RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-06, 12:22 PM   #106
KiLLa InStInCt
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

yeah. stay fly..... i love that fuckin song.

.::HardWood Classickz::.
Old 03-05-06, 12:33 PM   #107
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP: 4304 895B

yall ever think one day someone thought of shit lisen to this stay fly mental..oh shit this says hypnotic minds..oh shit they called 3 6 mafia..oh shit lets make them look like they worship the devil cuz they got some shit in common..dont you know rappers think its cool to do that shit..it makes them look "hood"..
get over it..there is no messages
Old 03-05-06, 12:38 PM   #108
KiLLa InStInCt
New to RV

IP: 3240 794D

by george! i think oreo is on to sumthin. lol

.::HardWood Classickz::.
Old 03-05-06, 12:55 PM   #109
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Yea, Apex has been knowin this for a while lol.
Old 03-05-06, 12:57 PM   #110
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP: 4304 895B

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLa InStInCt
by george! i think oreo is on to sumthin. lol

^^is this sarcasm?
Old 03-05-06, 02:05 PM   #111
Flashback
New to RV

IP: 24AA F0B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You're absolutely right, and you're completely justified in being upset. Here's the funny thing though; Do you think the stations don't know that? They know. They just don't care. They don't give a shit about us. If they did, radio stations wouldn't be anywhere NEAR what they're like today.

But so many rap tracks are packed with subliminal messages that you can't even hear! The technology to hide a voice in the tones of a beat has been around for years now, and you better believe that people are using it. It's all about money. They get paid off you being a zombie. The walking talking dead that think they're living. On a leash your entire life being jerked in one direction or the next literally daily.

But here's some other more audible, yet un-noticible messages that are plugged into your mind. When we listen to music, we zone out - it's human nature. Your concious focus is dulled and you open to the suggestions of the song. This is known as "trance". You're moving around, talking, living your life, but you're in a trance because your brain is a step above unconcious - you might even snap out of it sometimes like "oh shit". These are signs of trance. Now, did you know JKwon's song "get tipsy" had a repetitive whisper that says "...everybody in the club get tipsy..". Now when you're in a club dancing, you're already in trance from the music, so at this point, statements like "get tipsy" subconciously transform into commands - EXACTLY like if you were hypnotized, statements to "clap your hands" become commands that will make you...guess what...clap your hands. Redundancy reinforces this, and what a coincidence, the entire hook is redundant.

TV commercials work the EXACT same way. The images you are shown causes the brain to put down it's concious side (left brain that's analytical) and only go into its emotional side (the right right brain that paints its imagination). By using very low intellegence material (lyrics in songs, slow moving images in commercials, etc) that you DON'T need to think and put effort into automatically causes trance, and that's when they come up with slogans that sound one way, but mean something completely different to a person in trance, such as:

"Have it your way"
"What you crave"
"Get into it"
"GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!"
"Just do it"
"Double your pleasure. Double your fun"
"once you pop, you can't stop"
and so man more.

None of these are statements. In trance, they ALL are commands, every one of them. And this is but a snowflake on the tip of the iceburg.

People get paid millions to write these commercials and slogans, and there's a very specific reason why. Companies make more money off of you when you're brainwashed, so they study how to activate trance in your mind (as I've explained above) then insert the message. They even research the prime time to run their commercials - when the views minds are beat down from a day of work and dosen't have the strength to fight the messages. What a coincidence...in TV land, that time is called "Prime Time". Ever noticed how many different commercials that you see at night that you NEVER see during the day?

If it's one thing I know, it's the subconcious mind and the things that affect it. I've been studying things like subliminal messages and their structure for YEARS. I even intentionally made a subliminal message that sounds like one statement foward, and a completely different statment backwards when everyone was saying that it's impossible and pure coincidence that they appear in songs so frequently, just to illustrate how easily implemented this is. I'm glad you noticed this LF. I'm glad you're waking up and shedding the chains.

hahahaha and also did you know when you see a mickey D's ad....or wuteva.....and you see a steak or burger or wuteva....your mouth produces 3x as much saliva as it normally does....and if you go out and pass a mickey D's.....you'll look....never fails..LOL........skool IS informative!!!
Old 03-05-06, 03:04 PM   #112
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
or because your opinion cannot be changed because you think numerology gives you concrete evidence? I want to hit you up on AIM and write a fictional novel on Kingu and whatnot so I can show the world whatcha think. Sound good?

Show who what? What I think? What do I think? I gotta hear this one.

