RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-06, 07:52 PM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

OMFG!!! It took FOREVER!! But it's here! Week 3 Mag

IP: 0825 899A

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
Ok! So I've finally found the FAWKIN time to sit down @ my computer, put my album full of jigga instrumentals on and make the FAWKIN mag. Well, it's here. Sorry for the latenee.. I swear it won't happen again. When I had the time, I didn't have shit to go off of. Also, any mistakes that are in this mag, I will change later. Alot of the reviewz and shit were already done before now and I don't feel like changing them. So with out all this b.s.. Lets get to the original intro.. pz!

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP RV? Looks like shits running pretty smoothly this week. First and foremost, before I go any further, I must give a HUGE shout outz to my boyz, Philly, Sobe, and Aeral for all contributing to this week's mag. Like, seriously.. Ya'll did huge favors with the reviews, predictions and bitching. So yea, ya'll earned +10 extra friend points, so feel lucky. Naw, but seriously, this week seemed to be pretty good. We had a couple no shows but I don't think near as many as last week. Some pretty good match ups and a couple new sign ins. So all in all, looks like this league is shaping up to be something dope. Another thing is, it looks like peeps finally took my advice from last weeks mag and actually decided to drop some punches.. ILL AS PUNCHES!!! So without further adue, I present: The Mag.

Battle Reviews by Sobe:

Group A:
Untold vs. Serbness
Untold had those good Tyson and scarface lines but why do I not get serb’s 2nd punch. WTF. I didn’t vote anywayz. Untold wins.
JTR vs. D. Stroyer
Jtr winz but he used d.s. wordplay like me so he copy me iight
Oz vs. Misk
Oz wins no show. I’ma trash oz like a recovering crack head. I think that’s good, I dunno. Tell me if it is or not plz
K vs. Enygma
K wins but he’s too cocky. He thinks he’s actually good or something.
Group B
Daubs vs. Original
Both were booted for no showingz
SlicKnife vs. Flow Intelligent
FI had some lame punches. Slick came decent and wins.
Datrushurtz vs. MarvILLous
Both came ok but datrus had a good feed and wins. Datrus likes men.
Ken Pho` vs. Precize
Ken won with his first punch.
Group C
Euthanize vs. Sobe
He no showed but me and my kitten teamed up and kicked his ass. Shout out to SPAU.
LyricALI vs. Script
Both lose.
DNAGRCXANDL vs. Luciano
Luci won. Yeah sanny.
Tony Brown vs. SPuL
Ok battle, SPul had a good feed and wins.
Group D
Rush Lingo vs. LI
LI winz
Tortilla Chip vs. Wordz Ahgod
Weak battle tequila wins.
NRG vs. Malicious
NRG wins. How Malicious writes a verse: Look up good punches, change wording, complete.
Mystic vs. I Am Unreal
Unreal wins with the blackhead punch.
Group E
Artistik vs. Aeral
Both were good but Aeral killed this. Artistik’s record does not speak for his skills lol..
These 2 punks lay slayed, with bullets for at least 8 days
I support alcoholism cuz I’m screamin fuck AA
Sonny Dimebags vs. N Tavarez
I seriously think NT bit one of his punches cuz I seen it before. Sonny Dimebags had a cool second punch but N. came out with the victoreeee
Wyte vs. TeamOne
Wack battle team wins.

Battle Of The Week
Artistik vs. Aeral

You're a horrible writer, 1-1? that win musta brought d/r by bunches,
It's plain & simple...
.......^...........^ thank me later for breaking down your past 2 punches

vs.

A e i o u an ass kicking.. ya know straight teach you a lesson
n thanks for the ^..^ fam..
after seing your punch twas my exact facial expression
get off my dick fag, n 's sad i aint get a chance to murder you sooner
so fuck an Areal assult.. your shit's more like a basic maneuver

vs.

Those quotes really should mean something, right from the start...
Bringin played punches and wack nameplays is truly a work of ART

Winner = Aeral

Verse Of The Week
Aeral

You're a horrible writer, 1-1? that win musta brought d/r by bunches,
It's plain & simple...
.......^...........^ thank me later for breaking down your past 2 punches
Those quotes really should mean something, right from the start...
Bringin played punches and wack nameplays is truly a work of ART

Punches Of The Week
Will be edited in later.

Top 10 Battlers
Luciano - I'm startin to see more of the guy lately. I'm puttin him here, cause hes still a stronger head in the league and I feel he'll start moving up real soon.

N. Tavarez - Hes a dope head, but I'm not seeing what I want to from him. Hopefully he'll start moving up soon.

Tony Brown - Real dope battler. Hes been droppin dope for a while and I'm sure he can do the same in this league. I think Tony just needs the right competition to bring his FULL potential out of him.

SlicKnife - Real dope head. He was makin noise for a while here and in the LBL, but lately hes been slackin. Hes got the potential to beat just about anyone in this league. Lets hope he bringz the heat.

DTH - Nother pretty good head, but hes still not showin his full potential yet. His last punch was dope, but I know he can own alot of this league. Hope he starts gettin more motivated.

Spul - Cool battler here. Spul can come up wit some creative concepts and hold his own with the rest of them. Lets see how he fairs against his competition this week.

Artistik - I mean, c'mon. The dudes rec doesn't speak for his talent. He is more than consistant every week. He was in battle of the week and had battle of the week not too long also. So yea, we'll be see this guy @ the top very soon.

Untold - Also been droppin pretty dope lately. Nother one whose rec aint what it should be. Reguardless, hes beatin all his opponents lately, lets see how he'll fair with the rest of the league.

Sobe - VC has snuck his way to this position. Hes been droppin pretty dope in the league. Lets see how long he can hold on his rec.

Aeral - This guy all the way. Dominated in every category this week. Hes making a buzz around BragginWritez, RB and now here. I think were gonna see this guy take this position for a while. We'll see how he does against the rest of the league.

Be On The Look Out For
Aeral - Omg, this kid is dope. I can see him owning this league very shortly. Hope hes here for a while.

Artistik - The rec ain't shit. Hes dope as hell and hes been one of the most consistant people in the league. Be on the look out peeps, cause I know hes hungry.

Sobe - He seems to be chompin his way through the competition. So, yea.. I knid of have a feelin he'll be doin that for a while to.

Predictionz By Aeral
Group A:
Untold vs. K
Untold is pretty dope.. I'm not sure if this is the same K from RB but if it is he's pretty tight too, I got my money on untold though, he usually brings in a nice punch with some dope wordplay, it should be a cool matchup.

JTR vs. Oz: Oz is decent. JTR is pretty good from what i saw from him in the LBL not too far back.. if he drops like he did there he should be taking this.

Enygma vs. Serbness- Serb's been in some controversy in this short lived league, lol.. getting Appok dq'd and all.. but as far as his punches, they are okay. nothing too special, unless he brings some fire to the table i dont see him beating enygma.

J A C K vs. Mr. Multie - hmm.. here we have an interesting matchup of two dude's who i have no idea which either one is.. well I think I'll go with Jack because multis never win battles, but we'll see who brings the harder PUNCHES. i got J A C K taking this.

Group B:
SlicKnife vs. DaTrusHurtz - Cool battle here, two pretty nice dudes, 1 of the 2 battles to look out for Battle of the week. Trus can drop some hot punches sometimes, but i see Slick taking this.. it'll be interesting, to tell you the truth it could go either way.

Flow Intelligent vs. Ken' Pho- To say the truth, I see Flow Intell taking this relatively easy. Ken's aight, but flow just has better punches i.m.o. this could be interesting. hope ken pho drops hard and proves me wrong though.

marvILLous vs. Precize- two heads from the BBL, dope! these two just faced off last week if im not mistaken with precize winning. I dont see a change here, i got pre taking it. hopefully marv will be motivated from that L and come hard though, we'll see.

...?... vs. Thoughts- hmm.. never peeped thoughts, ? is an LLL head if im not mistaken but i never really peeped him either, LLL is a tough league to get into though so I'll go with ...?...

Group C:
Sobe vs. SPul- Spul can drop good here and there. a bit inconsistent i.m.o. Sobe's pretty nice, he dropped a no show punch last week though so we didnt get to see much more from him last week besides his cat typing. lol.. but yeah, i got spul taking this. cool matchup though

Luciano vs. LyricALI- Luciano is an audio head, said he's not "motivated" or some shit like that last week vs. Artistik in the LBL.. LyricAli better not bring no shit like that four line punch he dropped against spul, lmfao. that was pretty wack. i got luciano trying and taking this.

Tony Brown vs. DNRGX- DN usually tries to get personal but somethings weird with his wording..and his concepts arent the best. Tony Brown is from RB, he's in my crew as a matter of fact. last week he dropped a rushed verse and got beat by Spul, i see him winning this one though.. im just feeling him more than DN.

Group D:
Tortilla Chip vs. L.I.- Chip is decent, he's dropped some decent ish.. some played too, L.I. is pretty good. I got L.I. taking this in a pretty decent battle. He better not sleep though or else chip could surprise him.

I Am Unreal vs. NRG- both are pretty decent. both coming off of wins last week, i see this being a close match.. i got unreal here though, i felt his punches more last week.

Wordz Ahgod vs. Malicious- Wordz is decent, he needs to work on wording and thinking of hard concepts though, but i wasn't really feeling mal's drop last week vs. nrg, so i think im gonna go with Wordz to take this.

