RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-07, 04:47 AM   #1
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
Like Father Like Son - Triple_N on the beat!! (will rtf)

IP: 2372 BC06

www.soundclick.com/paranoidcan

"like father like son"

verse1: Para
hook: para
verse2: para

beat: 3n Productions (triple_n)

links comin.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 04:51 AM   #2
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

My Myspace
My Soundclick

Last edited by Paranoid : 02-16-07 at 04:55 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-07, 01:22 PM   #3
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

hmmm

im listenin now

beat sounds pretty nice so far

wow its actually pretty hot..........your quality sounds way better......your flow is choppy in somes spots....when you spit you should just let it all out....dont hold it back .....try like practicing your verse listning to yourself in the headphones...that helped me build up my pressense and emotion on the mic....

its a straight track fam....try what i said and u'll see improvment

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-17-07, 11:38 PM   #4
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

word thanks for that feed duke, yea man i def needed to practice it more cause i wrote it real quick and just put it together next day pretty much. practiced a bit but not enough.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 02-18-07, 01:09 AM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5B82 4CF9

ok you lil snitch ass nig. Peepin' your track. I'ma tell you now before I even listen i expect pure fuckin' wackness from you you lil snitch boy. Aiight beat dope of course. TRIPLE_N DOING THAT SHIT!! "I gotta say something, cuz I respect him alot" OBVIOUSLY HE AINT RESPECT YOU SINCE HE NAMED YOU PARADYCE!!!

your flow sucks, choppy as hell. flow smoother you snitch ass bitch boy. flow off a lot, "When it's a special day I blaze with you" NIGGA STFU HOW ABOUT YOU BLAZE MY ASS YOU FUCKING SNITCH!! your singing on hook sucks. please don't sing again snitch ass bitch. STFU STOP SINGING! DONT YOU LISTEN! STOP!!

grouch my ass. I should slap you for saying that. Ancient paradyce, omg stfu already son. By the way your avy is gay too. stfu your talent ain't great. STFU!! use some multis you fuckin' snitch ass nig. DIE SLOW!!!!!!!! fuck, son in his arms? HE should of dropped your fuckin' snitch ass.

I feel for your father. peace bitch ass snitch boy. STOP SNITCHING STOP LYING

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-07, 04:08 PM   #6
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 539F 12B0

You've improved a lot since i last heard you, would leave more feed but im tired, i'll edit this tommorow if i get online
Old 02-18-07, 06:03 PM   #7
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
ok you lil snitch ass nig. Peepin' your track. I'ma tell you now before I even listen i expect pure fuckin' wackness from you you lil snitch boy. Aiight beat dope of course. TRIPLE_N DOING THAT SHIT!! "I gotta say something, cuz I respect him alot" OBVIOUSLY HE AINT RESPECT YOU SINCE HE NAMED YOU PARADYCE!!!

your flow sucks, choppy as hell. flow smoother you snitch ass bitch boy. flow off a lot, "When it's a special day I blaze with you" NIGGA STFU HOW ABOUT YOU BLAZE MY ASS YOU FUCKING SNITCH!! your singing on hook sucks. please don't sing again snitch ass bitch. STFU STOP SINGING! DONT YOU LISTEN! STOP!!

grouch my ass. I should slap you for saying that. Ancient paradyce, omg stfu already son. By the way your avy is gay too. stfu your talent ain't great. STFU!! use some multis you fuckin' snitch ass nig. DIE SLOW!!!!!!!! fuck, son in his arms? HE should of dropped your fuckin' snitch ass.

I feel for your father. peace bitch ass snitch boy. STOP SNITCHING STOP LYING

Willa gets me introuble yet again? ok I didn't snitch all i did was post in your thread sayin how you enver rtf. I don't see why your thread would get closed for that, it's not my fault it's yours.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 02-19-07, 02:49 AM   #8
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 1BB7 664C

ight beats coo but i dont think ur flow was smooth enuff for this beat....so choppy.....delivery is blan.....u needa keep the listener interested......hook is ehhh monotne.....choppy!!!!!!ruins the whole vibe.....i like ur lyrics tho.....overall this was decent at best....
Old 02-19-07, 05:18 PM   #9
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 73B3 7739

Good Looks on using my beat man...ok yea man the flow is shaky on this one man..u took a step back here son..you've flowed smoother on other joints...but storyline tracks will do that to you..its hard to have deep flows when telling stories....delivery was blan too man u really need more emotion in ya voice for this one....hook coulda been way better if u flowed it smoother...did 1 take the flow? like rap all 4 bars strait thru? if so u should broke it up an record it in overlapping pieces. Overall man this was a good idea/ an the right type of concept for beat but jus wasn't executed right man u need to polish this one fo real but once again good looks on using my beat....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote