RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-06, 02:01 PM   #1
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
Post Join a League if your good

IP: FC94 E1E4

This is the biggest bitch slap ever...Im challenging the illest heads from EFL to take a shot at atleast one of the 2 leagues we got going on..if you aint never been in one of em and think you good enough then you missing out on the real. Get your ass active and go peep it out...Heres what needs to happend

The LBL is easy to get into and has a lot more talent and competition then most other leagues on the net. Its a good way to stay active and you are garanteed a battle every week with a minimum of atleas 3 to 4 votes as long as you remain active. The cypher and chat threads are a good way to get known or to get to know others on the site that dont really get into regular Front lines or Elivated Front Line Battles. The Mag is a good read for you if you board or want to catch up on whats going down in the league as far as special events and who's on top and shit.

AND

The 1 - 2 Punch leagues is a still growing league that is not as easy to get into as the LBL is. This league usually will take a lil bit more talent and if you dont have it you might not either get in, or stay in pass the first week. Also, Its strict or rules of Swaying for votes and No shows. Its a fun new expiriance for battlers because it uses a different battle format then that of most other leagues and battles. It has about the same features that the LBL has but we are looking for heads that know what they are doing and are confident in Text to join. Its also not so hard as in the fact that you only have to drop 4 lines rather then 10 to 20 like in the other leagues so you dont have to sit there till your ass hurts typing a verse or writing an essay on some one elses battles.

To join the LBL...Just go to the Leagues Section and then the Lyricist battle League thread....Then to the front office and sign in for the next week and you'll get a battle automatically added.

To join the 1 -2...at the moment...I would like to be able to send quality over quantity so just drop a good 4 lines on anything that you dont think sounds or looks like ass. This will give you something to link to so that the mods can see your work when you sign up.

Thank You
Wordz AhGod

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-06, 04:40 PM   #2
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F8C0 2149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
This is the biggest bitch slap ever...Im challenging the illest heads from EFL to take a shot at atleast one of the 2 leagues we got going on..if you aint never been in one of em and think you good enough then you missing out on the real. Get your ass active and go peep it out...Heres what needs to happend

The LBL is easy to get into and has a lot more talent and competition then most other leagues on the net. Its a good way to stay active and you are garanteed a battle every week with a minimum of atleas 3 to 4 votes as long as you remain active. The cypher and chat threads are a good way to get known or to get to know others on the site that dont really get into regular Front lines or Elivated Front Line Battles. The Mag is a good read for you if you board or want to catch up on whats going down in the league as far as special events and who's on top and shit.

AND

The 1 - 2 Punch leagues is a still growing league that is not as easy to get into as the LBL is. This league usually will take a lil bit more talent and if you dont have it you might not either get in, or stay in pass the first week. Also, Its strict or rules of Swaying for votes and No shows. Its a fun new expiriance for battlers because it uses a different battle format then that of most other leagues and battles. It has about the same features that the LBL has but we are looking for heads that know what they are doing and are confident in Text to join. Its also not so hard as in the fact that you only have to drop 4 lines rather then 10 to 20 like in the other leagues so you dont have to sit there till your ass hurts typing a verse or writing an essay on some one elses battles.

To join the LBL...Just go to the Leagues Section and then the Lyricist battle League thread....Then to the front office and sign in for the next week and you'll get a battle automatically added.

To join the 1 -2...at the moment...I would like to be able to send quality over quantity so just drop a good 4 lines on anything that you dont think sounds or looks like ass. This will give you something to link to so that the mods can see your work when you sign up.

Thank You
Wordz AhGod

WORD TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-06, 04:44 PM   #3
Wordz AhGod

shut up and join shit u bitch...lol....get into some audio shit too...lol...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-06, 12:30 PM   #4
SINISTER
Under Oath

^^^^^^^^^^^ Fuck You I Run It All Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vs Mystic
Old 09-12-06, 12:56 PM   #5
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

word to ummmm wordz?
Old 09-12-06, 12:58 PM   #6
SINISTER
Under Oath

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
word to ummmm wordz?

yeah what he said........................................
Vs Mystic
Old 09-12-06, 01:12 PM   #7
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Word at that, people should join the leagues
Old 09-12-06, 02:41 PM   #8
Wordz AhGod

This is like 1 1/2 month old already and it is just now being seen...lol...

Old 09-12-06, 02:52 PM   #9
SINISTER
Under Oath

yeah the sites activity is off and on, somtimes theres alot of pepole posting, somtimes there aint
Vs Mystic