RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Audio Battling > Audio Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-05, 08:51 AM   #1
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
Anyone

IP: 0825 899A

if i beat you or you ducked me dont even waste my time otherwise anyone is welcome to battle me ill battle one person every three days so check here
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 12:03 PM   #2
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

yet I haven't seen you check into our battle yet...go check in ho...and you ducked ME on our poetry battle so who's thie bitch now cock eater?...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 12:07 PM   #3
L. Veracity

IP: 950F 0FDD

wait a minute, I just checked the thread, how niether one of us post but you got 5 voTes and I got none when you barely made the check in time? -smh-

man I knew you'd try and pull some B.S. on that shit, if you just checked in how I'm supposed to even post you retarded ass bitch...you ducked shit until the last minute so you could get someone to close the thread before I see it...let's battle fuh real, stop being a bitch dumb FUC...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 04:01 PM   #4
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

sup cal?... shyt... made me waste my creds on a no-show?... there was a lot of talk going on with the two of you and nothing got settled... sup with that, yo?... you DO realize how shyt is looking right now, right?... i mean, it ain't even like there's a defense for it... y'all agreed to battle and shyt ....i set it up.... and this is what we get?.... ya shyt is looking real suspect right now man... we boys and all but i gotta call it like i see it....
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 10:36 PM   #5
^^..^^

IP: 28AD 5545

^i know showed on the poetry battle cuz i was sick you can reset it ill merk her so easy it dont make any sense she is garbage as hell period as for the audio battle she ducked me where it counts fuck text she completely ducked me on it and my shit would own her lesbian gay ass easy.i got the win cuz she aint drop its that simple she ducked me ill.i dont give a fuck bout no text battle i dont even try nomore you want to battle me poetry make it spoken word and ill murder her simple as that..............
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 10:37 PM   #6
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
sup cal?... shyt... made me waste my creds on a no-show?... there was a lot of talk going on with the two of you and nothing got settled... sup with that, yo?... you DO realize how shyt is looking right now, right?... i mean, it ain't even like there's a defense for it... y'all agreed to battle and shyt ....i set it up.... and this is what we get?.... ya shyt is looking real suspect right now man... we boys and all but i gotta call it like i see it....

she ducked me in audio dummy thats why im 1-0 i dont give a fuck bout no damn text

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 06-30-05, 12:42 AM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

damn, son... why a nigga gotta be a "dummy" and shyt? ok... you said you were sick.. she says her audio just had to be taken off her page and posted... alll that hostility ain't necessary... especially after you posted the comment above that one... we ain't never had beef since i been on this site and i wasn't really expecting to see you wild out on me and shyt..but ya know what?... it's just water rolling off my back, nah mean?.. i ain't even gon' trip off dat shyt... all i wanted was an explanation... she at least posted a verse, nah mean?... did you post ya audio?...or did you just accept and got a win?... let's keep it real... you say you'd own her... and then ya don't post?.. you helpin' L prove her point... you went out like a chump on this one and that's just being real... i'm all about backing up what i say... thought you was the same way... i always thought you had talent and shyt and i never hated on you... even when everyone else did i still defended ya shyt... i kept it real from day one... and this is what i get?... it's all good man... be you.... werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 01:28 PM   #8
^^..^^

IP: 3240 794D

^fool i posted my track then took it down cuz she ducked me as for poetry i was sick like i said i forgot about it set them both back up ill be 2-0 audio like i was or open them both again and ill own her shes garbage and ugly....................

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 06-30-05, 11:25 PM   #9
L. Veracity

IP: 9422 6CD7

WTF?...how you gonna take it down when you can't even EDIT posts in this forum ...man whatever, set it up if you want, but I'm not accepting until that win gets taken off your record ho...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-01-05, 12:08 AM   #10
^^..^^

^im not taking nothing off shit bitch ill put another loss on but i aint taking shit off fuck you

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-01-05, 10:06 AM   #11
L. Veracity

IP: 85C0 F54B

answer the question jack ass...how did you take your link down if you can't EDIT posts in the battle sections?...

and how long is the time limit after both people check in on an audio battle?...

I know it's not 2 hours, cuz that's about the time it closed after you checked into the thread, I wouldn't no-show you and let you get a win, WTF are you thinking...I'm not an idiot...

so tell me, what's the posting time limit after both people check in?...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-01-05, 10:21 AM   #12
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Aight this the deal.... L. Veracity isn't familiar wit the battle system.. she didn't know that the time limit starts after SHE checks in, she thought it started when both you checked in.. so basically, LV checked in the first day, the thread was made.. leaving her 2 days to post up her link. But we all know you don't just post up your verse until the other person checks in, Cali checked in some odd time after she did.. and she didn't know he checked in, bout time she finds out the thread is closed. So Cali you didn't post your link up, you can't edit a battle verse (your first post).. ~_~ So... Cali didn't duck, he just checked in at the last minute, and since L.V. checked in first, and neither of you dropped.. you get the loss on your record..

i say set it up again, she been had her verse ready.. it's not about numbers on ya record.. it's about skillz.. so.. that's my input.
Old 07-01-05, 10:38 AM   #13
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

true dat true dat....

..Open Mics..
Old 07-04-05, 08:07 PM   #14
^^..^^

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Aight this the deal.... L. Veracity isn't familiar wit the battle system.. she didn't know that the time limit starts after SHE checks in, she thought it started when both you checked in.. so basically, LV checked in the first day, the thread was made.. leaving her 2 days to post up her link. But we all know you don't just post up your verse until the other person checks in, Cali checked in some odd time after she did.. and she didn't know he checked in, bout time she finds out the thread is closed. So Cali you didn't post your link up, you can't edit a battle verse (your first post).. ~_~ So... Cali didn't duck, he just checked in at the last minute, and since L.V. checked in first, and neither of you dropped.. you get the loss on your record..

i say set it up again, she been had her verse ready.. it's not about numbers on ya record.. it's about skillz.. so.. that's my input.

i should write you a poem word i aint taking nothing off just cuz it makes her mad word set it up ill crush her like i was gonna do last time

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-04-05, 11:25 PM   #15
LAWD HAVE MERCY
New to RV

IP: 63D7 7301

O.K..CALI HOWS THIS..YOU VERSE ME...

i never battled you..an i never so called ducked you..
lets do it..