RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 08:14 PM   #106
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

i'm at school, i'm in graduate school at the university of calgary, i've been on rb/rv since i was around 17, i have spare time inbetween classes, i have two night classes this semester, i don't have anything to do except wait...and make fun of meager minded 'thugs'

good comebacks by the way, you just keep on showing your intelligence...

...did he just say i know you are but what am i? pretty much
oh and the mj joke....hilarious...cum in the eye...fantastic...

you are totally a high school drop out...haha another slave to the system.

you are the type bill cosby always talks about. You won't know what that means, but its sad. Oprah couldn't even help your ass.
Old 05-31-06, 08:21 PM   #107
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: B742 6579

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
www.soundclick.com/jpoll

i've done hip hop shows at bars since i was 18 (i'm 21), (opened for abstrakt rude, josh martinez and sleep, etc etc)i've been in real battles, so you aren't even a fly on my radar...kid you'd get laughed outta calgary's scene...

maybe we're too intelligent and original though.

dude, shut the fuck up, you've seen ONE of my battles and you're one of the ONLY ones here thats hating. you even SEEM like one of them wack ass types that fuckin prewrites your ass off and pretends its freestyle...yo goon ass talkin about scribble jam, i've seen those battles, and im not gonna say i'd own them but i can hang wit most of those cats. but enough talkin about me, this isnt important.... my question is why do you feel the need to talk shit on the internet when there's NO way you can prove ur better than me. a freestyle battle isnt about fuckin two syllable rhyme schemes or anything like that, its a combination of a lot of shit, and if you dont understand that, then there's NO way you'd even come close to me in a battle. this muhfucka is 21 years old...been in real battles huh? so have I, dipshit... and im sure they were more entertaining than your shit, but whatever... tryin to brag about opening up for all these no name artists. this is pointless even sayin this shit to you. stop comin wit all this hate in this thread. you're not gonna come to chicago to battle me so you might as well put this "im a better battler than you" garbage to rest unless you're gonna come and prove it.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 08:28 PM   #108
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 62AE AF1F

Quote:
i'm at school, i'm in graduate school at the university of calgary, i've been on rb/rv since i was around 17 ahahahah almfao then you REALLY NEED TO GET A FUCKIN LIFE SON, i have spare time inbetween classes, i have two night classes this semester, i don't have anything to do except wait...and make fun of meager minded 'thugs'get that bullshit ass excuse outta here
good comebacks by the way, you just keep on showing your intelligence...

...did he just say i know you are but what am i? pretty much
oh and the mj joke....hilarious...cum in the eye...fantastic...

you are totally a high school drop out...haha another slave to the system.
high school drop out, lmfao son im in so man extra curricular activities in school, im there for 12 hours a day litteraly, thats every other day, on a regular day only prolly like 8 or nine hourse, dawg, im in the top to outta 400 sumthin students dawg, by timeii graduate ill be in the top 5, im far from a high school drop out shithead, and ive never heard of university of calgary, jus like a dumbass to go to a local college wow

you are the type bill cosby always talks about. You won't know what that means, but its sad. Oprah couldn't even help your ass.

and by the way, compared to us, your audio fucking sucks as, and im sure im not the only one on this site who thinks so
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 08:29 PM   #109
JPoll
I'm So Punny

you don't make sense, read my fucking posts.

i'd never prewrite shit, because i'm not the type

multies was only one thing i said, you had maybe two generic punches, flow was aweful, didn't grab my attention, generic style, radio friendly bs, you WEAR a fucking benz emblum around your neck, you are an all around joke

saying these artists are unknown shows what you know about real hip hop.

i only hated because your 'bitches' tried to show me up.

can't take a critic?

three people besides me said it sucked, sure two of them said it in a nicer way, but still said it.

i'd own you in a battle...even just me and you and your bitches in the room, they would take their dicks outta your carcus after it.

you would get boo'ed off the stage at scribble or any other real battle venue.
Old 05-31-06, 08:33 PM   #110
JPoll
I'm So Punny

im in canada idiot...u of c is one of the best in canada, oh yeah our post secondary education system is on par with americas top schools. , niagara u, and university of washington, and bc...

but i wanted to stay at home, with people who can spell.

if you are in the top 'to' at your school i feel bad for the chicago school system.

i suck 'as'? thanks buddy

go listen to chingy and try to be like him so more!
Old 05-31-06, 08:36 PM   #111
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
wow @ these niggas jpoll @ abtruse jus fuckin wow, these to shitheads have yet to give any reason AT ALL to why TeamOne is wack, lets see, he critisizes a freestyle line outta thousands of fukin lines rob has cmon now dog, you have NO proof that we r wack AT ALL, neither one of you have yet to post up your soundclicks why? because your doing SHIT with your rap career but typing on a keyboard, "oh yea im an ill texter i got that new cybertronic 5000 keyboard" lookin ass, textin n shyt fuck outta here, as for robs battle with you, ittl most likely happen this weekend unless he goes over brendans crib, in which case he would have to use a regular computer mic lmao, and i do freestyle, just not as good as rob, you like guys, that says alot about you

dumb fuckers

I only have tracks recorded on a computer mic that I haven't uploaded. If you noticed my thread yesterday I was granted unlimited studio time after I spit some shit for a guy the other day. I will have tracks up shortly that will blow your shit out of the water..