So tell me, do you think I'm dreaming all this "kingu" and "numerology" and all this information about paginism, druidism and their presence today and so on all up or that I'm offering my opinion on any of this? Oh wait, that's exactly what you think, since you've picking one sentence here and 2 there, looking at all the pretty pictures, and been selectively reading and selectively hearing what ever you want to read and hear this entire time, so OF COURSE you would miss where I cited where this information originated from AND where you can verify it all your self and form your own judgement. And...of course...if you had read that, you obviously wouldn't have said you're going to "tell the world what I think" (thats the part where I pretended to be scared) since you'd obviously know that I haven't said one single word of what I think. But...in actuality, you don't know that, why? because you chose not to read, so you just assumed.

And why are you not reading? Because you don't genuinely want to learn anything or unearth any facts at all. You're not looking to learn or absorb anything, so how could you ever learn anything? After all, you're the only person in this thread talking about doctor Phil and trying to argue "Dr. Phil!" "Dr. Phil!" like you're disputing a point...but who said anything about Dr. Phil? At all?? You're trying so hard to milk a laugh out of something here, but...not one person yet has laughed with anything you're saying.

So once again, I'd love to hear YOU tell ME exactly I think.

word of advice..get your Google on son. This is the age of information man. Why choose to leave your self behind it?

and smh @ anyone who thinks this thread is still about 3-6 mafias song. three6 mafia is admittedly satanic, so who you think they're gonna be calling "god" and "king"? We established this like..4-5 pages ago lmao. The topic started about the song, then went to subliminal messages, to WHO puts them out there and why.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-06, 03:53 PM   #113
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

talkin about the "u guard me"

why do they even put that sample in there???????? it makes no sense with the song AT ALL

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Last edited by TeamOne : 03-05-06 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-05-06, 03:57 PM   #114
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

and it doesnt sound like "you guard me" either

and i played one of my songs backwards and i got

"Am i horny?"

"She likes N****s"

"Ill touch her with my lube"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?? WAT HAVE I BEEN DOIN WITH MY MUSIC?!!?

and im not even shittin u, it really sounds like i say that shit in my song

Old 03-05-06, 03:57 PM   #115
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

^Exactly what the heck I'm saying.

God and king isn't related to being fly at all. -_-
Old 03-05-06, 03:58 PM   #116
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
and it doesnt sound like "you guard me" either

and i played one of my songs backwards and i got

"Am i horny?"

"She likes N****s"

"Ill touch her with my lube"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?? WAT HAVE I BEEN DOIN WITH MY MUSIC?!!?

and im not even shittin u, it really sounds like i say that shit in my song

WHOA... That's messed up.
Old 03-05-06, 04:04 PM   #117
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
PASS THIS ON & DELETE THAT CRAP OFF YOUR PLAYLIST ASAP !!

Why is it crap? Because they worship Satan? Who said you're right for following Jesus Christ?

It's not really a hidden message either if they are saying the word Lucifer. If you didn't know Triple Six wasn't 666 you're just retarded anyways.

I'm not pro Satan, but I don't think you're justified to label it crap because they are rapping for what they believe in. Don't you spit what you feel? Cause if you're not writing what you're all about, you're just crap yourself.
Old 03-05-06, 04:05 PM   #118
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: CF86 0039

hiddin messages dont really freak me out unless its actualy sayin somethin bout me.... sis did a joke 2 me like that..... really freaked me out. anyways i really dont believen that shit with lucifer and god and ghost and all that type of bullshit. i can right 666 in blood on my wall and call lucifer but im 100% that fuck nut aint gonna come....but thats just me

oo almost forgot. check out my open mic hellsent. ill rtf when needed. thankz
Old 03-05-06, 04:06 PM   #119
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

shes sayin that because their tryna subliminally sneak it in

Old 03-05-06, 04:08 PM   #120
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bribe
Why is it crap? Because they worship Satan? Who said you're right for following Jesus Christ?

It's not really a hidden message either if they are saying the word Lucifer. If you didn't know Triple Six wasn't 666 you're just retarded anyways.

I'm not pro Satan, but I don't think you're justified to label it crap because they are rapping for what they believe in. Don't you spit what you feel? Cause if you're not writing what you're all about, you're just crap yourself.

IF YOU READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE STUFF THAT'S NOT BOLD IS NOT MY WORDS. IT WAS DIRECTLY COPIED FROM MY FRIENDS PAGE. READ FIRST.