RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-05, 04:36 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

***shocking Newz Bout Our Hip Hop Legenz Big And Pac***

IP:

A former bodyguard for Tupac Shakur testified that a security head of Death Row Records vowed to “get” rapper Biggie Smalls as vengeance for the murder of their marquee rapper.

Hackie maintained that Reginald Wright, the head of Death Row Records, said, "We were going to get those mother---s who downed 'Pac. – Biggie and his crew." He said that the statement was made in a recording studio after Tupac’s death, but prior to the murder of Biggie on March 9, 1997.

The attorney for B.I.G. (real name Christopher Wallace) alleges that former LAPD officer David Mack utilized police tactics to help arrange the murder. Mack has denied involvement. He is presently serving 14 years in jail for bank robbery. He was recently dropped from the lawsuit.

Advertisement

The Los Angeles Times reports that Hackie admitted that much of his information, given as a paid FBI informant, was based on heresy and rumor. He also admitted that he had no information concretely connecting Suge Knight to the murder of Biggie as he previously claimed.

According to the Associated Press, Kevin Hackie felt that he would be murdered if he testified in the trial of 1997 murder of Smalls.

The trial will be segmented into three parts. In the first part, the jury will determine if Mack, the former LAPD officer, was involved in the murder using police resources. If so, they will also decide if the city is responsible for Mack’s actions. In the last phase, damages will be awarded, if needed. This process is expected to take about a month.

The estate of the Notorious B.I.G. is seeking an unspecified amount in damages.

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote