RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-06, 04:51 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
how you feel about this...

IP: 5375 4429

A prisoner joes to jail for what ever offense. they get to work off their debt since they're not out on the streets to get money, while in jail, to print license plates. They make on average 35¢/hr (no, not dollars, cents) and can stamp out aout 100 plates an hour.

DMV (now the "Motor Vehicle Commision" sells you those plates every time you get a title for $35, my bad, $45 bucks now for that license plate.

lets see...

100 license plates per man hour x $45 per license plate sale = $4,500 and all they had to pay someone to make it is ¢35. devide $45 by 35¢ = 1.25 cents for a $43.75 profit off something they got from someone spending years wasting their life. that's what the time of your life (literally) is worth to them, a penny.

where do they get the metal from the plate? your recycling son, they get paid, to take away your garbage ahahahah.

can you believe that, make dough..off of your waste, and spend it on making money off your people. you = big buck$. a swing of a pen is all it takes to strip your life away. prisons the most profitable "buisness" to run right now and the prison industry is booming. and guess what...

it's gonna keep on boomin. and the machine is gonna keep on going.

jail...is the new slavery.

open your eyes.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 10:22 AM   #2
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Yeah im pretty sure they know that. But they figure that's the consequences for doing whatever they were put in jail for. The worlds still harsh but really you can't say anything because imagine if the world was how it was before?

for one) The way we are now. Freedom of speech, Cussin at whoever, Dissing the King (Bush). Back then we'd be hung for that. Shit we'd get hung cause we're black. So shit im happy the way the world is. I have no complaints

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 10:23 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 43C4 2CD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
A prisoner joes to jail for what ever offense. they get to work off their debt since they're not out on the streets to get money, while in jail, to print license plates. They make on average 35¢/hr (no, not dollars, cents) and can stamp out aout 100 plates an hour.

DMV (now the "Motor Vehicle Commision" sells you those plates every time you get a title for $35, my bad, $45 bucks now for that license plate.

lets see...

100 license plates per man hour x $45 per license plate sale = $4,500 and all they had to pay someone to make it is ¢35. devide $45 by 35¢ = 1.25 cents for a $43.75 profit off something they got from someone spending years wasting their life. that's what the time of your life (literally) is worth to them, a penny.

where do they get the metal from the plate? your recycling son, they get paid, to take away your garbage ahahahah.

can you believe that, make dough..off of your waste, and spend it on making money off your people. you = big buck$. a swing of a pen is all it takes to strip your life away. prisons the most profitable "buisness" to run right now and the prison industry is booming. and guess what...

it's gonna keep on boomin. and the machine is gonna keep on going.

jail...is the new slavery.

open your eyes.

meh it's fucked up...but waddaya gonna do...shouldn't of commited the crime in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 11:02 AM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

yes, true, but if u didnt break the law, than there would be no trouble....... as long as theres no cruel or unusual punishment being caused by the guards and security onto the prisoners, i have no problem that they get fucked over........ simple lesson: dont break the law and get caught........

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-01-06, 11:03 AM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Yeah im pretty sure they know that. But they figure that's the consequences for doing whatever they were put in jail for. The worlds still harsh but really you can't say anything because imagine if the world was how it was before?

for one) The way we are now. Freedom of speech, Cussin at whoever, Dissing the King (Bush). Back then we'd be hung for that. Shit we'd get hung cause we're black. So shit im happy the way the world is. I have no complaints

yea....... not AS bad as before, but theres this lil thing called the Patriot Act that u should know about

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-01-06, 11:50 AM   #6
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

you got to jail, its your fault...in my opinion, although i would say their isn't really much rasicm in calgary, except maybe against natives in the jail system.

but native problem is half the natives problem and half the white persons problem...

i walked by a group of 10 homeless natives last night walking to my car through an alley, and at first i thought i might get jumped (i have once before) but i ended up talking to them for about 20 minutes about life, and why we have to live by what everyone tells us is 'the right path'

but anyways, i think if you deserve to go to prison they should be able to do almost anything to you, minus torture...and even a little bit of that wouldn't hurt most those people...i'm talking real criminals, not tax fraud shit...
Old 06-01-06, 04:04 PM   #7
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

i feel fine...dont break the law in the first place, dumb shit....plus, they could either do that while they are in prison, or just sit and look at a fuckin wall for hours at a time...FUCK THAT!

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 04:14 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

yeah, we all agree, if you go to jail, it's "your fault", but don't you see how many new ways there are to put you in jail??

especially people in these age groups?? a lot of the shit you do is a lot more illegal than you think, and laws are changing...and not in your favor.

the sooner they can push you into their money making machine called "the prison system" (the same companies that run the "public school system") the better for them!! they've greased every slide possible and lead it all to their iron hell made for you.

they own the busineses, and own the laws needed to make those buisness huge. their pockets bust at the seams while you suffer and they're pulling all the springs.

yeah. that's right.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 04:21 PM   #9
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0594 3125

i thiink your jail salary should depend on size of the matter of why your in jail
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 04:35 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^they do other shit in jail, like make furniture which sells for a whole lot more than 45 dollars, but I didn't want to tell you that.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-01-06, 05:04 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I think that there's an obvious monopoly. But, then I realize nobody wants to try and break into the license plate distribitution industry. Until somebody does (and files a law suit against the prisons under the Sherman Antitrust Act) the government has no reason to change it.
Old 06-01-06, 06:22 PM   #12
Crossword
yawn

IP: 49D7 803C

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y

This country is run by a minority.
Freedom of speech is great and all,
but means nothing unless it can make an impact, and right now, it doesn't do anything.

These days, Freedoms have limits.
and the limits kill expectations and hope.
When you think you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you want...and then come to the realization that money is the only thing that can get you power in this world, and the trickle down theory was a bull shit term for, Rich get more.

Prisons are the greatest source of revenue, Oil is insane, the conspiracy theorists are talking more and more about prisons...

I think more people need to stand up and fight back.
We don't have the freedoms we have been fighting for,
we bleed money for the upper echelon
and they will continue to slowly... sloooowly 'make our freedoms safer'
until we are nothing but revenue for them.

but you know, thats what happens when you listen to a lot of paranoid people i guess.

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 07:36 PM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 4345 C92F

I bet you guys wont be so "its your fault you're in prison" when you get locked up for J-walking in 20 years or something.
Old 06-01-06, 08:21 PM   #14
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Not everyone in jail deserves to be there. Corrupt cops do exist, people get locked up for faulty evidence etc. And jail was built to make it so you almost have to go back after your out, because it's damn hard to get a job after your out. You have to resort to some way to make money. Now that one of the only ways people could better themselves in jail got taken away (getting degrees in jail), it's like a one way road for people who go to jail.
Old 06-01-06, 08:26 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

^ That's such a cop out. My uncle was in prison for 10 years and he has a job right now. I fucking hate him for reasons that none of you will ever know about it, but he's doing fine for himself. He got married and has a kid and a job. Saying that if you get out of jail, you have to go back is a load of bullshit.