RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-07, 10:00 AM   #15
the omen
tha illest

IP:

aight im not sayin this is a bad song... but everyone is gettin all hype about this jim jones line that duznt even really make sence.... and flow is just like evey main stream nigga, lyrics are basic, flow is aight but u can hear it anywhere... nothin that really wowed me.. just talkin about shit u prolly dont have and shit... not my type of music this is what i think is bringin hip hop down, ur not stickin to a topic or conveying a message of any kinds... its just words... not even well written (to me atleast)

now now now.. before u go talkin shit like i dont know what im talkin about... i can see that alot of people would definately like this song maybe even a radio song... but 90 percent of tha shit on tha radio is garbage.. and i dont wanna have to be the one to say all this but i see like 2 pages of people ridin saddle saying the same thing i just thought i'd give u a lil sumn different to think about... switch it up a lil n bring sumthin nobody has heard before

p.s i jut listened to one of ya other songs and it disgusts me how ppl b copyin dipset with tha same rhyme sheme and sayin shit like "ack" ferreal dude u aint gettin no deal with dipset so if ur ever gonna make it u gotta get ur own style... shit is wack n u all are stupid for bein on dudes nuts.. I SAID IT!!!

[/b]

Last edited by the omen : 02-01-07 at 10:05 AM.
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote