RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-09, 02:37 PM   #33
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

He could be putting himself back into these situations...or different people could just keep sueing him because they want money. Either one could be right, both of us don't know the answer.

Quote:
i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't even mention his music once before this post. He had enough money to go to court, but one court case after another, multiple possible cases, it would be very very time consuming.

This argument can go either way, there's no point in going back and forth. You could say he spent the money to hush them up, or he spent the money to avoid having to spend more + spend lots of time on something. The second would be especially right if he was innocent.

Quote:
bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

If you can watch multiple Michael interviews or listen to numerous songs and STILL believe Michael was downright evil, you're crazy imo. The guy was the most soft spoken dude I ever seen, practically everything he ever says is always kind and he wrote so many songs about that kinda stuff. Come on now, anybody with a brain can watch/listen to all this stuff and know he's not out to get anyone. I can't possibly see how someone would think Michael is an evil/bad person.

And yes you are bringing him down, regardless of whether he was innocent or not. You're doing all of this based off an assumption. It's futile, pointless, immature, baseless, take your pick.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus