RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 04:20 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Good Guys Finish Last

IP: FF5C 8D5B

phenom has encountered a rarity in the world..... lmao

good guys finish last for the basic reason that they are the easiest to betray........ because there is no like reverance or fear that if u do sumthin to hurt them or betray them that ud get back wat u had comin to u

any people agree???? bein the token white guy for 17 years, i have fully understood this

they think that u will always forgive them, and even tho the other person may not want to hurt u or do anythin mean, u are the easiest person to do it to by default....... its like girls who get stuck with the biggest assholes and wife beaters..... this is extreme, but they dont leave cuz they are scared of wat the guy might do if they left......

....... lucky ass phenom tho

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-23-06, 07:31 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
phenom has encountered a rarity in the world..... lmao

good guys finish last for the basic reason that they are the easiest to betray........ because there is no like reverance or fear that if u do sumthin to hurt them or betray them that ud get back wat u had comin to u

any people agree???? bein the token white guy for 17 years, i have fully understood this

they think that u will always forgive them, and even tho the other person may not want to hurt u or do anythin mean, u are the easiest person to do it to by default....... its like girls who get stuck with the biggest assholes and wife beaters..... this is extreme, but they dont leave cuz they are scared of wat the guy might do if they left......

....... lucky ass phenom tho

That could be true. But, psychology would also suggest that people remain in abusive relationships because they are self-sabotaging, and feel like they don't deserve to be happy. That comes from a lack of self-esteem, which could have come from abuse in childhood or earlier in life.

As for nice guys finishing last...consider the following:

A person who is "nice" tends to be very honest and as a result vulnerable. If someone is vulnerable, then people know how to hurt them. However, living an "open" or "vulnerable" life as opposed to a shut off life means a person can experience more exciting things. If someone is afraid of being hurt or rejected, they'll never reach their potential in life.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:40 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

finally someone not startin beef wen they disagree alil

yea....... i think bein nice may work out in the long run.... only MAYBE tho...... like, if ur the nice person whos vulnerable, u will get hurt alot prolly, but u will end up findin true happiness...... like ull actually find the person who loves u, rather than sumone whos just stickin in a relationship for this or that reason.....

ok, im not done with my thought, but i got dinner...... hold up

Old 04-23-06, 08:39 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

I'd rather be a nice person than some rude, inpolite, lying bastard. And there are others like me, so i'll just chill with them instead of making friends with bad people.
Old 04-23-06, 08:42 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

Nice guys don't finish last, they just seem to be lagging behind until the very end where they completely obliterate every not nice guy.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-23-06, 08:45 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
finally someone not startin beef wen they disagree alil

yea....... i think bein nice may work out in the long run.... only MAYBE tho...... like, if ur the nice person whos vulnerable, u will get hurt alot prolly, but u will end up findin true happiness...... like ull actually find the person who loves u, rather than sumone whos just stickin in a relationship for this or that reason.....

ok, im not done with my thought, but i got dinner...... hold up

You hit the nail on the head there. People who are cut throat and ruthless will get ahead for a while. But, when you burn bridges like that and treat people badly, it will always come back on you. "Nice" guys will definitely experience more adversity at first. But, in the long run, good overcomes evil.

Old 04-23-06, 08:52 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

It won't always come back on you.
Old 04-23-06, 09:51 PM   #8
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

it is almost a guarantee that u will die miserable tho ^^^^^ even if it doesnt literally come back on u and fuck u over.... u will die feelin miserable i believe

Old 04-23-06, 09:55 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

ohhh..... and just to say this....... I KNEW THAT U WOULD QUOTE THAT Q..... right after i wrote that i was like "that is so quotable"

Old 04-23-06, 10:25 PM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
it is almost a guarantee that u will die miserable tho ^^^^^ even if it doesnt literally come back on u and fuck u over.... u will die feelin miserable i believe

lmfao .
Old 04-23-06, 11:11 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
ohhh..... and just to say this....... I KNEW THAT U WOULD QUOTE THAT Q..... right after i wrote that i was like "that is so quotable"

Sure did.