrite the name? bank account for label? anything?...you'll probably make a fucking mixtape and sell it in one mom and pop convenience store...haha

generic bastards.

i'm surprised as shit two people like indeph and 9th would even meet up with you guys.

Last edited by JPoll : 05-31-06 at 07:06 PM.
Old 05-31-06, 07:04 PM   #102
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

I don't doubt Fux..

Just the rest of his crew.
Old 05-31-06, 07:24 PM   #103
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 62AE AF1F

wow @ these niggas jpoll @ abtruse jus fuckin wow, these to shitheads have yet to give any reason AT ALL to why TeamOne is wack, lets see, he critisizes a freestyle line outta thousands of fukin lines rob has cmon now dog, you have NO proof that we r wack AT ALL, neither one of you have yet to post up your soundclicks why? because your doing SHIT with your rap career but typing on a keyboard, "oh yea im an ill texter i got that new cybertronic 5000 keyboard" lookin ass, textin n shyt fuck outta here, as for robs battle with you, ittl most likely happen this weekend unless he goes over brendans crib, in which case he would have to use a regular computer mic lmao, and i do freestyle, just not as good as rob, you like guys, that says alot about you

dumb fuckers
Old 05-31-06, 07:40 PM   #104
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

www.soundclick.com/jpoll

thats my battle soundclick.

no one asked for it before...

why are you guys wack...

okay...here we go, you're songs are ass, and his freestyle could be done by any joe blow off the street...maybe you should go watch a scribble jam dvd or something to realize how to free...you guys are ass.

its like these guys can't read because their just re-visiting the same shit.

ps two is spelt with a W, go back to school moron...

real recognize real, and i don't know who the fuck you are!

i've done hip hop shows at bars since i was 18 (i'm 21), (opened for abstrakt rude, josh martinez and sleep, etc etc)i've been in real battles, so you aren't even a fly on my radar...kid you'd get laughed outta calgary's scene...

maybe we're too intelligent and original though.

Last edited by JPoll : 05-31-06 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-31-06, 08:05 PM   #105
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 62AE AF1F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
www.soundclick.com/jpoll

thats my battle soundclick.

no one asked for it before...

why are you guys wack...

okay...here we go, you're songs are assyea, your the only one, other than latin kittens gay ass who has ever said that, cuz u both are gay haters, and his freestyle could be done by any joe blow off the streetnope dont flatter yourself...maybe you should go watch a scribble jam dvd or something to realize how to free...you guys are ass.were not ass, but you look like one

its like these guys can't read because their just re-visiting the same shit.

ps two is spelt with a W, go back to school moron...yea, im reaaallyy trying to make sure i speel ever single word correctly while im talking to the child of michael jackson and mculy culkin or however u spell his name, dawg im not at school i culd cre les hwo i tipe sun

real recognize real, and i don't know who the fuck you are!then maybe you should wipe the cum outta ur eye, you might b able 2 see better

i've done hip hop shows at barsyea what a huuugggeeee deal since i was 18 (i'm 21), (opened for abstrakt rude, josh martinez and sleep, etc etc)who the fuck are they?i've been in real battles, so you aren't even a fly on my radar...kid you'd get laughed outta calgary's scene...

fuck is a calgary nigga?
maybe we're too intelligent and original though.

lmao @ intelligent and original, dawg if your 21, then why the fuck are you on here so much arguing with 17 year olds, shouldnt you be out getting a life or sumthin, and i dont wanna hear thati go to rv in my spare time shit, cuz at that agespare time should be spent partying chillin wit friends or some other shyt, not goin on a rap board ful of teenagers, get a life bro