Mystic vs. Leximus- Mystic has been inconsistent in the league i.m.o. Leximus is an rb head if im not mistaken.. Mystic is still elevating though, I'll give this to leximus.

Group E:
Aeral vs. N. Tavarez- drop dope dude, and good luck

Artistik vs. N. TeamOne- dope battle, both are pretty good. TO is coming off a win if im not mistaken and Art is coming off a Loss, i see art more motivated to take this therefore dropping harder. I got my money on Art this week. good luck to both

Wyte vs. Sonny Dimebags- Dimebags was in the LBL championship match, wyte is from RB, he lacks wording and a little wit at times.. hes aight though I got sonny to take the w this week though.

Bitch of the Week
This week, I kind of let my boy Philly handle this column. He has a few wordz for you kidz.

Philly's Shit Talking 1-On-1
First i'd like to give a shout out to untizzle fo shizzle... n also to L.I
the fag who gave me a lost for not posting links to like 12 battle i voted on
big up's n fuck you!... O btw... hope u kno u checked into your battle but u aint drop
a punch... who cares if dude aint drop... u still gotta... MIGHT I SAY 2-1 due to no-sho
AHEMM... ok now that that's over let's get into all the herbs n dick heads who post
punches that make you wanna say O!... no not the omarion kid's song... O!.. as in O
you suck so bad now go home n beat your dick cuz it seems to be the only thing your
able to do right.. i mean peep daubs vs. original... there battle was soooooo dope that
they decided to not post there punches... how fucking sick is that... please teach me

Now wyte vs. teamone.... all i can say is wow... i mean that battle was so wack it
made my penis hurt from all that pissing on myself.. i mean least wyte tried...
no hate team did too.... but the asshole posted a white out punch.. WTF.. somebody
just used that same EXACT concept in week 1.... read u fuckin dick.. BTW
my dick> yours.... really... i can go on and on... but that would make me a big asshole
just like the 1 i gave to L.I's momma ( fix my record bitch).. < i said that as nice as i
could...

Oh yea b4 i leave last time i checked mods worked together to get shit done when other's not around
go figure who i'm talking to... i refuse to say usernames(DTH)

Rember kids use team work.... sorta like i did wit yall momma's

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE

Interview with Aeral
phunkedupfill=Untold
Heavy Wait 8=Aeral

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:01:57 AM): so, aeral.. how are you?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:02:23 AM): i'm straight.. just chillen home gettin interviewed n all that good shit

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:02:53 AM): word. so, tell me about urself and how all diz text shit got started?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:04:04 AM): well.. one day i was tryna download an album and i went to "dashadyboard.com" and was looking around there forums n say this shit.. n thought i'd peep it.. n i pretty much just kept doing it n got better to where im at now.

Heavy Wait 8 (2:04:23 AM): lol

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:05:12 AM): word.. nice, yo. so, i see ur name is aeral. at first i thought u were eral avent with a different name but looks like i was wrong.. 'n speakin of names, how did urs come about?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:07:15 AM): lol. well it wasn't my first name.. my first one was skeem* .. then came Nyce.. and now Aeral, don't really know how aeral came about i just liked it .. and it stuck with me for about a coupl months now

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:09:10 AM): dope.. sounds cool, man. also, i see u just had an interview with david lama. seems like ur a pretty sought after guy lately.. but besides that, how long have u been in the BBL and what made u decide to check out the LBL?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:11:04 AM): lol, yeah.. all of a sudden im getting interviews n shit... i been in the BBL since it began really. so 8 weeks, with this being the 9th. & i heard about this league and that it had some dope heads and i figured why not give it a try you know.. it can only make me better.

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:12:04 AM): but ur also in the 1-2 and aren't you at RB as well?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:12:46 AM): yeah. and prba.. lmfao

Heavy Wait 8 (2:12:57 AM): and running a league at this one site

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:13:02 AM): damn man! how many leagues are you in at the moment?

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:13:06 AM): and what site?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:13:32 AM): anotha.com they're not really all good and everything but its gonna help em elevate alot.

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:16:03 AM): word. good to help kids elevate. they may even be at the ranks of aeral..

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:16:41 AM): aside from that, what are ur thoughts about RV's 1-2 right now? u think the battlers are strong, hows it being run, and so on..

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:20:12 AM): ok

Heavy Wait 8 (2:20:21 AM): word.

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:20:32 AM): pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:16:03 AM): word. good to help kids elevate. they may even be at the ranks of aeral..
pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:16:41 AM): aside from that, what are ur thoughts about RV's 1-2 right now? u think the battlers are strong, hows it being run, and so on..

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:20:44 AM): ^s'where we last left

Heavy Wait 8 (2:25:09 AM): I think the league is pretty dope.. i like the concept as a whole with the feeding and all.. it makes it more like a real battle. what you can and will be used against you type of ish

Heavy Wait 8 (2:25:10 AM): I think the mods are doing a dope job aswell props to them.

