RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-05, 11:34 PM   #1
Raw Proof

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Did Eminem Lose it?

IP: 8F97 BB25

Does anybody else here think eminem turnd garbage ass fuck after he made the 8 Mile movie. I know Im not alone on this one. Compare the Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp to the bullshit we all heard on Encore and weak shit from the Eminem Show. He just aint lyrical and his voice aint the same plus I heard a weak ass curent freestyle from him that got me mad as shit cus he was rambling and off beat.

Wat does Everyone else think?
Old 02-14-05, 11:53 PM   #2
kaveh
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E608 B037

nah..i definatly think he still got it and he for sure improved, his singing and he's a more mainstream/commercial rapper now but still keepin that old vibe that he had
Old 02-15-05, 12:00 AM   #3
GBless
Light Weight

IP: 0745 D12F

werd..he still got it..hes just more mainstream now..and about The Eminem Show why do u hate on dat album??? I mean dat was a good CD..

Send a message via MSN to GBless   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-05, 12:30 AM   #4
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

he's grown up and matured so much and his music shows it but because it's not insanely lunatic with death threats and drugs and all the other "raw" lyrics, people say he's fallen off. I think he's matured and theres no way to compare him right now to what he was back 6+ years ago...it's like comparing urself to when you were a teenager and just starting out learning about the world. Now u've got experience and u've matured and ur no where near where you were back then........
Old 02-15-05, 12:44 AM   #5
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP: 1EDC 673C

i like the new em i hated the old, i dont like em to much but who cares
Old 02-15-05, 12:44 AM   #6
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11

I cant stand the way his voice sounds when He raps now. its nasty ass shit. Encore to me was his worst album, it doesnt compare to Marshall Mathers Lp in any way. Did U hear the dumb ass verse he wrote for Meannie? what the hell was that, the entire album wasnt bad, the beats were good thanks to dre but em fucked up most of the songs himself. Like My 1st single, I never heard such annoying bullshit. wat he talked about on the song was good the his beat was garbage and his voice and singing sucked on it. Do U honestly believe that he could go head to head wit cannibus right now, dont answer if U dont own atleast two or more of Cannibus CDs.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-05, 12:48 AM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4739 647C

EM is wack now thyat he left his roots....meaning that he dont doit for the love he is all about the MONEY...so he is a wack sell out...plus he is all used up
Old 02-15-05, 12:56 AM   #8
Raw Proof

Text Record: 0-1

he loves talking about 50 cent and G unit now. he put 50 cent on everything he does now including the latest 2 pac cd "loyal to the game" in which em helped produce. D12 was only on one song wit em on his last two cds like if they dont even matter to him anymore. on the D12 world em's got 50 cent talking at the end of a song about some weird shit. D12 aint never made an appearance or said a peep on Gunit as an individual or a group album. Em sold out plain and simple. Look at the up In smoke Tour DVD and you'll see the intensity that made eminem the well known lyricist that he was. case close
Old 02-15-05, 12:37 PM   #9
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Proof
Does anybody else here think eminem turnd garbage ass fuck after he made the 8 Mile movie. I know Im not alone on this one. Compare the Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp to the bullshit we all heard on Encore and weak shit from the Eminem Show. He just aint lyrical and his voice aint the same plus I heard a weak ass curent freestyle from him that got me mad as shit cus he was rambling and off beat.

Ofcourse he lost it, he has nothing else to talk about now so he just rambles on, he's majorly lost it man, he fell off hard.. i hate his music with a passion now, it's simply annoying.
Old 02-15-05, 02:02 PM   #10
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 27EB 7A53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Ofcourse he lost it, he has nothing else to talk about now so he just rambles on, he's majorly lost it man, he fell off hard.. i hate his music with a passion now, it's simply annoying.

for once i agree with him

he fucking sucks ass
Old 02-15-05, 03:21 PM   #11
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 27F5 D59C

i'll admit that he's constantly trying to change his style, but as far as saying that he fell off........NEVER. dude gots skills and i dont care who agrees with me.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 02-15-05, 03:24 PM   #12
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

he fell off with encore...and i definately liked his old shit way more but right now he sucks ass...i just really hope he brings himself together before his next album cuz that encore kinda stuff is bullshit...and i notice mad people skiip over eminem show...to be honest eminem show was a very good album even his single (without me) had some lyrical shit in it...but the whole album was really dope that album is underated...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-15-05, 03:26 PM   #13
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 27F5 D59C

^^^i'll agree with you on one point...........the eminem show is mad under-rated in regards to his other efforts.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 02-15-05, 04:45 PM   #14
DeVaZtAtE MinDz
Light Weight

IP: FFEC 082B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Proof

I think he should think about retiring. He just doesn't have to try anymore. And its affecting the effort he puts into his albums, indirectly.

Been 'Round Since '01 Fuccaaa
Send a message via AIM to DeVaZtAtE MinDz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-05, 04:56 PM   #15
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 5FDA 294F

ryyt here is why you think eminem fell off...

when he first came into the game he was hella mad... he had thingsd he wanted to say he sed it with anger.. got people to like him, ALOT! people respected him as a rapper becuz he says what he feels...

he hasnt fell of, and he hasnt gone more commercial, if you listne to most of his songs he is appologising to his crew his mum his dad his daughter his neice and all that... he is just getting a message across as usul... he doesnt have to say it with such anger and integraty if you know what i meen, you dont need to use skill to get a message acrosss

..Open Mics..