RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-05, 02:00 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
1st...it's amazing to see someone out post <)-(> hold on i'll read this properly...A) i'm giving my son everything he needs the fact i ain't a millionaire with a mansion don't justify the fact for you to call me a bad pops...i got enough money to get by...just like 2/3's of the nation here & USA...it's called getting by...shit i'm in a better situation NOW than 2 years ago and my parents struggled harder and i still grew up appreciating them better JUST for being there when i needed them...you on the other hand...because you go off a few IM's saying i'm skint...you assume i never have money...my boy has EVERYTHING loving family...clothes on his back a full fridge to feed him and shit he needs to keep him entertained...fuck the boys spoilt...happy now...

2nd..how many pregnancies AREN'T accidents...fuck you're acting like i'm the only one in the world to get a girl pregnant by accident...but when i look back...ye it happened but fuck it...my boys the best thing that's ever happened to me...

3rd...i spend time wit my boy outside of the net...this place isn't my domain 24/7...yet again a desperate dooms attempt of owning...my life is better with my boy in it i've actually done more in the 17 months of his life than in the 17 previous years before him...so fuck you acting like you think you know me...plus a lot of people have kids outta wedlock this ain't the 30's...please...who the hell do you think you are...

4th...home & work coms my only places wit cool edit...yet again i don't need to blab about my financial status...my home computers gettin fixed...and there's more important shit to worry about than a £500 computer...it's called prioritising...i have a child i'd rather have the money to make sure he's aight than do something selfish like buy myself a computer to come here...hmm does that need explaining?

5th...jobs aight...after 3pm i'm the only one in the office lol...so work it out

6th...i left school after my GCSE's...how far you go in school seeing as ya 'drug dealing' pshh...nice comparison...my girl was on the pill so protection was used (again dooms not knowing the situation) but she had a harmorage and the pills she was on cancelled the pill out...so we were but unaware her medication would effect her contraception...i now got a 2 bedroom flat in a nice area of Crawley...so um now basements and attics dooms lol...i got my independance...lol again you're dicking around...and my parents were damn supportive so you need to back down on you're apparant knowledge of me...

italic = your attempt to justify your post judging my parenting skills which aren't flawed....judging my life your psych 101 session carried more faults in it than anything i've witnessed...

fact is you don't know me...but i'm going off what i know about you...and that pisses you off...so go ahead...be pissed coz i've made you look stupid here...and it's obviously done it's job coz damn you look annoyed...dissin my parenting skills...when you've never even seen me...you've never seen my home...you've never spoke to my family...you've only seen what i've let you see...which is my raps...and small details of my private life...and you seem to have blown them up to make yourself look better in a situation where you aren't the one in the right...

character observation eh?...pshh...look like disses to me...keep coming with them dooms...they are REALLY getting desperate now...

Yeah, what ever you say man. I'll pretend I read it all. Damn, I guess I didn't realize I was reading the autobiography of a guy who claims to be the perfect teenaged father who dosen't go through ANYTHING other teenaged fathers go through. That's really believable! RIGHT!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote