RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 04:27 PM   #61
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i didnt ask if you cared about my post, i asked why you cared about this thread

why do you care why he cares?

^^Last time I checked, there was nothing wrong with discussion.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:36 PM   #62
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CC51 5938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I have no "faith" or "beliefs". You find it hard to be-LIE-ve anything when you look at the facts and they conflict to those beliefs. If it really happened, there would be distinct and traceable evidence, not speculation, misinterpretation, and contradiction. Everything means nothing until it's proven. Belief is ignorance. Ask questions. You might learn something.

Why'd you change your name?...
Old 03-14-06, 04:38 PM   #63
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i didnt ask if you cared about my post, i asked why you cared about this thread

because it has to do with what " I " believe and what " I " don't believe...you can post your opinions in here and i would be totally fine with that and I would respect it but don't come in and say stuff like "who gives a shit"
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:41 PM   #64
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: F7E3 42B8

Its Jesus from myspace.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:46 PM   #65
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
I have no "faith" or "beliefs". You find it hard to be-LIE-ve anything when you look at the facts and they conflict to those beliefs. If it really happened, there would be distinct and traceable evidence, not speculation, misinterpretation, and contradiction. Everything means nothing until it's proven. Belief is ignorance. Ask questions. You might learn something.

Here's the problem with what you just stated. Even if God swooped down from heaven and stood before you, that wouldn't make someone "believe" that he exists. People have been doubting God and refuting him since the beginning of time. Pharoah doubted the existence of Moses' God, until God showed him signs and wonders. Jesus spoke on this very topic in the parable of Lazarus--not his friend that he rose from the dead. A rich and evil man died and went to hell. From hell, he asked God if he could go back to warn others that it was all real. God then told him that even if he did go back, they wouldn't believe what he had to say. "Faith" isn't just believing in God. Faith is action. Faith is serving God and doing what he says, KNOWING that you'll be rewarded as a result. Only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

Quite frankly, it is counter-logical to believe something you can't see. That's called Faith. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who haven't seen, and still believe."
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:49 PM   #66
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
because it has to do with what " I " believe and what " I " don't believe...you can post your opinions in here and i would be totally fine with that and I would respect it but don't come in and say stuff like "who gives a shit"

ok, you're right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
why do you care why he cares?

you're so cool
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-14-06, 05:02 PM   #67
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

L.I...I was under the impression that the days of the week came from the names of Norse gods? I don't believe pagan includes Iceland, does it? - shrugs. - Such as, Thor's Day = Thursday, and I think Wednesday is Woden's Day...I can't recall all o' em, but I have studied a lot of mythology.

- shrugs. - I haven't touched onto paganism...I should, it's bound to be really interesting.
Old 03-14-06, 09:12 PM   #68
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Nos, "god" is not the universe. "God", by definition is considered to be infinite and timeless where as the universe has an age (verified by carbon dating) and is dying and collapsing.

oh also, if God were the universe, then the superstring theory would be non existant.

Theorys on the universe state that after its demise it will go into a crunch and then bounce back resulting in the birth of a new universe. Old into new and the cycle is reborn.

And why would the superstring theory be non-existant?
Old 03-14-06, 09:15 PM   #69
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
oh thats my son... He's always getting into all kinds of trouble.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 03-14-06, 10:17 PM   #70
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 6580 C051

Jesus....
Old 03-14-06, 11:42 PM   #71
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: B919 3E20

What's this infatuation with Jesus? Damn...Da Vinci Code ready to make Titanic money at the box office...

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 03-15-06, 12:54 PM   #72
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Here's the problem with what you just stated. Even if God swooped down from heaven and stood before you, that wouldn't make someone "believe" that he exists. People have been doubting God and refuting him since the beginning of time. Pharoah doubted the existence of Moses' God, until God showed him signs and wonders. Jesus spoke on this very topic in the parable of Lazarus--not his friend that he rose from the dead. A rich and evil man died and went to hell. From hell, he asked God if he could go back to warn others that it was all real. God then told him that even if he did go back, they wouldn't believe what he had to say. "Faith" isn't just believing in God. Faith is action. Faith is serving God and doing what he says, KNOWING that you'll be rewarded as a result. Only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

Quite frankly, it is counter-logical to believe something you can't see. That's called Faith. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who haven't seen, and still believe."

If "God" "swooped down from heaven" and stood before me, I wouldn't believe that he exists. I'd KNOW that he exists. And for the record, I know that a god exists. Just not in the capacity that the bible exhagerates it into from the story they plagerized from the enum enlish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Theorys on the universe state that after its demise it will go into a crunch and then bounce back resulting in the birth of a new universe. Old into new and the cycle is reborn.

And why would the superstring theory be non-existant?

No doubt about it, but in order for a new one to be born, the old universe must first die. If it dies, that means it is capable of dying - which according to the Bible is not something God is capable of. Not to mention that the bible states that after God made himself, he came to make the "heavens and the earth". "Heaven" is above earth. What's above earth is space. The inky blackness of carbon ether. If he made it as he made the planet earth, then he could not possibly be the universe, for it is a creation that he created AFTER he already came into existence.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 12:55 PM   #73
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voke
Why'd you change your name?...

Because I changed my whole life. I needed something more representative of who I am today, not who I was yesterday.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 03:29 PM   #74
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8CF3 5E15

that is a picture of iosua beniamen ioseph...aka the pendragon...aka decendent of hybridized annunaki... a merlin of sorts... the real devil... got all you believin some shit ... that was basic alchemy...idiots ...

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 03-15-06, 06:01 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

...Er...elaborate, immortal. Annunaki is like a nephilim, dark angel kind of? And that man was one of them?