RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-05, 12:50 PM   #16
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: C8A5 7FF6

it dosent even matter about the lyrics

people vote on the name......................
y'all is fucked.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 12:51 PM   #17
Re~Verb
Middle Weight

Text Record: 14-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

voting is personal opinion,..sure u gotta know wot your looking for when u vote...
but ive seen votes in battle where peeps hve said like "that bar made me laugh"..
n i think it was wack...its a personal judgement of how you interpret whether its good or not...
i mean if i say eminems hotter than 2pac...am i wrong or right?.
weve all got diff opinions on shit...

vote on these and a honest vote will be returned

re~verb vs legion (topical)
re~verb vs shard (text)
Old 05-01-05, 12:53 PM   #18
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

werd...voting sucks a lot cuz people constantly d/r, they act like a rep or friends on the internet is important...mad stupid

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-01-05, 12:58 PM   #19
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: C8A5 7FF6

^^^
never has it been put better than that

i may even quote that shit lol, genius

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 03:39 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 91F7 E22B

i'll break it all down for ya

Tstorm is right in sayin that people have different interpretations of punches so some people will think a bar is hot and another person will think that same bar is bullshit!!!

and y'all complaining about people not voting on this site but as soon as someone does vote....if it aint a vote for you ya start spoutin off at the mouth about dickriders and shit. The Sorrow aka Red Bull and YES i know its you ya little homo ass clown!!!

for the past few weeks ya been doin nuthin but bitchin in my battles and its ironic that the only battles ya seem to look in are when i'm against ya crew members so its obvious ya gonna be sayin they owned me whether ya say ya bein honest or not!!!

The Jury aint on my dick at all....i'm cool with like 2 people from their entire crew...ya just keep cryin cuz i keep beatin ya crew members, ya actin like a little hoe!!!!

and Mike Lowery to...............i lost a lot of respect for cuz he be agreein with all this bitchin about votin..........and i beat him 5-4 and then one of my votes got removed but i didnt complain...........and he went askin ppl to vote for him.......i aint gonna mention any names but they were tellin me about it on aim............but he won anyway and thats all good with me......i aint gonna cry about it!!! Daz dropped that little shit at the end of his verse talkin about if i dropped a line referrin to washing powder it was a fake personal tryin to sway voters............another gay tactic!!!!

so y'all need to stop bitchin about this............ya wat's the problem with RV rite now!!!!
Old 05-01-05, 04:05 PM   #21
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: F16F 1409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo
i'll break it all down for ya

Tstorm is right in sayin that people have different interpretations of punches so some people will think a bar is hot and another person will think that same bar is bullshit!!!

and y'all complaining about people not voting on this site but as soon as someone does vote....if it aint a vote for you ya start spoutin off at the mouth about dickriders and shit. The Sorrow aka Red Bull and YES i know its you ya little homo ass clown!!!

for the past few weeks ya been doin nuthin but bitchin in my battles and its ironic that the only battles ya seem to look in are when i'm against ya crew members so its obvious ya gonna be sayin they owned me whether ya say ya bein honest or not!!!

The Jury aint on my dick at all....i'm cool with like 2 people from their entire crew...ya just keep cryin cuz i keep beatin ya crew members, ya actin like a little hoe!!!!

and Mike Lowery to...............i lost a lot of respect for cuz he be agreein with all this bitchin about votin..........and i beat him 5-4 and then one of my votes got removed but i didnt complain...........and he went askin ppl to vote for him.......i aint gonna mention any names but they were tellin me about it on aim............but he won anyway and thats all good with me......i aint gonna cry about it!!! Daz dropped that little shit at the end of his verse talkin about if i dropped a line referrin to washing powder it was a fake personal tryin to sway voters............another gay tactic!!!!

so y'all need to stop bitchin about this............ya wat's the problem with RV rite now!!!!

beat him me 5-4 my ass. You deleted like 3 of my votes too. unexplained votes don't count kid, simple as that. And yea, I kno who you talkin' about, Chaos. He said YOU asked him too. so stfu actin' like you innocent. Don't kno how you even got one vote in that battle. fuckin' stretched lines. fuck outta here actin' like you play shit nice too.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 04:14 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

correction ass clown

i asked chaos to hit my battle up and vote for whoeva cuz i wanted it closed

i even told him he didnt have to vote if he didnt want to

you on the other hand were IM'in every five seconds tellin him to vote specifically for you...................so shut the fuck up until ya know wat ya talkin about!!!
Old 05-01-05, 04:25 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo
correction ass clown

i asked chaos to hit my battle up and vote for whoeva cuz i wanted it closed

i even told him he didnt have to vote if he didnt want to

you on the other hand were IM'in every five seconds tellin him to vote specifically for you...................so shut the fuck up until ya know wat ya talkin about!!!

no, ask him,I asked him to honestly vote a few days back. cuz I voted on his battle told him to RTF. He took like 30 mins, and he like you won. and he said he was on his alias, so he said he gonna log on to his other name and post vote. But i signed off he never did it. And then I told him to post his vote. I didn't jus tell him " go vote for me" so YOU go shut the fuck up until YOU kno what you're talkin' about girly lookin' faggot

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-05, 04:32 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

W/E

i just put down wat he told me on AIM

we all cool

it was a close battle...............you won!!! congrats!!
Old 05-01-05, 04:36 PM   #25
J. Luth
I see dumb people

yea, it's coo. he jus sayin' gay shit. but yea, thanks and congrats on tag win. lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-05, 07:10 PM   #26
.:Jack Rackam:.
New Jack

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 79B1 EDD4

solo, look, the battle still has those votes."correct"?.?
you think this is about you and me?..hell naw, its about the votes
in ALL the battles ive seen lately, dunno why i thought ours would be
different. guess what it wasnt...the sad thing is
some like to be d/r'd, personally i hate being d/r'd and for the most part im not
swayin?...lol,.....call it what you want, i dropped a verse that was
creative in my eyes, not just droppin weak personals....