/I'm not black, don't call me a fuckin' nigga.
Old 05-31-06, 08:40 PM   #112
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:

multies was only one thing i said, you had maybe two generic punches, flow was aweful, didn't grab my attention, generic style, radio friendly bs, you WEAR a fucking benz emblum around your neck, you are an all around joke

saying these artists are unknown shows what you know about real hip hop. no the fuck it doesent dumbass

lmao @ bitches, suck a dick hoe, tried to show you up how? by saying we werent trying to impres you, ooo how ucking sensitive, your a lil fucking girl

can't take a critic?

three people besides me said it sucked, sure two of them said it in a nicer way, but still said it. lmao, no now STFU bitch

i'd own you in a battle...even just me and you and your bitches in the room, they would take their dicks outta your carcus after it.i cant wait until yall do the yahoo freestyle cypher, matter fact, how about u record and post up a diss to him, me TeamOne whatever in the next 10 minutes, a 3 minute freestyle diss shouldnt take that long for recording, no need for editing as i could care less about the quality, and fuck a beat, do it accapella

lil ass bitch .
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 08:43 PM   #113
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruse
I only have tracks recorded on a computer mic that I haven't uploaded. If you noticed my thread yesterday I was granted unlimited studio time after I spit some shit for a guy the other day. I will have tracks up shortly that will blow your shit out of the water..

/I'm not black, don't call me a fuckin' nigga.

stop with the fuckin excuses jus say they will be up soon, and wtf @ callin black people niggas, yea, you made yoursellf look really good sayin only black people are niggas, you dont have to be black to be called a nigga dumb fucker, thats some racist shyt right there
Old 05-31-06, 08:45 PM   #114
JPoll
I'm So Punny

i'm at school............................................ .i already said that..
Old 05-31-06, 08:45 PM   #115
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
im in canada idiot...u of c is one of the best in canada, oh yeah our post secondary education system is on par with americas top schools. , niagara u, and university of washington, and bc...

but i wanted to stay at home, with people who can spell.

if you are in the top 'to' at your school i feel bad for the chicago school system.

i suck 'as'? thanks buddy

go listen to chingy and try to be like him so more!

wow @ this nigga stuck on online spelling, dog, i dont look at the keyboard when i type, and i type extremely fast, and when i mispell a word im not gonna fuckin go back to correct it, fuckkin geek ass nigga
Old 05-31-06, 08:47 PM   #116
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

Quote:

saying these artists are unknown shows what you know about real hip hop.

can't take a critic?

three people besides me said it sucked, sure two of them said it in a nicer way, but still said it.

i'd own you in a battle...even just me and you and your bitches in the room, they would take their dicks outta your carcus after it.

so when are you gonna battle me? mr im so dope... you just assuming i dont know shit about hip hop bc im not dressed like some faggot homeless poet or some shit. i dont like rappers like you, there's a difference between conscious rappers who take a new lyrical spin on things and rappers who just bitch at everything mainstream just because its mainstream. how can you even say that i have a generic style, when really i dont. you're just clueless man, i've figured it out. you're one of those bitter rappers that hate on the popular rap, because you spend so much time working on weak concepts and wordplays that are impressing nobody. i've heard your shit, and your flow is pretty lackluster. i dont understand why you're so angry at me bc im trying to do some fun shit. you've heard ONE battle of mine, and automatically assume im wack...hmmm, so i guess since i heard all three of your songs on soundclick, its alright for me to assume you can do no better? i wear a benz emblem bc its like some flava flav shit you ass. even if it WAS my idea of an iced out chain, how does that affect my rapping skills and style as a lyricist? you are making NO sense kid... and notice that im not even fucking beefing. not one time in here did i say that you're fucking aweful or somethin like that about you. u need to re-evaluate your own rap carreer, bc from the various things i've seen from you, you're not even worth my time to battle. on my good days, and i have people to vouch for me, who've seen it.... but anyways, on my good days, I AM scribble jam son. and you dont even have to believe it
Old 05-31-06, 08:47 PM   #117
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
stop with the fuckin excuses jus say they will be up soon, and wtf @ callin black people niggas, yea, you made yoursellf look really good sayin only black people are niggas, you dont have to be black to be called a nigga dumb fucker, thats some racist shyt right there

Fine.

If you don't have a problem calling me a nigga I don't have a problem calling you one.

Don't be a fuckin' idiot, everybody knows what the fuck it means and that you don't address somebody who is white with it.

I don't go up to my white friends and say "Hey niggas, what's up?" and my black friends don't go up to me or any other of my white friends and call them it.

You're calling me racist? You're the one keeping the term alive. You're the one adding insult to injury.

I'm not fuckin' racist bro, I'm a realist.
Old 05-31-06, 08:52 PM   #118
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

lets um... NOT turn this into a beef thread... bc that shyt is gay. internet beef NEVER gets solved. i dont even consider me and jpoll's conversation beef anymore, im tryin to learn more aobut him as a rapper. but Law and Abstruse and poll are just calling each other gay. anyways... jpolll... your turn
Old 05-31-06, 09:40 PM   #119
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruse
Fine.

If you don't have a problem calling me a nigga I don't have a problem calling you one. as long as its not in a racist manner, i dont care

Don't be a fuckin' idiot, everybody knows what the fuck it means and that you don't address somebody who is white with it.it means a shit loads of things dog, not what it used to mean, your saying thats what it means not me

I don't go up to my white friends and say "Hey niggas, what's up?" and my black friends don't go up to me or any other of my white friends and call them it.im not u and ur black friends

You're calling me racist? You're the one keeping the term alive. You're the one adding insult to injury.im not keeping it alive im making it my own, so no one can use it against me, nigga

I'm not fuckin' racist bro, I'm a realist.your neither, your a lil ass bitch

Old 05-31-06, 09:50 PM   #120
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

i unno about isiah, but me and robkillas school is top 30 in the nation........... so i unno why ud try to hate

...The real Renegade before Hova...