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:26:06 AM): yea, props to modz.. even if i'am one. so, who are you looking to face in the 1-2?

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:26:20 AM): and who are ur top battlers?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:28:19 AM): idk there's many dope heads.. a battle with you would be hot, maybe tavarez, another round with artistik. L.I.

Heavy Wait 8 (2:28:19 AM): there's many dudes that have talent in the league

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:29:09 AM): word. me and you would be dope, sonz. aside from all thatz, how long u plan to stay around?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:32:23 AM): I'll stay for a while man.. rv seems like a pretty cool site the dudes here are pretty chill and they got 2 nice leagues so i dont see a reason for leaving

Heavy Wait 8 (2:32:23 AM): anytime soon at least

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:43:27 AM): so ur here to stay! tiight.. we need competition like u man. but what about real rap? who influences you or who do u like to listen to?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:44:36 AM): thnx man.. i listen to vakill- worst fears confirmed and darkest cloud were both dope albums.. some rass kass

Heavy Wait 8 (2:44:42 AM): lupe fiasco is dope too

Heavy Wait 8 (2:44:51 AM): i like cage and copywrite too

Heavy Wait 8 (2:44:55 AM): jakki's a beast

Heavy Wait 8 (2:45:09 AM): wordsworth are the truth. lol

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:45:27 AM): nice list yo. but what about mainstream artists? any of ur liking?

Heavy Wait 8 (2:45:47 AM): hmm. nas is cool, jay z at times... tupac over biggie

Heavy Wait 8 (2:45:54 AM): eminem used to be good

Heavy Wait 8 (2:46:06 AM): but now he's on some little kid immature shit. lol

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:46:30 AM): word @ pac and em.. and jay and nas are my peeps to. but ur right about em.. really ticks me off

Heavy Wait 8 (2:46:39 AM): word

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:46:50 AM): but other than that, how about some closing words for everyone in the 1-2-1..

Heavy Wait 8 (2:47:44 AM): everyone just keep dropping.. keep showing week in and week out and this league will keep being as dope as it has been.. oh yeah, and don't SLEEP on me fuckers.. cos ill be your worse nightmare!

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:48:34 AM): word.. aiight man. good interview and good luck. amd i hope u have fun here, yo

Heavy Wait 8 (2:48:54 AM): yah lol. thanks for the interview man.. good lookin out

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:49:59 AM): n/p

pHuNkEdUpFiLl (2:50:03 AM): and pz, yo

Heavy Wait 8 (2:50:13 AM): word. Peas

Outro
Ok, so the mag was late.. SHOOT ME! Naw, but seriously, my fault yo. This shit was really unexpected and thanx to Aeral, Sobe and Philly, I got alot of it done before hand. So yea, This past week was average, but I want to see ALOT more freshness out of ya'll. I don't want this league to die off. I want to see more dope headz come round' here. It'd be dope for more dope talent to pop in every onece and a while. But yea, keep shit up ya'll. Sorry about battlez this week and if shits wrong in the mag.. It'll get fixed later. Pz.
Old 08-24-06, 07:53 PM   #2
Untold
Met-A-4

Ok.. Let the hatin begin.
Old 08-24-06, 07:58 PM   #3
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0C10 A5F2

to bad me and FI are'nt battling, its me and DTH lol
Old 08-24-06, 08:04 PM   #4
Untold
Met-A-4

btw, i'm not fuckin wit all da predictionz. just live wit what they say, yo.

pz.
Old 08-24-06, 08:04 PM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

...... ummm, good mag, but def get those top punches edited in soon

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-24-06, 08:32 PM   #6
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Nigga wtf is a sobe?
Old 08-24-06, 09:03 PM   #7
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 3D75 7AFB

lmao at the shit talking.. doooope.

nice mag man

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 09:04 PM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 526E C420

what the fuck dude? why do people keep forgetting about me? i didn't get a battle this week...untill datrus stepped in...and now i'm not even in the mag...this is lame

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 09:08 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

^^^^^ no, u had a battle, it was just that they had me and u battle for a second week in a row........ until Da changed it

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-24-06, 10:09 PM   #10
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

Nice Mag My Dude

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 10:32 PM   #11
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Thx for gettin' the mag done
Old 08-24-06, 10:35 PM   #12
Untold
Met-A-4

n/p

had to do it sometime.

now how about u tell me the way u set up battlez, so i don't get it wrong next time.
Old 08-24-06, 10:49 PM   #13
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Well hopefully LI will be around this week but if not, I'll give you any info you need sunday morning
Old 08-24-06, 10:55 PM   #14
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

well i coulda helped

but ya took me off mod..aint that a bitch

smh

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 10:59 PM   #15
Multi
Trill OG

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

@ shit talkin.... i be illy